United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 08-12-2015, 11:51 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not at all. He has been given a task, clear the decks, get a new and youthful group of players in and get the club back in the CL. He's doing everything asked of him and is suffering the ire of the bewildered, such as yourself, who demand instant results with no clue as to how they are achieved whilst turning over the entire playing staff.

He'll be here until 2017 at the very least.
Dream on

Unread 08-12-2015, 11:52 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Did you watch both games v cska? We probably should have lost in moscow, got lucky as £#%&! to win at home. There wasn't much between the teams. In fact some would argue CSKA deserved more out of both games than us. CSKA!
1 then 2

3 usually follows....

That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Dream on
Evening saffers.

Lok

Why do so many people think giving LvG more money is the solution?

He's spent £250m and we're not nearly good enough. How much more does he need?

Billy Redface

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not at all. He has been given a task, clear the decks, get a new and youthful group of players in and get the club back in the CL. He's doing everything asked of him and is suffering the ire of the bewildered, such as yourself, who demand instant results with no clue as to how they are achieved whilst turning over the entire playing staff.

He'll be here until 2017 at the very least.

Unread 08-12-2015, 11:53 PM
Billy Redface

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

Ooh some!

Unread 08-12-2015, 11:53 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Erm, no. That's not true. The key game was PSV. Win that and we are through with a game to spare. Draw it and we have to win in Wolfsburg. That's more or less a polar opposite scenario based on one goal.

That seems darn 'key' to me.
if we'd won the first four games, we could have rested key players. but none of the games mattered. ridiculous team selections throughout - thank god we never played anyone really good. at least king louis can keep their confidence high by saying it was a game of chances.

for a man with medals, he is £#%&!ing clueless.

Unread 08-12-2015, 11:54 PM
Crumps

Quote:
I am literally drunk off my own piss pal.

Its over. Europa league after this group. wtf

We need what we thought we had got last season which was top drawer players in their prime in attacking positions. One turned out to be an utter coward and the other finished. Then RVP went to shit and Rooney seems to be following suit.

Hopefully not being in the CL will make it easier for new players being okayed in January as cup tied don't mean shit to us now.

I'd use the Europa for young and fringe players tbh so we can have a proper go at the league which is there for the taking.

Unread 08-12-2015, 11:54 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Evening saffers.
Evening fam.

Unread 08-12-2015, 11:56 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Evening saffers.
Quote:
Evening fam.
States.

Unread 08-12-2015, 11:57 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

It's not like he spent 250 million on adding world class players to an already decent squad. He's had to clear out so much £#%&!ing deadwood and players that struggle to trap and pass a football. We are still a work in progress and need at least a coup,e of attacking players with pace that are preferably in their prime or approaching it.

dunk

Quote:
Dream on
Don't need to. I'm going to be able to watch it with my own eyes

Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
if we'd won the first four games, we could have rested key players. but none of the games mattered. ridiculous team selections throughout - thank god we never played anyone really good. at least king louis can keep their confidence high by saying it was a game of chances.

for a man with medals, he is £#%&!ing clueless.
We could, but not many teams win their first four. That wasn't a necessity.

10 points.

Win your home, draw your away.

We were doing that and on course for both those old clichés even after the first game. It went seven points from three was absolutely fine and then we £#%&!ed it up.

Agree about lvg comments. Making it seem like a tight group: only because we ballsed it up!

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
States.
I only replied in a similar way because I knew itd cause a reaction.

I've no idea why he's smiling at me. hopefully it is something to do with him reading some ITK snippet that suggest lvg is in trouble.

Unread 08-12-2015, 11:59 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
States.
Wow.

Unread 09-12-2015, 12:00 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:

I've no idea why he's smiling at me. hopefully it is something to do with him reading some ITK snippet that suggest lvg is in trouble.
Keep it going - at least when you two mild #@&%!s are talking to each other, you're only ruining one £#%&!ing conversation.

Unread 09-12-2015, 12:00 AM
dunk

Quote:
States.
That is £#%&!ing despicable tbh. Both should be £#%&!ing ashamed of themselves.

Unread 09-12-2015, 12:02 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

It's took city over a billion to get out of the group stages

Unread 09-12-2015, 12:02 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

Just happy you've got your day, banging on for months about the lack of progress.

All those posts have been worth it.

Unread 09-12-2015, 12:03 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
It's not like he spent 250 million on adding world class players to an already decent squad. He's had to clear out so much £#%&!ing deadwood and players that struggle to trap and pass a football. We are still a work in progress and need at least a coup,e of attacking players with pace that are preferably in their prime or approaching it.
Out of interest, what is it that gives you the faith?

We've just been knocked out of the easiest CL group we could have been given, we're 4th in probably the worst league there's ever been and the football is absolutely £#%&!ing awful.

It's awful and not even nearly good enough. We achieved the very minimum that was expected last year and this year things don't look any better.