United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-10-2017, 06:36 PM
Switching Off

Thumbs down Lovren accuses Lukaku of deliberately kicking him in the face

Quote:
“I made a tackle there, I felt he was over me and he could move away but to be honest my point of view is that he did it on purpose,” Lovren said. “Even if he did it normally he would apologise after that but I saw that he was nervous during the game so maybe that was also the reason [why he didn’t apologise].”

“That happened on the pitch and it is over. I cannot change it and no one can change it so that is what I am thinking about. This is not my decision. I cannot say I am disappointed but it is what it is. We need to move on. That is football, part of the game.”
Little @#%&!. "We need to move on". Yes you do, you little @#%&!.

Unread 16-10-2017, 06:44 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Pathetic.

Unread 16-10-2017, 06:44 PM
andyroo

lol

Unread 16-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Chris Quayd

The neck on this @#%&!, Lukaku didn't touch him yet he rolled around on the floor like someone dropped a paving slab on his head. We are going to destroy these at OT in the return match, nq.

Unread 16-10-2017, 07:06 PM
20 times

Hope some @#%&! actually stamps on his ugly face next week

Unread 16-10-2017, 07:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
The neck on this @#%&!, Lukaku didn't touch him yet he rolled around on the floor like someone dropped a paving slab on his head. We are going to destroy these at OT in the return match, nq.
I do hope so, THAT match last season was far more of a downer than Saturday nqat.

Unread 16-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Lok

Lukaku should accuse him of being a soft @#%&!.

He must have done at least 7 rolls whilst holding his face. If someone hits you, get up and front them.

Seeing someone rolling about is the quickest way of knowing they're faking. When someone does something legit, they want to get the @#%&!.

Unread 16-10-2017, 07:51 PM
puressence

Should be banned the @#%&!. Ffs what a shithouse

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:15 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I do hope so, THAT match last season was far more of a downer than Saturday nqat.
Again though. We'd gone on a bit of a winning run against rubbish and were well bullish going into it. They were bang out of form. And we bottled it.

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:15 PM
armchair

if he had meant it you'd be out cold, boy,

Unread 16-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Pathetic, bet he was waterboarded by the board to release this, Klopps orders, teeth nashing...

Unread 16-10-2017, 10:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Again though. We'd gone on a bit of a winning run against rubbish and were well bullish going into it. They were bang out of form. And we bottled it.
That's my point though, there was less excuse for that than what happened this weekend.

Unread 16-10-2017, 11:35 PM
goldfinger II

Quote:
Exactly this. Was more bothered by this than the defensive approach at Anfield earlier in the season, which wasn't so nice but understandable. There were no excuses for that performance against them at OT. Or the one against Hull, Bournemouth, Swansea etc. All bottled too.

Unread 17-10-2017, 02:43 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
Exactly this. Was more bothered by this than the defensive approach at Anfield earlier in the season, which wasn't so nice but understandable. There were no excuses for that performance against them at OT. Or the one against Hull, Bournemouth, Swansea etc. All bottled too.

During his second spell at Chelsea, we played them at OT and most expected a defeat. We’d been crap, from memory. He turned up without a striker, to everyone’s bafflement and we ended up with a draw, which was a bit of a relief considering expectations. Perhaps he overestimated us and expected a game raiser. Deffo remember an uncharacteristicly subdued performance from them, which wasn’t the norm. So, although he has history with this stuff you could hardly say it is typical, when other times they have comfortably nabbed three points.

Unread 17-10-2017, 02:57 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
if he had meant it you'd be out cold, boy,

Unread 17-10-2017, 10:58 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Should be banned the c***. Ffs what a shithouse
Nah.

Let him play, that'll punish them more.

Unread 17-10-2017, 11:10 AM
King Eric

WHAAA WHAAA WHAAAAAA

Big Dog kicked me and it hurt.

So glad the vermin have him, he’s so shit.

Unread 17-10-2017, 11:46 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
During his second spell at Chelsea, we played them at OT and most expected a defeat. We’d been crap, from memory. He turned up without a striker, to everyone’s bafflement and we ended up with a draw, which was a bit of a relief considering expectations. Perhaps he overestimated us and expected a game raiser. Deffo remember an uncharacteristicly subdued performance from them, which wasn’t the norm. So, although he has history with this stuff you could hardly say it is typical, when other times they have comfortably nabbed three points.
Wasnt that Moyes' first home game?

Unread 17-10-2017, 11:55 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Wasnt that Moyes' first home game?
Could also mean the Van Perse late equaliser. They were very low key that day too.

Unread 17-10-2017, 11:57 AM
sa7

Quote:
Could also mean the Van Perse late equaliser. They were very low key that day too.
Yeah. Might be conflating the two.

I think the Moyes game was when they didn't have a striker, the 1-1 draw I think Drogba played for them
Closed Thread