United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:24 AM
puressence

Default Not often Alan Brazil says anything remotely funny ..but his klopp quote this morning

the only thing klopp hasn't blamed is on the boogie did raise a smile

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:29 AM
forzagarza

you've got a lovely smile as well

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:30 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:31 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
classic brazil...

will try and get it on catchup online...

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:33 AM
Jethro

Quote:

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Stickman

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!1111

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:38 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
you've got a lovely smile as well
thanks

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:54 AM
Sizlack

Heard that. Brazil is obnoxious he makes my skin crawl but I put his show on when they have been beat don't know why..

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:57 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
superb mate. Top bants from Brazil

Unread 26-01-2017, 12:05 PM
sa7

Alan Brazil should be shot.

Ideally by a homosexual, foreign, black woman for maximum satisfaction. The £#%&!ing hideous bigoted pile of shite.

Unread 26-01-2017, 12:58 PM
suffolkred

Gone off Alan Brazil and Ray Parlour's continual innuendos about them being rich alcoholics and talking about 'bubbly' all the time. Tiresome.

Unread 26-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolkred
Gone off Alan Brazil and Ray Parlour's continual innuendos about them being rich alcoholics and talking about 'bubbly' all the time. Tiresome.
Last week he had Ray Wilkins with him (recovering alcoholic) and was going on and on about 'getting on it' straight after the show. He has a serious lack of empathy (or brains) He talked him through all the booze/places he was going to go Wilkins just said 'well I hope you have a good time Alan, lovely'

Unread 26-01-2017, 01:17 PM
suffolkred

They are a strange bunch. Alan and Ray with their continual boasting. Jim Whyte calling everyone his friend and how much he admires them. Micky Quinn and his continual Scouse love-in. Adrian Durham with his shock tactics day after day and stupid suggestions: "Should Andy Murray be stripped of his knighthood because he isn't playing in the Davis Cup" or "Should goals be made bigger so games are more exciting" (I kid you not). The only one I can actually listen to is Paul Hawksbee. The two Mikes always provides a few laughs, too.

Unread 26-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Paul Smith

No doubt said with a mouthful of Sausage and Bacon as usual, the fat @#%&! can't even wait for the news or something before he starts jamming food into his mouth.

Unread 26-01-2017, 01:32 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smith
No doubt said with a mouthful of Sausage and Bacon as usual, the fat @#%&! can't even wait for the news or something before he starts jamming food into his mouth.
Bit harsh on Pure

Unread 26-01-2017, 01:41 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolkred
They are a strange bunch. Alan and Ray with their continual boasting. Jim Whyte calling everyone his friend and how much he admires them. Micky Quinn and his continual Scouse love-in. Adrian Durham with his shock tactics day after day and stupid suggestions: "Should Andy Murray be stripped of his knighthood because he isn't playing in the Davis Cup" or "Should goals be made bigger so games are more exciting" (I kid you not). The only one I can actually listen to is Paul Hawksbee. The two Mikes always provides a few laughs, too.
Ive mentioned this before and got a world full of stick for it, hawksbee and Jacobs are excellent from 1pm, really make my day go a bit quicker. They have made me laugh many times over the years.

I cant stand the constant bickering of the 2 mikes, straight over to radio 4 if they are on tbh.

Unread 26-01-2017, 01:42 PM
Bunker Buster

Football chat on the radio

It's 2017 ffs

Unread 26-01-2017, 01:45 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

It's 2017 ffs

In your ears or through your eyes whats the difference? I cant bloody stand it on occasion, same old shit regurgitated every show but at least its not depressing as the 'real world' on radio 5, the bbc want us all to top ourselves I think

Unread 26-01-2017, 01:46 PM
plopborsky

if it makes you mad you end up listening

Unread 26-01-2017, 01:47 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

It's 2017 ffs
It's ideal for the 30 minutes drive to work
Closed Thread