United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-03-2022, 07:53 AM
Seamus

The best player of his generation. A colossus for us.

Unread 27-03-2022, 09:05 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
The best player of his generation. A colossus for us.
Colossus for England as well, mate. Top scorer until Lineker came along but they plodded on with Arsenal genius like Alan Smith.

Robbo. Like having 2x mf players and scored, what? 15+ every season? Dunno.

Unread 27-03-2022, 11:27 AM
armchair

Thought he was discarded from management unfairly. Would've loved more footage of him as player-manager and playing in a back four etc. I love that stuff.

Unread 27-03-2022, 11:42 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Thought he was discarded from management unfairly. Would've loved more footage of him as player-manager and playing in a back four etc. I love that stuff.
That's true. I didn't realise he was at MIddlesborough for so long, that is impressive stuff tbf. The ones he seemed to get after that were Red Adair jobs. Not really fair when you look at how often other managers have been sacked and still managed to get a new opportunity elsewhere.

Unread 27-03-2022, 12:53 PM
believe

I actually forget how much of a hero he was, really enjoyed that.

Was watching with my missus and for some reason when they mentioned the cancer and when they’re were all saying the one word at the end I had tears in my eyes. She said “charming, you didn’t shed a single tear when we got married but you can’t stop crying over Bryan Robson”

Unread 27-03-2022, 01:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I actually forget how much of a hero he was, really enjoyed that.

Was watching with my missus and for some reason when they mentioned the cancer and when they’re were all saying the one word at the end I had tears in my eyes. She said “charming, you didn’t shed a single tear when we got married but you can’t stop crying over Bryan Robson”

Really does seem to be an actually brilliant person as well as a hero and incredible footballer

Unread 27-03-2022, 05:10 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Best footballer I've watched in the skin, guy was just 'it' in every way. Those games against Albion before he joined No wonder we signed him. can you imagine what he'd be worth today

Unread 27-03-2022, 09:00 PM
browser

Legend. Went on the piss with him in Hong Kong and he was everything you’d hope.

Although he did tell me were signing Fabregas from Barca and it was a done deal.

We ended up signing Fellaini.

Unread 28-03-2022, 08:32 AM
Denis Irwell

The timing of this.

Robbo: the polar opposite of these fannies
Closed Thread