United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Main > Main Forum
Closed Thread

Old 27-03-2008, 01:03 PM
BarryX

Default The raise 'Fred Tissue' awareness in the press, thread...

well, sort of. Note my comments in the daily mails webpage...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...#StartComments

Old 27-03-2008, 01:49 PM
wee man

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
well, sort of. Note my comments in the daily mails webpage...

commended

Old 27-03-2008, 01:50 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Yes our history is great and we have fought off many would be conquerors. However, we have now been defeated without a whimper by hordes of immigrants who do not have British values. RIP Great Britain.
I wasn't aware our country was dead

Old 27-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Bunker Buster

Which ones you?

Old 27-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Some of the comments on there;
Just another Frenchman telling the British people what we should and shouldn't be doing.

Yes our history is great and we have fought off many would be conquerors. However, we have now been defeated without a whimper by hordes of immigrants who do not have British values. RIP Great Britain.

OK... very nice... these French must want something, then. Whatever it is, tell 'em "No".

Give me a break, perpleeease! The French dictate the rules in Europe and elsewhere with their arrogant superior attitude, then break them when it suits them with their greedy trade ambitions and blatant dumping. That great "war hero" imposter De Gaulle started it. Neither Churchill nor Roosevelt trusted him an inch, and their instincts proved spot-on.

That the thing with the French: they are either at your feet or at your throat.

Old 27-03-2008, 02:07 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Bravo! What a truly great speech and greater impact this new young leader has made on this visit. Fred, tissue please... it almost bought a patriotic tear to my eye!

Old 27-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Enjoying Insanity

:d:d:d

Old 27-03-2008, 02:18 PM
BarryX

viva la france for they have provided me with two of my all time favourite sportsmen. Eric, of course, and this guy, Jerome Le Banner.

Old 27-03-2008, 02:18 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
They write about our raids in the paper.

Old 31-03-2008, 09:12 PM
BarryX

Its no wonder the Arsenal crowd boo-ed Anderson. Everybody knows exactly what he does to Fabregas every time they have played each other recently. No.2. The lad is quality, surely the best young player in the premiership this year. He wont have needed Fred tissue to wipe away anyway tears...he would just lick his lips and get on with it.
Closed Thread