no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
I thought that
more handsome than you

Old 02-11-2013, 12:01 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Thumbs down

Sorry Mr Hickson, but you can stick it up your balls, cancerous or otherwise.

Now I'm sure your motives for this futile escapade are not the self serving 'look at me aren't I a good bloke' or the equally selfish - this is really making me feel good by bolstering my sense of self worth.

You probably are a genuinely decent man who is going to the great effort and personal inconvenience of watching his own facial hair grow on behalf of his fellow man. But the sad thing is you are being had and are kidding yourself.

So called charitably efforts and displays of this type merely propagate a system where government privatises or ignore essential medical research and pharmaceutical companies never seek a cure for anything, but always a lifelong treatment, at great profit to themselves.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:03 PM
shenwen

isn't growing a beard for movember kind of cheating? especially if you already have one.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:04 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Sorry Mr Hickson, but you can stick it up your balls, cancerous or otherwise.

Now I'm sure your motives for this futile escapade are not the self serving 'look at me aren't I a good bloke' or the equally selfish - this is really making me feel good by bolstering my sense of self worth.

You probably are a genuinely decent man who is going to the great effort and personal inconvenience of watching his own facial hair grow on behalf of his fellow man. But the sad thing is you are being had and are kidding yourself.

So called charitably efforts and displays of this type merely propagate a system where government privatises or ignore essential medical research and pharmaceutical companies never seek a cure for anything, but always a lifelong treatment, at great profit to themselves.
you f***ing miserable bastard

I like it

Old 02-11-2013, 12:04 PM
believe

f***ing hell I feel like sponsoring the poor c*** now.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
firstly, theres already a thread about this

secondly - f*** charity, I pay my taxes, but my contribution this month went towards security for the christening of the royal baby
Correct.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:15 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
f***ing hell I feel like sponsoring the poor c*** now.
if it makes you feel good and makes you look like a good bloke, then maybe you should

Old 02-11-2013, 12:18 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
if it makes you feel good and makes you look like a good bloke, then maybe you should
isn't that why anyone does charitable things? there are no selfless charitable acts (friends circa 1998)

Old 02-11-2013, 12:34 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Good luck, You've come to the right place for support and encouragement Nqat
Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
firstly, theres already a thread about this

secondly - f*** charity, I pay my taxes, but my contribution this month went towards security for the christening of the royal baby
Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
I did it a couple of years back.
You'll end up looking like a c***, mark my words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
going well so far

Moveber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I can see why he's growing a beard...! Jesus he's got the face of a clumsy bee keeper!
some funny shit on here

Last edited by waynes ear's; 02-11-2013 at 12:47 PM.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:36 PM
believe

still no f***er donated If it's at 0 this time tomorrow I'm chucking a tenner in.
Closed Thread