United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-05-2018, 08:06 PM
puressence

My team just won the league tonite having played 17 games since April 14th winning 15 drawing 2 had to win last game for the title. Won 8-0 absolutely beaming what a great night

Unread 01-06-2018, 05:49 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
My team just won the league tonite having played 17 games since April 14th winning 15 drawing 2 had to win last game for the title. Won 8-0 absolutely beaming what a great night
Sounds like the other teams gave up

Unread 01-06-2018, 07:20 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Well done mate

Unread 02-06-2018, 11:51 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Well done mate
Cheers pal was brilliant

Unread 02-06-2018, 01:57 PM
Child of Darkness

Thumbs down

Quote:
Cheers pal was brilliant
Two team Tommy

Unread 02-06-2018, 02:26 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Two team Tommy
Lost me

Unread 02-06-2018, 04:43 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Glad it's not just my son have junior football tribulations.

He'd been playing for the same team for 4 seasons. Of the entire squad from when he joined, only him, the coaches son, the coaches step-son & the coaches best mates son are still there. All the other players have moved to other clubs.
And finally this summer, Al Jnr told me he wanted out. The coaches step-son is a biggest complainer I've ever seen. He complains/whingers about EVERY £#%&!ing thing. Even coming off the pitch after winning 10-0 the little @#%&! is complaining about ref decisions/linesmens decisions/fouls not given.
And the best mates son is a £#%&!ing @#%&!. In all my life, I have never seen a 10 yr old boy walk off a football pitch (during training) to sit on the sidelines and £#%&!ing CRY because he wasn't getting the ball passed to him.
I've seen this little @#%&! walk off a pitch crying too.
The coach was always yelling at Al Jnr to organise the defence (he's a central defender) and this little @#%&! kid would never do what he was told - so the coach would end up moaning at Al Jnr.
So he just said '£#%&! it, i'm out of there'. He's sick of carrying the can for the @#%&! bitch & the whining/compliaing/sulking/crying has just £#%&!ed him off. He started training with another team. Now, his old team were an U-13 team even tho Al Jnr should be playing in an U-12 team. The new team is U-12. So, OK, every dad wants his kid to be a top footballer. But taking off the parental rose tinted specs, he isn't a bad player. He won't ever get a trial for a top club. He's a decent player but that's it. For his old team, even tho he was a year younger than most of his opponents, he played pretty much every minute of every game.
For 2 months, the coach of the new team kept telling him "Just keep coming training & let me see how you progress".
£#%&! off mate. They play 30 mins each way & have unlimited rolling subs. He can get a look at him playing in a match any £#%&!ing time. He was just taking the piss.
So he's £#%&!ed off that team too.
He starts training tomorrow for a new team. A couple of the lads who left the first team play for them so fingers crossed he settles in & gets some match time.

If not, I'm gonna find a local American Football team. He's only 11 yrs old but he can already throw a full size ball 20-30 yds with a perfect spiral & straight to hands. And he's built like a Linebacker, so I'm certain he'll do well.
Parklife
Closed Thread