United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:24 AM
silv

Default Do you want Ronaldo?

Can you forgive him for wanting out of the shitshow?

Or is he a selfish preening bastard

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:25 AM
windy waffles

Would rather he stays, obviously. Going into the season with Martial as our only centre forward is mental.

If we can get in another number 9, or maybe tempt City with a big money move for Haaland, he can go...

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:26 AM
dunk

Well, the lawns need mowing if he’s got £#%&! all else to do..

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:27 AM
dinger

I want rid at this point, he's always been a selfish preening bastard lol but thats not why I want him gone. I think he'll be toxic if he doesnt get his way

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:30 AM
Ronny

Why are people clinging to Ronaldo? he won’t make us title winners and has proven to negatively influence players around him.
Accept Utd will have to regroup before another top 4 season and let him leave.

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:30 AM
believe

100% want him to stay and 100% understand his reasons for not wanting to. If everything we’ve heard is true it’s going to be difficult for him to stay which is a pretty sad end to his relationship with us.

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:31 AM
jem

I don't want ronaldo and I don't want a ronaldo-shaped hole.

but I do want some £#%&!ing midfielders.

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:31 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Can you forgive him for wanting out of the shitshow?

Or is he a selfish preening bastard
The answer to both can be yes.

As a player on the pitch, even if he'd rather not be here, yes every day of the week.
As a personality in he dressing room who'd rather not be here then probably not because he would be a disrupting influence.

But, I don't really want to be playing against him either, so, lock him in the basement

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:32 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny
Why are people clinging to Ronaldo? he won’t make us title winners and has proven to negatively influence players around him.
Like who?

Where is this proven?

Maguire couldn't handle the pressure of Ronaldo being in the dressing room as it, apparently, undermined him? Says more about him than Ronaldo...

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:33 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny
Are you mentally prepared for a double username and avatar channge

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:34 AM
dunk

He’s got to go. If he’s that desperate, just cancel his contract and let him £#%&! off, saves us 20-odd million over the year.

I think the team and club move forward quicker without him. They have to buy a couple of forwards once he’s gone though. That’s why they don’t want him to go.

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:36 AM
Stickman

Hope he goes tbh

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:36 AM
moransbleedinghead

He needs to go, we should never have taken him back last year, it was a totally bizarre transfer, and we should have looked to strengthen and build elsewhere. He won't fit with the new style of play, and even without his nonsense this summer he certainly won't be here long enough to build something around, so may as well get rid now.

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:39 AM
BarryX

I'd rather see a happy front three of Rashford, Martial and Sancho, being supplied by Bruno (with a couple of young 'uns promoted), playing the ETH way, than Ronaldo's grumpy chops and the odd Ronaldo hatrick.

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:40 AM
Baron

It’s somewhat reminiscent of the end of Ruud’s time with us. Need to evolve, he’s far too static at his age & the game we’re going to play simply doesn’t allow for anyone to get a free pass over a season. He’d be an incredible impact sun but it’s obvious he’s not ready to take that role. Shame.

Best of luck to him.

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:40 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
I'd rather see a happy front three of Rashford, Martial and Sancho, being supplied by Bruno (with a couple of young 'uns promoted), playing the ETH way, than Ronaldo's grumpy chops and the odd Ronaldo hatrick.

No, no no.

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:49 AM
System Error

Absolutely want him gone.
As soon as players make it publicly known that they want to leave, they should be shown the door.

Fair enough, publicly say he's not for sale, but privately, do everything possible to get them sold at the right price and as quickly as possible.

We need additional forwards, whether he stays or leaves.

Unread 26-07-2022, 10:53 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Are you mentally prepared for a double username and avatar channge
I think that’s Ronny Johnsen mate.

Unread 26-07-2022, 11:02 AM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Martial. Happy?

Eriksen to fit in somewhere with that lot

Unread 26-07-2022, 11:08 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I think that’s Ronny Johnsen mate.
To specsavers we go
Closed Thread