United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-05-2008, 12:23 AM
caleb2003

Default Jocks should be out of europe for a wee while

With damning video like the one here

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1166626.ece

Tossers to a man, how £#%&!in hard to chase down 10 or so coppers when theres a thousand+ of you.

Unread 16-05-2008, 12:27 AM
Ed Sullivan

why was there only a few old bill?

Should've sent in hundreds and clubbed the £#%&!ers.

Unread 16-05-2008, 12:29 AM
Ed Sullivan

Just watched that. Sick really

The bloke probably has kids.

Hope they ban them and all Scottish teams for a while. £#%&! 'em.

Smelly, piss stained @#%&!s. Full of skag heads and alcoholics anyway. Tossers.

And my Dad's Scottish.

Unread 16-05-2008, 12:36 AM
caleb2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
Just watched that. Sick really

The bloke probably has kids.

Hope they ban them and all Scottish teams for a while. £#%&! 'em.

Smelly, piss stained @#%&!s. Full of skag heads and alcoholics anyway. Tossers.

And my Dad's Scottish.
The 'tossers to a man' comment was meant to mean those lovely lads chasing down the coppers and beating a parked car for no reason, not all Scottish.

Unread 16-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb2003
The 'tossers to a man' comment was meant to mean those lovely lads chasing down the coppers and beating a parked car for no reason, not all Scottish.
I know mate, I wasn't offended - I was being serious too, I seriously don't like them

Unread 16-05-2008, 12:54 AM
toseeunited

£#%&!ing hell!! not much shocks me, but that £#%&!ing did. seeing the cctv footage of it today didn't look so real, but that video did with the sound as well!! how that copper is still alive i don't know!!

get the scots kicked out of europe for a long time, what a bunch of @#%&!s!!

Unread 16-05-2008, 12:59 AM
shenwen

click on that slideshow - funny as £#%&! as some fat knuckle dragger gets £#%&!ed by a dog.

no surprise that these scum @#%&!s left my home town in such a state. I lived in glasgow for about 8 years and the majority (not the small minority) of rangers fans are unbelievably backward

Unread 16-05-2008, 01:02 AM
naes_sean

complete cowards. One on one they wouldn't want to know.

Unread 16-05-2008, 01:13 AM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
click on that slideshow - funny as £#%&! as some fat knuckle dragger gets £#%&!ed by a dog.

Unread 16-05-2008, 01:30 AM
class of 68

think this looks better, looks like the dog has eaten his legs off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy

Unread 16-05-2008, 01:45 AM
caleb2003

Those shorts are criminally short , he deserved to be bitten just for that.

Unread 16-05-2008, 02:09 AM
naes_sean

rofl

Unread 16-05-2008, 02:34 AM
miss white

Really - and I bet to a man none of you @#%&!s live in Manchester. Not only do I , but i work oppossite the bus station. Manchester council £#%&!ed up big time - and I mean the shitty council. I feel sorry for the distortion in the media - and suggest some of you OOT's wind your neck in. What a pathetic bunch of #@&%! suckers you are.

Unread 16-05-2008, 02:39 AM
miss white

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

no surprise that these scum @#%&!s left my home town in such a state. I lived in glasgow for about 8 years and the majority (not the small minority) of rangers fans are unbelievably backward

I know you don't live in Manchester - so you have no right to comment. Wind your neck in, you daft @#%&!. You weren't there - but you read Sky News - perfect

Unread 16-05-2008, 02:49 AM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss white
I know you don't live in Manchester - so you have no right to comment. Wind your neck in, you daft @#%&!. You weren't there - but you read Sky News - perfect
its jam rag week again

Unread 16-05-2008, 03:19 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Really - and I bet to a man none of you @#%&!s live in Manchester. Not only do I , but i work oppossite the bus station. Manchester council £#%&!ed up big time - and I mean the shitty council. I feel sorry for the distortion in the media - and suggest some of you OOT's wind your neck in. What a pathetic bunch of #@&%! suckers you are.
So the video is a distortion?

Unread 16-05-2008, 03:22 AM
rubbernecker

Default Actually think she has a point

It's one thing to have a laugh at them but calling for or wishing them banned is a joke.

Town and civilisation still stands and life goes on

Ok theres a bit of a cleanup but what do you expect from 100k to 150k thousand people and you're having a laugh if you think that was a riot.

Taking official action because of a bit of overused CCTV footage is a dangerous path to tread and a knee jerk reaction that could affect any team's fans.

Get a grip and sense of proportion chaps

Unread 16-05-2008, 04:04 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
you're right. Don't live there anymore. so what?

ps. Go £#%&! yourself.

Unread 16-05-2008, 06:49 AM
shenwen

Quote:
you are a funny one - I like you. Like I say below I know more about rangers fans than you or your uncle could pretend to know. And I know it based on nearly a decade embedded with them and the other half of glasgow's refined footballing tribes, not on a day out in manchester and watching granada reports.and, finally, an OOT out of choice. you should try it. the experience might bring your stress levels down

Unread 16-05-2008, 06:51 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
It's one thing to have a laugh at them but calling for or wishing them banned is a joke.

Town and civilisation still stands and life goes on

Ok theres a bit of a cleanup but what do you expect from 100k to 150k thousand people and you're having a laugh if you think that was a riot.

Taking official action because of a bit of overused CCTV footage is a dangerous path to tread and a knee jerk reaction that could affect any team's fans.

Get a grip and sense of proportion chaps
I don't know if this is directed at me but everything I said is in proportion. majority of rangers fans = knuckle draggers. And I base this on a lot of experience, not an afternoon walking around Piccadilly Gardens.
Closed Thread