United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:08 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down £#%&! off Mourinho

Hard to keep onside with the useless one after the Sevilla holocaust...but we have now lost £#%&!ing shite like Huddersfield Newcastle and West Brom and now £#%&!ing Brighton...pub teams the lot of them

£#%&! off Mourinho and take at least 7 of those @#%&!s who started tonight with you

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:11 PM
red in cumbria

When was the last time we had a decent game with Fellaini starting (I can just about accept that bringing him on as a sub can be a tactic)??

Asking for a friend.

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:11 PM
Bunker Buster

Would happily have him gone in the summer.....

LVG the @#%&! on the pitch after the fa cup
Final...

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:12 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Hard to keep onside with the useless one after the Sevilla holocaust...but we have now lost £#%&!ing shite like Huddersfield Newcastle and West Brom and now £#%&!ing Brighton...pub teams the lot of them

£#%&! off Mourinho and take at least 7 of those @#%&!s who started tonight with you
£#%&! off you don't even go the matches get behind the shirts you cockney JCL @#%&! etc.

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:13 PM
ZiggyStardust

He’s going to be here next season so we’ll just have to put up with it

Have already steeled myself for another season of mostly shit on a stick football punctuated by the odd 10 or 20 mins of good football

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:13 PM
utd99

Quote:

People call Guardiola a fraud. The real fraud is bigging up 2nd and a cup final when that shit’s on display week after week. We’ll achieve nothing with these people.

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:15 PM
andyroo

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:15 PM
Sandman

Thumbs up

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:17 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
No longer enjoying it, pol?

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
He’s going to be here next season so we’ll just have to put up with it

Have already steeled myself for another season of mostly shit on a stick football punctuated by the odd 10 or 20 mins of good football
Nah enough is enough get rid at end of season he should have been sacked after the Sevilla game ....we probably wouldn't have beaten Bayern but Sevilla defeat is one of the worst European defeats in 25 years

Had enough of the @#%&! now

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:20 PM
Lodestar

Another season. A new manager would not improve upon second if brought in next season. You've got to hope Mou has the answers with overhauling the team and changing the approach.

Frustrating, but the club has had worse seasons than this.

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:24 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
Another season. A new manager would not improve upon second if brought in next season. You've got to hope Mou has the answers with overhauling the team and changing the approach.

Frustrating, but the club has had worse seasons than this.
He's not got any answers ....we have lost to complete shite like Sevilla Huddersfield West Brom Newcastle and £#%&!ing Brighton...its as soul destroying as having Moyes in charge

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:25 PM
Sparky***

Presuming that he does get given the boot, who would you have instead? I'm not defending that or him tonight btw, i'm just saying we can't keep ripping up and starting from scratch every 2 years. Considering what we're looking to achieve, who else is out there that could turn it around in 2 years.

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:25 PM
dunk

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:27 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Presuming that he does get given the boot, who would you have instead? I'm not defending that or him tonight btw, i'm just saying we can't keep ripping up and starting from scratch every 2 years. Considering what we're looking to achieve, who else is out there that could turn it around in 2 years.
Giggsy’s done well with Wales tbf.

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:28 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Is Fergie still alive?

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Simeone

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Yes, this is the thing.

And there are times when it looks like JM might be worth persevering with for a few more years.......then we get a game like tonight's

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:31 PM
AK14

Quote:
Quote:
Simeone

Be good to see fast flowing football return tbf...

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
He's not got any answers ....we have lost to complete shite like Sevilla Huddersfield West Brom Newcastle and f***ing Brighton...its as soul destroying as having Moyes in charge
Agreed on teams we've dropped points to this season. That has to improve with consistency.

But you've got to see a reaction from players who were previously dropped, playing for their future at the club etc. He's a defensive minded coach no question, but there were plenty of examples tonight where it was on the players not him in terms of commitment and decision making.
Closed Thread