United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 20-05-2018, 12:21 AM
Red Santos

The south stand is the worst with all these middle class, folded armed WANKERS not having a clue what the fuck is going on.

Old 20-05-2018, 12:45 AM
waynes ear's

You. Hard

Old 20-05-2018, 08:31 AM
sub three hours

This season will be remembered by how many cups could be balanced on that sleeping United fan's head (who sits near no fun).

Old 20-05-2018, 08:35 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
This season will be remembered by how many cups could be balanced on that sleeping United fan's head (who sits near no fun).
FA Cup won't be one of them tho

Old 20-05-2018, 08:44 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I've been sat there before and again today, unfortunately it was as you say just a lot of people who were there to pose, take some selfies and quoff the half time prosecco.

But that's what the new wembley is unfortunately. A giant, sterile monument to modern football in all it's sanitised, event-coordinated grandeur.
It was like being in an airport, food stands and there was a fucking oompah band

The only good thing was we were sat right in front of Scholes and Rio, great fun beforehand though.

Old 20-05-2018, 09:21 AM
My Name is Keith

Top reds know that the semi is the only Wembley match worth attending.

Old 20-05-2018, 12:40 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
The south stand is the worst with all these middle class, folded armed WANKERS not having a clue what the fuck is going on.
Presume thatís Main Stand - itís always been like that (maybe not middle class, but certainly older folk who love a nice sit down and flask)

Old 20-05-2018, 01:30 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Presume thatís Main Stand - itís always been like that (maybe not middle class, but certainly older folk who love a nice sit down and flask)
Pretty accurate.
I stayed in South stand when I had the option to move years ago. Family 'eritage and all that.

Plus at the time I was beginning to feel too old for the Stretty

South stand now is either the flask and blanket brigade or the corporates.
It's quite often soulless there. There's a handful of us who are the exception but not much atmosphere, too compliant when told to sit down and an overall sense of apathy.

The apathy will suit me down to the ground next season, I'm right there with them.