United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-08-2017, 09:04 AM
dragflick

Unread 21-08-2017, 12:32 PM
sa7

Quote:
Meanwhile, Newcastle have one of the best managers in the world who is having to suffer the indignation of an owner who cannot match his ambition. So can someone explain to me what's Rafael Benitez doing there?
That's a good point tbf. If one of the world's best managers is kicking about at Newcastle then why the £#%&! have they let a clown like Benitez do the job?

Unread 27-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
When have you seen a goalkeeper save a penalty and not move before it was taken? Never, is the answer. But that does not take anything away from the fact that Schmeichel's save from Romelu Lukaku in Leicester's 2-0 defeat at Manchester United was still top class.

Unread 28-08-2017, 08:48 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Dave barely touched the ball and had a better game.

Unread 28-08-2017, 08:53 AM
Pop

Absolute £#%&!ing #@&%! that man.

I bet he loves fishing for shrimp.

Unread 28-08-2017, 08:56 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Dave barely touched the ball and had a better game.
He made the mistake of not conceding by stopping the ball going in the net.

Unread 28-08-2017, 09:12 AM
BarryX

So basically - cheat and prosper is the message

Unread 28-08-2017, 12:46 PM
TheFatGoth

This was in his reasoning for picking De Bruyne

Quote:
It was during that euphoria that I witnessed a member of the local constabulary utterly defuse a situation and calm Sergio Aguero down after he had been spoken to by a steward as though he were a child. I would like to personally thank the police officer for acting so sensibly and not imposing the 'letter of the law'.

If he had arrested the Argentine striker, I dread to think the mayhem it would have caused - carting such a high-profile player off to Bournemouth police station, as he was perfectly entitled to do according to the 'letter of the law'. Thank goodness the officer didn't exercise such bullish behaviour. Perhaps referee Mike Dean might learn a thing or two about acting in the best interests of all concerned.

Unread 28-08-2017, 03:29 PM
red in cumbria

He really is dense, how the £#%&! was he ever an official in the PFA??

Unread 28-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Thumbs up

Unread 10-09-2017, 09:33 PM
20 times

I also want to discuss Paul Pogba's new hairstyle, which features a red streak. I only mention it because he clearly wants to bring it to our attention. There is so much for the midfielder to do at United and he still insists on behaving like an adolescent.

Unread 10-09-2017, 10:12 PM
red in cumbria

Some of us fuddy duddies also don't like it tbf

Unread 11-09-2017, 07:22 PM
Clarkie

Unread 12-09-2017, 07:01 AM
lindelof

He has some kind of weird obsession with Pogba. It's very odd.

He was even getting pelters on TalkSport yesterday with them saying, what someone else posted on here, mentions his hair but then says he actually played well. They then bought up when he was live on BBC and they mentioned a rugby match where they gave an update that one of the rugby lads has been sent off and Garth response: "They're going to find it hard being down to 10 men".

An idiot of the highest order. A nothing former player who achieved £#%&! all in his career.

Unread 12-09-2017, 07:03 AM
waynes ear's

Unread 12-09-2017, 12:20 PM
Clarkie

Unread 12-09-2017, 01:38 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie

Unread 18-09-2017, 07:50 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
On this showing, I'm not entirely sure why Mourinho didn't insist the former England captain stay at Old Trafford for one more season. He clearly still has goals in him.
Quote:
That performance must have scared the hell out of Jose Mourinho. It certainly surprised the hell out of me.
Quote:
Sead Kolasinac is built like one of those North London brick toilets that withstood bombing raids during the Second World War.
Quote:
The sign of a good player is when the opposition identify the threat and try to eliminate that threat... but to no avail.

Two Liverpool players

Unread 18-09-2017, 08:38 AM
20 times

His comments on Rooney

Another #@&%! who decided what he would write before the match.

Apparently Rooney could have had a hat trick

He only had two shots on goal

Unread 18-09-2017, 09:32 AM
Whip Hubley

Even livepool fans said Matip looked wobbly on Saturday

Matip instead of Jones

The man is literally off his swede. I don't blame him though - wtf are the BBC doing is it a big wum on their part?

Maybe he has a clause in his contract....
Closed Thread