United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Jack Duckworth

Default Gazza interview with Piers Moron

did any of you see it?

heartbreaking stuff. hard to not feel sorry for the bloke. he is in a right state now, looks about 20 years older than he is and his speech is £#%&!ed (being geordie notwithstanding).

along with robbo, he was my first football hero.

hope he gets himself sorted long term. there but for the grace of god...

Unread 13-11-2011, 12:54 AM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
did any of you see it?

heartbreaking stuff. hard to not feel sorry for the bloke. he is in a right state now, looks about 20 years older than he is and his speech is £#%&!ed (being geordie notwithstanding).

along with robbo, he was my first football hero.

hope he gets himself sorted long term. there but for the grace of god...
Duckers told Ferie to stick it, well I never

Unread 13-11-2011, 12:54 AM
ScarFace

didnt sign for us because spurs offered him 2k....good one.

Unread 13-11-2011, 12:55 AM
Whalefish

Yes, I switched over by accident and couldn't turn it off.

I thought he was going to burst into tears each time he spoke. Very sad to see.

Unread 13-11-2011, 12:57 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
didnt sign for us because spurs offered him 2k....good one.

That's not true.

Spurs bought his mam a house down there so she could be near him...

Fartin on the other hand just asked if he could watch her curl one out...

Unread 13-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Pop

£#%&! him.

Unread 13-11-2011, 01:02 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish

That's the whole aim of the programme though isn't it? He reduced Rolf Harris to tears last week. Dunno why nobody tells Piers to £#%&! right off, the smary @#%&!

Unread 13-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:

He's a very damaged guy, met him on a night out in lids years ago, he was throwing money at any @#%&! who would take it in an effort to keep people around him. Was proper depressing tbh

Told me not signing for us was his biggest regret (even tho he maintained NUFC are a bigger club because everybody near there loves em)

That's called a one-horse town pal! (didn't have heart to say that tho)

Unread 13-11-2011, 01:05 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
He's a very damaged guy, met him on a night out in lids years ago, he was throwing money at any @#%&! who would take it in an effort to keep people around him. Was proper depressing tbh

Told me not signing for us was his biggest regret (even tho he maintained NUFC are a bigger club because everybody near there loves em)

That's called a one-horse town pal! (didn't have heart to say that tho)
How much?

Unread 13-11-2011, 01:09 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
That's the whole aim of the programme though isn't it? He reduced Rolf Harris to tears last week. Dunno why nobody tells Piers to £#%&! right off, the smary @#%&!
Did he? What a @#%&!.

Unread 13-11-2011, 01:16 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
How much?

Don't know, I'm not a @#%&!! I approached him to talk about football and he was made up to discuss it, all the time handing out money to vacuous bitches and #@&%!s for bottles of champagne etc.

I spent all of 5 mins in his company and he must have put his hand in his pocket 5 times....

No I didn't take a drink off him, I spoke to him because I wanted to talk to an english football great, not to have him buy me a drink

Unread 13-11-2011, 01:19 AM
dunk

It's a shame the ability he had just can't be taught, as he's left with pretty much £#%&! all.

Newcastle or Spurs should be looking after him somehow, ambassador, meet and greet, something surely...

Unread 13-11-2011, 01:42 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Did he? What a @#%&!.
Yeah, the bit I saw was all Piers trying to make him feel bad cos he'd sometimes put his work before his family, wheeling out his daughter to say she felt neglected etc. What's TV coming when you get some talentless @#%&! like Piers Morgan thinking he can try & make Rolf feel bad for Saturday Night entertainment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Don't know, I'm not a @#%&!! I approached him to talk about football and he was made up to discuss it, all the time handing out money to vacuous bitches and #@&%!s for bottles of champagne etc.

I spent all of 5 mins in his company and he must have put his hand in his pocket 5 times....

No I didn't take a drink off him, I spoke to him because I wanted to talk to an english football great, not to have him buy me a drink
Only joking, unfortunate juxtaposition in the earlier post

Unread 13-11-2011, 01:49 AM
Neo

He would have been immense at United.

Unread 13-11-2011, 02:52 AM
Bunker Buster

Hugely overated............

Unread 13-11-2011, 03:21 AM
Coracao

Why should we feel sorry for him ?

Top footballer.

Moronic person. Who has pissed it all away.

Unread 13-11-2011, 10:37 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Why should we feel sorry for him ?

Top footballer.

Moronic person. Who has pissed it all away.
he's obviously got other problems than that, needs help and to keep out of the spotlight. wheeling people who suffer from depression and other mental imbalances out on tv so curtain twitchers can gawp at them is pretty £#%&!ing low imo. i £#%&!ing hate this baring your soul stuff all over the place, what happened to leaving people to work out their problems with their nearest in privacy and dignity?

Unread 13-11-2011, 10:48 AM
captain scarlet

Agreed Borsers.

Unread 13-11-2011, 10:59 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
he's obviously got other problems than that, needs help and to keep out of the spotlight. wheeling people who suffer from depression and other mental imbalances out on tv so curtain twitchers can gawp at them is pretty £#%&!ing low imo. i £#%&!ing hate this baring your soul stuff all over the place, what happened to leaving people to work out their problems with their nearest in privacy and dignity?
Personal problems are currency, and feelings and actions are only valid if publicly aired. Everyone knows that.

Unread 13-11-2011, 11:00 AM
forzagarza

He's been interviewed by Piers Morgan. I don't care how mentally ill someone is but he derserves all his suffering just for that.
Closed Thread