United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2018, 03:11 PM
Neo

On his day, Mesut Özil is comfortably the best creative midfielder in the league. Better than Silva, better than De Bruyne, better than Eriksen. Nobody looks as comfortable as he does on the ball in full flow, his ability to deliver the killer pass is more effective than any other player, and he's also the most natural finisher.

His problem, as everyone knows, is consistency and motivation. If Mourinho can get a proper tune out of him, then he'd be a significant upgrade on the tepid turd that is Juan Mata, and the gutless chicken that is Mkhitaryan.

Would be an excellent signing, as long as we're not mugged on the price considering he's so close to a Bosman.

Unread 07-01-2018, 03:22 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
If he knew in advance he should have said something.

Unread 07-01-2018, 03:27 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
20 million plus Smalling
10 million without?

Unread 07-01-2018, 03:59 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Makes for quite an explosive midfield duo if I may say so
Good LORD

Unread 07-01-2018, 07:15 PM
Macca1990

From an ITK theres already a big adidas campaign being worked on with Mesut and Poggerz.

Unread 07-01-2018, 07:24 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990
From an ITK theres already a big adidas campaign being worked on with Mesut and Poggerz.
Stop making stuff up Macca1990

Unread 07-01-2018, 07:30 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times

Unread 07-01-2018, 07:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
No chance they'd sell to us after the whole Van Persie thing.
They didn't want to sell him to us either. But they did.

Unread 07-01-2018, 07:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
nice one Macca

Unread 08-01-2018, 01:55 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
On his day, Mesut Özil is comfortably the best creative midfielder in the league. Better than Silva, better than De Bruyne, better than Eriksen. Nobody looks as comfortable as he does on the ball in full flow, his ability to deliver the killer pass is more effective than any other player, and he's also the most natural finisher.

His problem, as everyone knows, is consistency and motivation. If Mourinho can get a proper tune out of him, then he'd be a significant upgrade on the tepid turd that is Juan Mata, and the gutless chicken that is Mkhitaryan.

Would be an excellent signing, as long as we're not mugged on the price considering he's so close to a Bosman.

Unread 08-01-2018, 02:43 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

I would take the players you mention over him every day of the week. Eriksen especially I think would be absolute fire as a signing for us.

Unread 08-01-2018, 06:17 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I would take the players you mention over him every day of the week. Eriksen especially I think would be absolute fire as a signing for us.
DeBruyne all day every day for me.

Unread 08-01-2018, 08:53 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Cant say I'm massively on board the free logic either, he's no spring chicken and would come in on circa 250k a week no doubt. The kind of signing we need to look to avoid in order to get back on track imo, which means well no doubt make it and give him the number 7.
I don’t get the free thing either. He’s either what we need or he isn’t. And he isn’t.

Unread 08-01-2018, 09:07 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I don’t get the free thing either. He’s either what we need or he isn’t. And he isn’t.
Yep no such thing as free - no transfer fee will mean bigger sign on/wages

Unread 08-01-2018, 09:09 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Classic case of craving a signing for signings sake. He'd probably have a good first few months then disappear, forever.

Unread 08-01-2018, 04:45 PM
Macca1990

Quote:
4 years your senior lad keep it down 2006 OGs

Unread 08-01-2018, 05:49 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
4 years your senior lad keep it down 2006 OGs
And over two thousand tedious posts fewer too. Do carry on sir.

Unread 11-01-2018, 08:02 PM
20 times

Looks unlikely we’ll sign Özil if Mou wants Poggers to play further forward.

Big Dunc gets very few Mou related stories wrong tbf. Being wedged quite far up his bottom probably helps

Unread 11-01-2018, 09:04 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
https://twitter.com/duncancastles/st...27142860271616

Looks unlikely we’ll sign Özil if Mou wants Poggers to play further forward.

Big Dunc gets very few Mou related stories wrong tbf. Being wedged quite far up his bottom probably helps
Would be pretty funny if we ended up nicking Sanchez.

Unread 11-01-2018, 09:05 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Would be pretty funny if we ended up nicking Sanches.
Won’t £#%&!ing happen
Closed Thread