United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
Not posted by myself.
For some reason weekly posts appear on teletext and in the daily star text page under the name Tufty runcorn, yet nothing to do with me.
Bettys Hotpot also seems tohave a few in the daily star text pages that arent his.

Some people are a bit obesssed.
Makes me woder if the people posting these links on here etc, arent the people posting the bits on teletext etc.
Ive seen the daily star ones before....always raised a smile...

Are you from runcorn then?

Unlucky.

Unread 21-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Ether

Quote:
Not posted by myself.
For some reason weekly posts appear on teletext and in the daily star text page under the name Tufty runcorn, yet nothing to do with me.
Bettys Hotpot also seems tohave a few in the daily star text pages that arent his.

Makes me woder if the people posting these links on here etc, arent the people posting the bits on teletext etc.
£#%&! me, Inspector Koppas has a rival

Unread 21-02-2009, 01:59 PM
sullers

Quote:
Not posted by myself.

I agree, if it's any help the original poster is a complete weapon and almost certainly was on a WUM.

He's a complete @#%&! (albeit a sexy one at that).
Closed Thread