United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-02-2008, 09:10 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

At last the @#%&! answers my question. Are you Tufty?

Unread 02-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
Isnt internet hearsay great. Full of lies, more lies and untruths and added to by people who know little of the matter, but like to shit stir.

Yes a request a made to take the Flowers banner to Munich, the initial requst as refused for various reasons, the main one being gurantees about its return for the city game.
The same lad rung later in the evening and put a few guarantees in place, clarified who he was etc. Ensuring it would be back for the City game.
The SEF mods, former mods and a few other supporters were asked about the viability of the banner going and it was agreed that it shoul travel.
On Friday morning at 8:30am SEF informed United that the banner COULD go to Munich. Later that morning, UNitd confirmed that several events are taking place within Old Trafford on the 6th, events pitchside, in the stands and in the suites, as well as the opening of the museum in the tunnel.
Senior people from the munich committee and the stadiums safety officer debated the merits of the banner and decided that it would remain as a backdrop to the days stadium events, by remaining on the Stretford End, as that is where the banner is to be found.
The decision was taken away from SEF's hands.

SEF made an offer to the lad, to get them an exact replica made (all be it from vinyl) or any other banner of there choice. Moments later, this offer was posted on various sites saying SEf offered to "Sell" him a replica.
This was clarified with the lad, that the banner offer was for free, with no cost to anyone other than the bloke who would make the banner. the bloke who offered to make the banner, even offered to ship it to munich in time for the events there, so they wouldnt have to take it with them as bagage.
Not sure if they have accepted this offer, as passed them in direct contact with the bloke who owns the firm.

So then, some people who know very little on the matter, the usual suspects, then appear and use it as another iopportunity to have a go at SEF and Myself. People such as Ed sullivan SEF use Champion sports postal address, after rednews had issues with their PO Box. A gesture that saves SEF money on having to have their own PO BOX,
Incidntlly Tony O'Neil has a group of people going to Munich, one of which made a request to Tony to have the banner, as Tony was in posession of the banners in August 2005. Tony O, refused this suggestion.

You really are a @#%&!. But while you are here, answer me this. Whose banner was it? Does it belong to United or SEF? If the answer is no then it's theft. Give him his £#%&!ing banner you Glazer loving scouse @#%&!.

Unread 02-02-2008, 09:57 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
Isnt internet hearsay great. Full of lies, more lies and untruths and added to by people who know little of the matter, but like to shit stir.

Yes a request a made to take the Flowers banner to Munich, the initial requst as refused for various reasons, the main one being gurantees about its return for the city game.
The same lad rung later in the evening and put a few guarantees in place, clarified who he was etc. Ensuring it would be back for the City game.
The SEF mods, former mods and a few other supporters were asked about the viability of the banner going and it was agreed that it shoul travel.
On Friday morning at 8:30am SEF informed United that the banner COULD go to Munich. Later that morning, UNitd confirmed that several events are taking place within Old Trafford on the 6th, events pitchside, in the stands and in the suites, as well as the opening of the museum in the tunnel.
Senior people from the munich committee and the stadiums safety officer debated the merits of the banner and decided that it would remain as a backdrop to the days stadium events, by remaining on the Stretford End, as that is where the banner is to be found.
The decision was taken away from SEF's hands.

SEF made an offer to the lad, to get them an exact replica made (all be it from vinyl) or any other banner of there choice. Moments later, this offer was posted on various sites saying SEf offered to "Sell" him a replica.
This was clarified with the lad, that the banner offer was for free, with no cost to anyone other than the bloke who would make the banner. the bloke who offered to make the banner, even offered to ship it to munich in time for the events there, so they wouldnt have to take it with them as bagage.
Not sure if they have accepted this offer, as passed them in direct contact with the bloke who owns the firm.

So then, some people who know very little on the matter, the usual suspects, then appear and use it as another iopportunity to have a go at SEF and Myself. People such as Ed sullivan SEF use Champion sports postal address, after rednews had issues with their PO Box. A gesture that saves SEF money on having to have their own PO BOX,
Incidntlly Tony O'Neil has a group of people going to Munich, one of which made a request to Tony to have the banner, as Tony was in posession of the banners in August 2005. Tony O, refused this suggestion.

I have it on good authority that this is a load of %@#$&!s!

Unread 02-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Manchester

SEF do not own the banner, neither do United. So how the £#%&! can either not allow one of the fans who donated to the banner, and who has previously taken the banner over to Munich.

United if they want to use the banner as a backdrop for their photoshoots and filming etc... sick. Should spend some money themselves and get summet decent made up, instead of SEF and United stealing from fans who purchased it.

Unread 02-02-2008, 10:51 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquemada
Hey, Plop, what's happened to The Mitre? Funpub from what I hear.....
hows it going torqyPops ? They have done a clean up and got rid of loads of the orginal features so now its rather souless and feels like any other shitty bar.

I spoke to the land lord last night he said that the owners got someone in to design it and that he £#%&!ing hated it. So they gave him some more money to make it feel more "homely"

I just stay round the irish bar now thats still liket the otherside. Where you watching the derby ?

Unread 02-02-2008, 10:58 AM
waynes ear's

Tufty hiding behind O'Neill shocker

Unread 02-02-2008, 11:08 AM
elephantstone

personally speaking why didnt they take up the offer of SEF it seemed they were offering some kind of solution

Unread 02-02-2008, 11:21 AM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
personally speaking why didnt they take up the offer of SEF it seemed they were offering some kind of solution
I think the point is it doesn't belong to the club or to SEF, so who are they to dictate a solution to the lads who own it and want to take it to Munich?

Unread 02-02-2008, 11:23 AM
mark o

They could have also used the replica in the stadium on the 6th too.

The owner of the flag should have the right to do what he wishes with the flag, regardless of whose to blame for the refusal to take it to Munich.

It all leaves an unsavoury taste in the mouth at a time when all the bitchiness that the last couple of years has brought should be put aside (if only for one day).

Unread 02-02-2008, 11:32 AM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
Like you do you cheeky bastard, like using something that happened in Amsterdam and then blaming/bringing in FC fans when you knew £#%&! all about it and wasn't even there. £#%&! KFC, Tufty called you a FCer as well as Stu

You have turned into a @#%&! Tufty and that isn't Internet Hearsay.

Unread 02-02-2008, 11:32 AM
elephantstone

fair enough

Unread 02-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
I think the point is it doesn't belong to the club or to SEF, so who are they to dictate a solution to the lads who own it and want to take it to Munich?
Plus, I believe Tufty was lying and did actually say that they would make a replica for a fee. Don't believe the scouse @#%&! for one minute

Unread 02-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Enjoying Insanity

Tufty you lying £#%&!ing @#%&!, I have it on good authority from more than one source that what you have just posted is a load of %@#$&!s, only designed to get you out of the shit and save you from getting a £#%&!ing hiding which you have long deserved.

Don't worry, you'll get yours you lying £#%&!ing weasel.

Unread 02-02-2008, 06:31 PM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
I'd lose my boxing license
You box Ed?

Unread 02-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
You box Ed?
He works part time at pizza express.

Unread 21-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Sloppy

Quote:
Drogba will join United in the summer as Tevez and Ronaldo will leave. Tufty (United season ticket), Runcorn
http://www.teletext.co.uk/football/c...our+views.aspx

Unread 21-02-2009, 10:29 AM
waynes ear's

i think thats a piss take

Unread 21-02-2009, 10:47 AM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
You box Ed?

Unread 21-02-2009, 01:53 PM
In 76 now this is true

Not posted by myself.
For some reason weekly posts appear on teletext and in the daily star text page under the name Tufty runcorn, yet nothing to do with me.
Bettys Hotpot also seems tohave a few in the daily star text pages that arent his.

Some people are a bit obesssed.
Makes me woder if the people posting these links on here etc, arent the people posting the bits on teletext etc.

Unread 21-02-2009, 01:56 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Not posted by myself.
For some reason weekly posts appear on teletext and in the daily star text page under the name Tufty runcorn, yet nothing to do with me.
Bettys Hotpot also seems tohave a few in the daily star text pages that arent his.

Some people are a bit obesssed.
Makes me woder if the people posting these links on here etc, arent the people posting the bits on teletext etc.
It was probably reddles mate, on, as sullers superbly put it an 'international WUM'
Closed Thread