Send the miserable @#%&! to Paris 16 21.62%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 04-11-2017, 07:47 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I think he will, tbh.

Though on past form, 2019 could be the time to worry.
Arsed. If he goes he goes.

Not really something worth worrying about. There’s a lot of people acting like needy women who think their husband is constantly going to cheat on them/leave them.

Unread 04-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
You been on the lash all day? His point is, buying lukaku disrupts their development.
Link to the last time United started a season with two under 21 strikers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Arsed. If he goes he goes.

Not really something worth worrying about. There’s a lot of people acting like needy women who think their husband is constantly going to cheat on them/leave them.
Mourinho don't see no ring on his finger.... that's the point.

Unread 04-11-2017, 09:17 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
I'm honestly not even sure of what the debate is here ffs..

It is like picking holes in the guy for no reason. Granted, it's easy to do so but... Best start to a season since Fergie, 3 trophies, challenging this season, progress in the CL, QF in league Cup etc etc

He's not even going to be here next season so it's irrelevant. Let's just enjoy the moment we're in, take tomorrow as it comes and assess who we get at the end of the season and go from there
did he tell you this personally ? You should not believe everything you read on the internet or social media.........

Unread 04-11-2017, 11:03 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Link to the last time United started a season with two under 21 strikers?

Bizzare that the argument seems to be that mou will be judged to be a success or not based on whether he brings players through from the academy

I really don’t give that much of a shit - if we can be successful and bring players through then that’s great but if we can’t then ah well, it’s a shame.

Stranger still that mou hasnt even demonstrated this what we are led to believe is some huge aversion to young players in any case.

I think there’s justification for some criticism of him at the moment - the football has become a bit grey and his comments on the fans and lukaku are just daft.

Just not sure why we need to find all these other sticks to beat him with unless of course you’re determined to have an agenda. Heaven forbid.

Unread 04-11-2017, 11:06 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Bizzare that the argument seems to be that mou will be judged to be a success or not based on whether he brings players through from the academy

I really don’t give that much of a shit - if we can be successful and bring players through then that’s great but if we can’t then ah well, it’s a shame.

Stranger still that mou hasnt even demonstrated this what we are led to believe is some huge aversion to young players in any case.

I think there’s justification for some criticism of him at the moment - the football has become a bit grey and his comments on the fans and lukaku are just daft.

Just not sure why we need to find all these other sticks to beat him with unless of course you’re determined to have an agenda. Heaven forbid.
Good post Keith. Things aren’t perfect at the moment and I think the football should be better but the way some people are going on you’d think we were mid table.

Unread 04-11-2017, 11:14 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Good post Keith. Things aren’t perfect at the moment and I think the football should be better but the way some people are going on you’d think we were mid table.
But thats the thing about football, things are never perfect.. even in the seasons when fergie was winning doubles and the treble season, there was moaning and groaning.. In 99 we were a peno kick away from going out of the fa cup, after starting that game so well.

Unread 04-11-2017, 11:35 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Andddddddd this.

Unread 04-11-2017, 11:46 PM
Arnold Muhren

Quote:

Unread 05-11-2017, 12:02 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:

Unread 05-11-2017, 12:38 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Is this another where the truth lies somewhere in the middle?

I don't think Scott The Scottish Player is particularly strong evidence that Jose is bloody youth. If Pogba, Fellaini and Carrick were fit, he wouldn't feature. but he was there. He started him. Similar situation to Rashford under LVG. The people pointing to that as him bloody youth, seem quick to excuse the The Scottish Player appearances. It's a kid being shown faith during an injury crisis.

As for Rashford, the fear last year was that Zlatan would marginalize him. He hasn't played much through the middle, but he featured heavily last year, he's featured more than any player this season and is generally a vital member of the team.

There's not exactly a shit load of examples of Jose chunking kids in there, but let's not try and explain away the instances that he has.

This was such a quality typo you did it twice.

Unread 05-11-2017, 01:03 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

yep.

we lost against huddersfield. apart from that, i've been very happy with our season so far. i really don't understand the jose comments, or the ott comments from some of our fans. we're doing well, so far.

up the reds

Unread 05-11-2017, 06:49 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
yep.

we lost against huddersfield. apart from that, i've been very happy with our season so far. i really don't understand the jose comments, or the ott comments from some of our fans. we're doing well, so far.

up the reds

This and this

Missing key players but still competitive, if not pretty recently. Shame about Huddersfield but hey... you get results like that in the best of seasons. Long way to go.

Unread 05-11-2017, 01:53 PM
Clarkie

Good, valid point..

Unread 05-11-2017, 01:55 PM
20 times

Big Dunc

Unread 05-11-2017, 02:13 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Didn't we also have a poor away record during the 10-11 season?

Unread 05-11-2017, 02:15 PM
puressence

Has he left yet ? Having cosy meals with Roman day

Unread 05-11-2017, 02:16 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Has he left yet ? Having cosy meals with Roman day
No he’s still here. I’d imagine it would be on the news if he’d left tbh

Unread 05-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Denis Irwell

Looks like the Russian has invited Jose for an after-match nosebag

Unread 05-11-2017, 02:17 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
But thats the thing about football, things are never perfect.. even in the seasons when fergie was winning doubles and the treble season, there was moaning and groaning.. In 99 we were a peno kick away from going out of the fa cup, after starting that game so well.
I seem to remember moaning for about 90 minutes of the 99 CL final

Nicky Butt getting most of it iirc

I don't know where people's heads are these days. No perspective whatsoever. Starting the season with just Rashford and Martial up front

Unread 05-11-2017, 04:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Didn't we also have a poor away record during the 10-11 season?
Yes, only won 5 or 6 matches on the road I think.
Closed Thread