United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-11-2016, 10:08 AM
Marlon Van Baron

I am still unconvinced that Kane is a player that would justify the big fee Spurs would want and also #@&%! blocking the progress of Rashford. Kane obviously knows where the goal is but I am not convinced he is worth all that money at the expense of shunting Rashford out wide for the foreseeable future.

United already have the making of a great front three with Martial and Rashford. Next summer I want Zlatan moved on and Griezmann to be the third in that trio.

As for centre backs I like the look of Virgil from Southampton, I would be happy with him. There aren't many great centre backs in the premier league that are available. We need at least one, possibly two if Jose has a clear out of the existing wage thiefs.

Unread 14-11-2016, 06:58 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
I am still unconvinced that Kane is a player that would justify the big fee Spurs would want and also c**k blocking the progress of Rashford. Kane obviously knows where the goal is but I am not convinced he is worth all that money at the expense of shunting Rashford out wide for the foreseeable future.

United already have the making of a great front three with Martial and Rashford. Next summer I want Zlatan moved on and Griezmann to be the third in that trio.

As for centre backs I like the look of Virgil from Southampton, I would be happy with him. There aren't many great centre backs in the premier league that are available. We need at least one, possibly two if Jose has a clear out of the existing wage thiefs.
great post....agree with all of that

but right now I'd take Kane over Martial......hopefully Anelka 2 will bounce back and prove us wrong

Unread 14-11-2016, 08:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
great post....agree with all of that

but right now I'd take Kane over Martial......hopefully Anelka 2 will bounce back and prove us wrong
Who came up with that one, FFS?

Unread 14-11-2016, 08:41 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Who came up with that one, FFS?
Jose
Closed Thread