Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Louis stay/ Louis go
Louis must stay. 21 16.94%
Louis must go. 103 83.06%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 18-02-2016, 11:17 PM
Jez Quigley

Thes a time to lean, there's a time to clean.

Time for him to go.

If Big Mou wants to take over now, fine. If not, give it Giggs until the end of the season.

This is like a bad relationship - and if we stay together to the end of the season we will end up despising each other.

Let's leave with good memories intact and stay Facebook friends.

Unread 19-02-2016, 12:00 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
it's alright. I've confused you with that thrillpillsbelly character.
classic draggers.

Unread 19-02-2016, 09:10 AM
Child of Darkness

How many of the 9 inners are on a wum ?

Unread 19-02-2016, 09:48 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
How many of the 9 inners are on a wum ?
A few more have gone haven't they? Not sure about fuzzy - think he's caddying for siders atm so will have to wait for siders to post an 'OK, I'm done' exit post that he can agree with before he can hang up siders clubs

Could be a long wait.

Unread 19-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Finport Red

I liked LVG. Even when performances were dreadful, I as able to get over it because of his humourously misshaped play-doh nose and passable resemblance to cartoon legend Butthead, the way he said 'shall' when he clearly meant 'won't'. I never wanted that to change. I was even prepared to let him sneak us into 4th place in the league, lose in the FA cup and that pot last night despite taking them seriously, if only I could see even a slight improvement in the football.

No more. This is beyond bad. It feels like I'm living in an unbearably Football Focus/Talksport inspired ABU joke whose punchline is 'give it to Giggs till the end of the season'.

LVG has to go. Giggs has to go. It's got so bad, I'd be more than happy if Steve Bruce replaced the manager (better nose, better philosophy) and, well, any old sex pest came in as his new assistant.

Unread 19-02-2016, 10:34 AM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
I liked LVG. Even when performances were dreadful, I as able to get over it because of his humourously misshaped play-doh nose and passable resemblance to cartoon legend Butthead, the way he said 'shall' when he clearly meant 'won't'. I never wanted that to change. I was even prepared to let him sneak us into 4th place in the league, lose in the FA cup and that pot last night despite taking them seriously, if only I could see even a slight improvement in the football.

No more. This is beyond bad. It feels like I'm living in an unbearably Football Focus/Talksport inspired ABU joke whose punchline is 'give it to Giggs till the end of the season'.

LVG has to go. Giggs has to go. It's got so bad, I'd be more than happy if Steve Bruce replaced the manager (better nose, better philosophy) and, well, any old sex pest came in as his new assistant.
That's a wonderful post tbh

Unread 19-02-2016, 10:39 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
A few more have gone haven't they? Not sure about fuzzy - think he's caddying for siders atm so will have to wait for siders to post an 'OK, I'm done' exit post that he can agree with before he can hang up siders clubs

Could be a long wait.
That's a bit snide. I won't forget this Keith. If we were states you have just expelled my ambassador.

Unread 19-02-2016, 10:50 AM
atticusgrinch

I like the guy and personality counts for a lot imo. But this ship ain't for turning.

He's made some bizarre decisions - not least the refusal to play the formation that saw our best run of form last season - but he's bought well and there's a good core of players to build on.

It obviously should have been Mourinho replacing Ferguson 2 1/2 years ago. Now it is time to right that wrong.

The stars have aligned for Woodward.

Unread 19-02-2016, 10:55 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
That's a bit snide. I won't forget this Keith. If we were states you have just expelled my ambassador.
Have been silently saddened by an increasing amount of snide coming my way from you. I think me bemoaning the state of the club has irked a fair few on here - despite my concerns being subsequently proven to be entirely justified.

Should be throwing sage at me but you chose to throw snide. So, sorry to belatedly retaliate but my ambassador has been exiled from state Dunlop for months pal.

Unread 19-02-2016, 10:57 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Have been silently saddened by an increasing amount of snide coming my way from you. I think me bemoaning the state of the club has irked a fair few on here - despite my concerns being subsequently proven to be entirely justified.

Should be throwing sage at me but you chose to throw snide. So, sorry to belatedly retaliate but my ambassador has been exiled from state Dunlop for months pal.
This is because of the starter pack thread isnt it

(if not pls don't look at the thread)

Unread 19-02-2016, 11:15 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
This is because of the starter pack thread isnt it

(if not pls don't look at the thread)
Omg! Have just seen it. Feel devastated tbh. Need a hug now rather than a fight tbh.

Will now carefully consider whether you are dead to me or not.

Unread 19-02-2016, 11:34 AM
Coracao

What are the reasons for keeping him?

Without getting into how bad LVG has been, if you think our squad is in such a mess, surely it is better to get someone in to oversee its overhaul who is going to be here beyond next season?

Why should he still have a job?

Unread 19-02-2016, 11:43 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

Without getting into how bad LVG has been, if you think our squad is in such a mess, surely it is better to get someone in to oversee its overhaul who is going to be here beyond next season?

Ask this plank

The £#%&!ing state of him

Unread 19-02-2016, 12:07 PM
denis lawless

LvG should stay....all the players should £#%&! off....including that bitch tea lady who apparently hates Vanners

Unread 19-02-2016, 12:11 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

This.

There really is little or nothing left in his defence. You don't have to hate him, think he's done nothing positive or think it was a mistake to hire him ......but the level we are at is just completely unacceptable for any United manager two years into their role. He should be sacked for not meeting the minimum requirement.

Unread 19-02-2016, 01:08 PM
guerreiro

We are letting the football world know that are standards are £#%&!ing appalling. Willing to pay huge amounts of money for dross and we won't do anything about it. If you like it stay and be shit, if you don't like it, no need to worry we'll facilitate you a transfer to an ambitious club for a knock down price.

Unread 19-02-2016, 01:32 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
We are letting the football world know that are standards are £#%&!ing appalling. Willing to pay huge amounts of money for dross and we won't do anything about it. If you like it stay and be shit, if you don't like it, no need to worry we'll facilitate you a transfer to an ambitious club for a knock down price.
They're taking the support/customer base for granted too.

Look at all our customers, you can count them on twitter. And they wont leave. The football part of the business is down, but shirt sales are up!
What are they going to do anyway? Wear alternative colours?

Unread 19-02-2016, 01:36 PM
magic_cantona

The point of this ffs

Going to start a poll myself:

Would you like to live or die?

Unread 19-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
The point of this ffs

Going to start a poll myself:

Would you like to live or die?