Closed Thread

Unread 14-01-2013, 08:02 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Results Comparison Thread: 2012-13

Unread 14-01-2013, 08:08 AM
believe

So by losing to us they are now above Everton who actually beat us?

Unread 14-01-2013, 10:11 AM
KenwrightsWallet

New thread called "Martin Skrtel - The Enforcer Supreme "

Quote:
Absolute colossus. Love this man, absolute machine at the back
Quote:
One of the best CBs in the league. Not many better than him.
Quote:
Only Liverpool fans undermine his authority ! Love this guy
Quote:
Quote from my brother, who supports West Ham

"I love Skrtel"

Enough said
Quote:
Best defender in the premier league
Quote:
My dads favourite player too. He supports Celtic and doesn't have much time for English football but loves Skrtel.
Quote:
I will never stop my campaign to dub him the "Slovakian Slayer"

Unread 14-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Jethro

Quote:
My cousin is from the Ugandan bush, whenever he watches us I always get a text saying Skrtel Power

Unread 14-01-2013, 10:19 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
New thread called "Martin Skrtel - The Enforcer Supreme "
He strikes fear in to attackers hearts

And is such a rock who stands alone

Unread 14-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Pop

£#%&!ing Skrtel. He looks like something that has crawled out of Borat's village.

Unread 14-01-2013, 10:28 AM
Pop

Waaaaaahhh!

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...topic=302046.0

£#%&! off you Hillsborough causing murdering @#%&!s.

Unread 14-01-2013, 10:30 AM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Waaaaaahhh!

Just read that

A few times a poster mentions that the songs are aimed at Heysel, There ignored everytime

Unread 14-01-2013, 10:37 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Waaaaaahhh!

Bless.

Unread 14-01-2013, 10:41 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Waaaaaahhh!

Quote:
detest any form of derogatory chanting,Hillsborough,Munich from stokes fans booing Ramsey because Shawcross broke his leg.what type of illogical society we living in that support for your club outways your moral fiber that you believe that this type of behavior is acceptable.
Now if you'll excuse me I need to Boo Evra for having been racially abused.

Unread 14-01-2013, 10:45 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

No a £#%&!ing clue either

Unread 14-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Unread 14-01-2013, 11:09 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Right. That's without even mentioning the free option he gave them after Reina was 'injured'. What a £#%&!ing disgrace. He was definitely trying to ammend his rep today, and they still call him biased.
tbph his reputation is based on a few big calls that were a bit debateable - the way he reffed United yesterday was very much in keeping with how most refs have always reffed us.

The problem is that one of the %@#$&!s ignores our players being hacked all game, ignores various niggles and cynicism throughout, fails to award clear decisions in our favour - and then when we're 3-0 up he gives us a penalty for one of our players falling over 2yds outside the box and the myth is fed on that...

Unread 14-01-2013, 12:12 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
I was reading Ian Herbert's match report in the Indy today and I was struck by a statistic which almost took my breath away and I initially refused to believe it.

After 22 games in a premier league season Liverpool Football Club have not beaten a side in the current top 10. We've played 11 games so far against teams in the top half of the table and failed to take maximum points. 5 Draws, 6 Defeats.
Quote:
Games such as City , United (home) , Everton , Tottenham all could of been maximum points giving our performances but ref decisions cost us dearly in all those games.
Quote:
I'd be tempted to say we did beat Everton btw. There's not much you can take from that game to suggest we didnt deserve to win or we didnt do enough to win
Quote:
When we beat West Ham they were in the top half of the table, quite possibly above us in fact.
Quote:
We beat West Ham when they were in the top half of the table.

Game was on the 9th Dec, and as you can see from the table linked below they were 10th in the table.
Quote:
Here's a thought for you. At teh current projected rate of points earned Liverpool will end the season with 49 pts. That means that if United stop playing now for the rest of the season, they would still finish ahead of Liverpool.

Unread 14-01-2013, 12:14 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

They go on about that Everton result don't they , Suarez shouldn't of even been on the pitch FFS!

Unread 14-01-2013, 12:26 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
FIRST HALF

26 mins: Goal kick incorrectly awarded to Manchester United. Should have been a Liverpool corner (Off Evra)

28 mins: Lucas dragged down. Free kick incorrectly awarded to Manchester United. Should have been a Liverpool freekick

28 mins: Johnson wins the ball in the air. Free kick incorrectly awarded to Manchester United. No freekick should have been awarded for either side.

28 mins: Young dives in two footed on Agger off the ball. No free kick awarded to Agger. No card issued to Young. Young injures himself in the process.

37 mins: Young kicks the ball out of play. Throw in incorrectly awarded to Manchester United. Throw should have been awarded to Liverpool.

45 mins: Referee allowed Liverpool to play on through Reina injury. Should have allowed Manchester United to play on as he hadn't stopped play earlier

SECOND HALF

47 mins: Dive by Kagawa earns a free kick to Manchester United close to goal. Referee should have played on.

53 mins: Ball hits Vidic and goes into the net. Goal awarded. Vidic was offside in the move. Correct decision would be to disallow for offside.

60 mins: Theatrical dive by Van Persie earns a free kick to Manchester United close to goal. Referee should have played on

71 mins: Ferdinand pulls Sturridge back illegally. No freekick awarded. Correct decision would be to give Liverpool a freekick outside the area.

73 mins: Evra shows dissent after being booked. No second yellow shown.

74 mins: Vidic heads the ball for a Liverpool corner. Goal kick incorrectly given to Manchester United. Correct decision would be a corner to Liverpool

77 mins: Sturridge hacked down from behind. Throw in awarded to Liverpool. Correct decision would have been free kick to Liverpool

80 mins: Wellbeck receives the ball in an offside position. Nothing given. Correct decision would have been offside and Freekick to Liverpool

85 mins: Valencia handballs then dives. Nothing given. Correct decision would have been a yellow card for an obvious dive after a handball. Same incident. Johnson attempts to rugby tackle Valencia. Missus. Correct decision could have been a second yellow card for Johnson.

88 mins: Van Persie fouls Johnson. Nothing given. Correct decision would have been a freekick for Liverpool

88 mins: Theatrical dive from Manchester United player after the slightest touch from Gerrard. Freekick awarded to Manchester United. Correct decision would have been play on

91 mins: Dive from Valencia. Free kick awarded to Manchester United. Correct decision would have been throw in to Liverpool

Unread 14-01-2013, 12:32 PM
andyroo

the only one of those that was wrong was the Vidic header that should've been a corner.

Notice he's ignoring the shove on Kagawa, which would've had far more of an impact than any of these.

Unread 14-01-2013, 12:35 PM
dunk

Vidic was behind the ball when Evra headed it, I'm £#%&!ing sure of it, and he was level at worst anyway

Unread 14-01-2013, 12:40 PM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Results Comparison Thread: 2012-13

That's really very embarrassing. Dear me.

Unread 14-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Drexl

They missed off

Wisdom pushes over Kagawa in the area. Correct decison would have been a penalty and a red card.

Skirtel brings down Wellbeck who is clear on goal. Correct decision would have been a red card.

Johnson rugby tackles Valencia. Correct decision would be a second yellow.
Closed Thread