United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:19 PM
ericcantona

Default Fergie

So who wanted fergie out in those first few seasons?

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:20 PM
otbarney

Pure?

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:22 PM
Mr Castro

I'm far too young to remember.

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:24 PM
Aman27deep

I wasn't born back then.

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:28 PM
Ethers

Magic_Cantona :shakehead:

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:28 PM
ericcantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
I'm far too young to remember.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
I wasn't born back then.
£#%&! me, do you two feel the need to comment on EVERY thread. Remind me of that Sumo guy, £#%&!ing everywhere

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:29 PM
My Name is Keith

Bookmarked. Slightly not what you were asking byut anyway:

Jem has wanted him out since 2000 (I think) and is now regarded as the person who has been wrong for the longest ever period on the internet *ever*. Way way ahead of Piers Morgan in case you were wondering.

Me - can remember going to that match in Paris in 200? against Lille and thinking his time was up and then again more recently too. But then we win something or sign someone as physically hot as RVP and all is well again with the world.

I don't know really.

HTH.

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:33 PM
ericcantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Bookmarked. Slightly not what you were asking byut anyway:

Jem has wanted him out since 2000 (I think) and is now regarded as the person who has been wrong for the longest ever period on the internet *ever*. Way way ahead of Piers Morgan in case you were wondering.

Me - can remember going to that match in Paris in 200? against Lille and thinking his time was up and then again more recently too. But then we win something or sign someone as physically hot as RVP and all is well again with the world.

I don't know really.

HTH.
Does Jem contribute to RI?

2005? 05/06 was an awful awful season, giggs and oshea in midfield at least Jem isn't fickle :shakehead:

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:34 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Me - can remember going to that match in Paris in 200? against Lille
Around November 2005, at Stade de France. One of the worst performances I've ever seen from United. Just appalling. The abuse they got at full time

Not sure why ericers has lashed out at Big Deepers btw. Totally uncalled for and probably quite racist :shakehead:

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:35 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Around November 2005, At Stade de France. One of the worst performances I've ever seen from United. Just appalling. The abuse they got at full time

Not sure why ericers has lashed out at Big Deepers btw. Totally uncalled for and probably quite racist :shakehead:
Not to mention sexist.

Probably on her period tbf.

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:36 PM
ericcantona

Quote:
Around November 2005, At Stade de France. One of the worst performances I've ever seen from United. Just appalling. The abuse they got at full time

Just waiting for Tony Cutback to complete the trio tbh

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:39 PM
Ethers

Quote:
She's got a point pal, he's bloody everywhere at the moment with his boring bloody opinions.

I hope we beat Liverpool blah blah blah RVP is really good at football blah blah blah Get on my bus love but mind the scaffolding poles blah blah blah.

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:42 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
She's got a point pal, he's bloody everywhere at the moment with his boring bloody opinions.

I hope we beat Liverpool blah blah blah RVP is really good at football blah blah blah Get on my bus love but mind the scaffolding poles blah blah blah.
ffs

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:44 PM
ericcantona

And still no ones answering my original question, thread derailers

The Watcher

Quote:

G2C a bit of new blood tbh, even if it is a bit of a shit wum from Ginners.

carlosartorial

Quote:
Jem has wanted him out since 2000 (I think) and is now regarded as the person who has been wrong for the longest ever period on the internet *ever*.

Tbf I usually want Fergie out at least once every couple of months.

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:46 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
It was literally abominably shit. Even found it hard to motivate myself to drink heavily after I left the ground. Still managed though because not even Fergie's shit @#%&!s were going to ruin the whole trip.

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Ethers

Quote:

G2C a bit of new blood tbh, even if it is a bit of a shit wum from Ginners.
Not having that it's Ginners.

Too obvious. Too shit. I actually think it's Sullers pretending to be Ginners pretending to be somebody off of Slumdog Millionaire.

Like a really really shit version of Inception.

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Too obvious. Too shit. I actually think it's Sullers pretending to be Ginners pretending to be somebody off of Slumdog Millionaire.

Have you got the Hans Zimmer score in your head now?

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:53 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
It was literally abominably shit. Even found it hard to motivate myself to drink heavily after I left the ground. Still managed though because not even Fergie's shit @#%&!s were going to ruin the whole trip.
Fletcher managed to be worse than Alan Smith. Worse :shakehead:

Telling them all to £#%&! off was probably the highlight of the game.

Quote:

Classic sullers
Closed Thread