United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

This thread

'What if they suck out our brains maaaaan'

People arguing as if it has just been announced. Yes we are all strongly opposed to it but until it becomes a possibility, what's the point in getting so het up

Unread 06-09-2012, 05:24 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Yes we are all strongly opposed to it but until it becomes a possibility, what's the point in getting so het up
taking a wild guess here mate but is it international weekend

Unread 06-09-2012, 05:26 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
This thread

People arguing as if it has just been announced. Yes we are all strongly opposed to it but until it becomes a possibility, what's the point in getting so het up

Unread 06-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He looks at the camera right before he goes down.

Unread 06-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Doesn't make any sense

Are you saying I'm stupid for not getting wound up by something that isn't happening

Get wound up IF it happens by all means but whipping one another up over an imaginary scenario is pretty stupid if you ask me

Unread 06-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Unread 06-09-2012, 06:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Wasn't it Andy Walsh who made the frog in boiling water analogy, in response to people saying 'why now?'.

I know a bloke who sacked it off when they took football club off the badge. I completely agreed with him at the time, but couldn't quite bring myself to do the same.
I have at times wondered whether the gimps might propose bringing that back, as a way of placating the fans??

Unread 06-09-2012, 06:16 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Doesn't make any sense

Are you saying I'm stupid for not getting wound up by something that isn't happening

Get wound up IF it happens by all means but whipping one another up over an imaginary scenario is pretty stupid if you ask me
You're getting wound up now ffs.

Personally I have not really commented on the thread and rarely open it because it's all 'maybes' atm. I suggest you do the same mate.

Unread 06-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
You're getting wound up now ffs.

Personally I have not really commented on the thread and rarely open it because it's all 'maybes' atm. I suggest you do the same mate.
Not in the slightest bothered, fair enough if you aren't either

Doesn't explain why you posted a gif about me asking why people are getting their knickers in a twist over somebody's 'what if' thought though

I read the thread because it amuses me to see people getting wound up about nothing, hence the

Unread 06-09-2012, 06:25 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Not in the slightest bothered, fair enough if you aren't either

Doesn't explain why you posted a gif about me asking why people are getting their knickers in a twist over somebody's 'what if' thought though

I read the thread because it amuses me to see people getting wound up about nothing, hence the
Just the way you bowled into the thread completely missing the point. Thought a guy falling down an open door way in the floor would sum it up. Soz.

Unread 06-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Tumescent Throb

there's plenty of people at United who might decide to cynically reinstate the epithet to the badge if they think it'd help

jesus, some people give the glazers far too much credit

Unread 06-09-2012, 08:48 PM
utd99

Quote:
This thread

That's right, but the thread started as something else and just kind of became this. Hopefully it never happens.

Unread 06-09-2012, 09:02 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
jesus, some people give the glazers far too much credit
that's what I've always said. shoulda sent more pizzas.

Unread 06-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
That's right, but the thread started as something else and just kind of became this. Hopefully it never happens.
I know pal, and in fairness I wasn't having a go at anybody just chuckling to myself at the way the thread turned out

The only reason it was said I was criticising is because One love didn't like the fact that I pointed out that despite the fact that some people post them like toffee, a gif does not automatically a good post make.

Gif's on this forum are becoming like txt spk FFS!

It was funny at first but shit gets old

Edit: Cue the 'wags' posting gif after gif. Doubt my sides will handle it

Unread 06-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

Unread 06-09-2012, 09:41 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Unread 06-09-2012, 09:43 PM
utd99

Quote:
I know pal, and in fairness I wasn't having a go at anybody just chuckling to myself at the way the thread turned out

The only reason it was said I was criticising is because One love didn't like the fact that I pointed out that despite the fact that some people post them like toffee, a gif does not automatically a good post make.

Gif's on this forum are becoming like txt spk FFS!

It was funny at first but shit gets old

Edit: Cue the 'wags' posting gif after gif. Doubt my sides will handle it
Some of them are funny, but yes in this case less is definitely more.

Unread 07-09-2012, 01:23 AM
Johnaldo

Closed Thread