United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Let's make no mistake, football clubs are utter @#%&!s too and the number of players who have been taken advantage of by clubs over the years is incalculable.

Exactly, football is just full of @#%&!s - managers, players, agents and owners.

I agree with Agent Dale, it's getting easier and easier to fall out with football these days and things are only going to get worse

Unread 29-05-2012, 10:39 PM
taff

Unread 29-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Ghetts

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Yet everybody wants to copy the Spanish model
Yeah what a terrible model to copy, those Spanish never win anything

La Liga and The Premiership piss all over the German league btw

Unread 30-05-2012, 06:10 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetts

Love to see Stoke only pick players born in the Potteries.

Unread 30-05-2012, 06:38 AM
borsuk

Quote:

too many asians in the bundesliga?

Unread 30-05-2012, 06:43 AM
Crumps

Quote:

Only thing that appeals about football in Spain is if we're being selfish and copying their TV deals. It's £#%&!ing shit and set up so Barca and Madrid's dominance will never be properly broken, bit like £#%&!ing Scotland.

Unread 30-05-2012, 07:02 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Only thing that appeals about football in Spain is if we're being selfish and copying their TV deals. It's £#%&!ing shit and set up so Barca and Madrid's dominance will never be properly broken, bit like £#%&!ing Scotland.
a lot like scotland. spanish football is a parade with only two potential winners. they might as well just play each other home and away and decide it on that.

Unread 30-05-2012, 08:31 AM
MUFC One Love

The German league looks brilliant from the outside, I've never watched it consistently though. Next season I'm gonna make the effort to watch it regularly on ESPN.

Great astmospheres, good games, and Bayern can't just walk it every season.

I started a Football Manager game with Bayern and realised how good the league is, you seem to be playing a decent team most weeks. Hoffenheim, Hamburg, Schalke, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen and Dortmund very strong league and they seem to develop players they get for cheap over there.

Unread 30-05-2012, 09:11 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The German league looks brilliant from the outside, I've never watched it consistently though. Next season I'm gonna make the effort to watch it regularly on ESPN.

Great astmospheres, good games, and Bayern can't just walk it every season.

I started a Football Manager game with Bayern and realised how good the league is, you seem to be playing a decent team most weeks. Hoffenheim, Hamburg, Schalke, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen and Dortmund very strong league and they seem to develop players they get for cheap over there.
MVB's Dortmund side on Soccer Manager are certainly a force to be reckoned with.
Closed Thread