United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-05-2012, 04:42 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Though in mitigation, what a £#%&!ing great end to his career...

Trucculent @#%&!.
Never seen someone get fired with such class and dignity.

Wellin' up here lads.

Unread 16-05-2012, 04:44 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Wellin' up here lads.
I'm hoping he got angry first then started begging them. Like the architect sketch on Monty Python

Unread 16-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Wellin' up here lads.
I'm wellin' up, too. The Guardian just isn't going to be the same.

The Watcher

Thumbs up Vvg2c

Always thought it'd end badly for him, but even in my wildest dreams, I never thought his return to the murderers would be such a hilarious disaster. A fantastic 18 months, where he's never failed to make a #@&%! of himself

His behaviour during the whole Suarez affair showed him up, along with the club and its supporters, as the utterly vile @#%&!s we've always known them to be. The man's a liar, a racist and a fraud of a manager. £#%&! off.

That Boy Ronaldo!

Carragher was linked to a player/manager role last time.

Unread 16-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Sloppy

McCleish is jobless at the min.

Unread 16-05-2012, 04:48 PM
teflon_terry

Steve Kean

Unread 16-05-2012, 04:49 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Steve Kean

The FSG owner is on Twitter.

Might offer him some advice.

Unread 16-05-2012, 04:49 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Tawdry Scouse @#%&!:

I am no one to tell the mods how to do their job but can we please lock this thread till tomorrow AT LEAST, out of respect for a legend who has been disgracefully sacked after a single £#%&!ing season? It makes me nauseous to see people expressing faux surprise and then immediately following it up with "Bring back X, Y £#%&!ing Z..."..

For £#%&!s sake , its just been announced..]
He's not dead you tawdry scouse @#%&!.

Unread 16-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Always thought it'd end badly for him, but even in my wildest dreams, I never thought his return to the murderers would be such a hilarious disaster. A fantastic 18 months, where he's never failed to make a #@&%! of himself

His behaviour during the whole Suarez affair showed him up, along with the club and its supporters, as the utterly vile @#%&!s we've always known them to be. The man's a liar, a racist and a fraud of a manager. £#%&! off.
Well said.

I think his greatest failing, among many, is his absolute blind spot to anything in any way critical of 'his' club. Have to think he dug his grave with that remark about needing an 'intelligence test' if you dared to question the team's progress based on the league table. Can't imagine that went down well in Boston.

Unread 16-05-2012, 04:53 PM
dodger

Thumbs up

Quote:

you're in devastating form today pol

Unread 16-05-2012, 04:54 PM
elephantstone

he got Hodgson the sack so I have no pity for him. I can see this as a revolving door for the next few seasons.

Unread 16-05-2012, 04:55 PM
BarryX

I'd love it, just £#%&!ing love it, if they bought back the Fat Spanish Waiter and he was as much, or even bigger, an abject failure as King Kenny (). Liverpool will soon become the old City (no matter how bad we feel we are, they might be out of Champions League football for years !!)

Unread 16-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
you're in devastating form today pol
theres no finer sight than watchers in form

Unread 16-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Pop

My copy of Photoshop is devastated

elephantstone

Is kevin Keegan the new messiah for them?

The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I think his greatest failing, among many, is his absolute blind spot to anything in any way critical of 'his' club
Absolutely. It was as if RAWK were put in control of the club. He was coming out with the sort of delusional rubbish that you usually only read on there. It was brilliant tbf

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
I'd love it, just £#%&!ing love it, if they bought back the Fat Spanish Waiter and he was as much, or even bigger, an abject failure as King Kenny (). Liverpool will soon become the old City (no matter how bad we feel we are, they might be out of Champions League football for years !!)
They're the new citeh, we're the new them and the berts are the new us

signed dc

Has Rafa got that twerp of a mate of his on the spanish football to mention he could be interested yet?

Hope Keegan gets it if not

Unread 16-05-2012, 04:57 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:

on fire today pol
Closed Thread