Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-04-2018, 10:06 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Some big guns have totally gone missing

Few kids parties taking place probably.
Wasn’t it paid up Fred’s only yesterday?

Could be some impecunious flounces yet to materialise

Unread 08-04-2018, 10:09 PM
92ToBury

Facebook has been very pleasing today, laughing at all the #@&%!y £#%&!ers who posted at half time.

Unread 08-04-2018, 10:43 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Wasn’t it paid up Fred’s only yesterday?

Could be some impecunious flounces yet to materialise
Was it

Might be the reason then

But that would mean certain forum big guns are free loaders?

Unread 08-04-2018, 10:45 PM
sa7

Quote:
Was it

Might be the reason then

Yep, some £#%&!ing freeloaders who spend half their lives on here and haven’t the decency to chuck a few quid into the pot to help out.

Unread 09-04-2018, 07:06 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Yep, some £#%&!ing freeloaders who spend half their lives on here and haven’t the decency to chuck a few quid into the pot to help out.
Bout time these freeloaders are named and shamed - Christ you can pay £20 a year to subscribe - less than 6p a day

Unread 09-04-2018, 07:56 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Was it

Might be the reason then

Names ?

You know there’s other things to do at the weekends apart from post on here ?

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:12 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Names ?

You know there’s other things to do at the weekends apart from post on here ?
Bit odd after the biggest match and biggest goon of the season tbf.

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:12 AM
magic_cantona

This was the biggest '£#%&! YOU!' we've given those @#%&!s and the media for a while.

Watched MOTD about 25 times now.

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:13 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Was it

Might be the reason then

Probably preparing their posts

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:25 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Names ?

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:30 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

There's a weird i told you so culture on this forum.

I think everyone enjoyed that immensely. Some may have changed their minds about something, some not. Why not just let people have their opinions?

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:44 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
There's a weird i told you so culture on this forum.

I think everyone enjoyed that immensely. Some may have changed their minds about something, some not. Why not just let people have their opinions?
Looks like jose’s Water cooler crew need a full weekend de-brief and I told you sooooooo

Don’t enjoy the result, log onto a forum and call out people who didn’t enjoy the result enough ‘online’

Odd

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:46 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Who does that leave - jem and dunkers?
I was happy with the result.

I don't think it is a sign that we are on the right track, though. we were awful in the first half and hardly in control in the second half (city were as disorganised at the back as we were). as always, performances are more important for the long-term than results. mourinho can £#%&! off, because his actual plan had us 2-0 down and lucky not to be 5-0 down at half-time. we won't win the league playing like that and the first half was shit to watch. no idea what sanchez and lingard were meant to be doing and our attack was shapeless. de gea booting the ball at lukaku and city's defence clearing up the knock on.

who knew pogba would be more effective pushing up a bit? just as well because lukaku didn't contribute much at all.

people getting carried away here and saying we've put down a marker? £#%&! off have we. mourinho out.

Unread 09-04-2018, 10:24 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
mourinho out.
Le Guen in?

Unread 09-04-2018, 10:32 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Le Guen in?

Unread 09-04-2018, 10:35 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Le Guen in?
link?

Unread 09-04-2018, 11:07 AM
AK14

Quote:
Exactly

Seems after a defeat (Sevilla) they log on straight away to let us all know how shit we are, yet after a win like that they haven’t been seen

Also all this %@#$&!s about ‘Mourinho’s boys’...

Surprisingly my first thought after the win wasn’t how happy I was for Mourinho, it was total elation that we (United) just stopped City from winning the £#%&!ing league against us after coming back from 2-0 down

Unread 09-04-2018, 11:23 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Exactly

Seems after a defeat (Sevilla) they log on straight away to let us all know how shit we are, yet after a win like that they haven’t been seen

Also all this %@#$&!s about ‘Mourinho’s boys’...

Surprisingly my first thought after the win wasn’t how happy I was for Mourinho, it was total elation that we (United) just stopped City from winning the £#%&!ing league against us after coming back from 2-0 down
I’m not going as far to say that people deliberately avoid the place if we win - who knows what people get up to - I couldn’t give a shit tbh. just personally speaking, if we get a result like that, I want to celebrate it as much as possible- which includes getting on here/Twitter etc - if we lose, I’m the opposite. The Seville thing killed me and I wanted to avoid this place like the plague because I knew it would be a feeding fest for those who hate mou- and I’m very much in the not keen on mou camp still.

All I’m saying was that it was a bit quieter on here than I thought it would be after such a momentous result.

Anyway, United

Unread 09-04-2018, 11:30 AM
AK14

Quote:
I’m not going as far to say that people deliberately avoid the place if we win - who knows what people get up to - I couldn’t give a shit tbh. just personally speaking, if we get a result like that, I want to celebrate it as much as possible- which includes getting on here/Twitter etc - if we lose, I’m the opposite. The Seville thing killed me and I wanted to avoid this place like the plague because I knew it would be a feeding fest for those who hate mou- and I’m very much in the not keen on mou camp still.

All I’m saying was that it was a bit quieter on here than I thought it would be after such a momentous result.

Anyway, United
Exactly what I’m saying

Then it was pointed out to me that this weekend was VIP only (I missed that memo tbh ) and was a little shocked at some of the posters missing maybe because of that reason.

As for ‘Mou camp’ I couldn’t give a £#%&! after a result like that tbh, like I said I’m just chuffed to bits (still) that United (not Mourinho) stopped those @#%&!s winning the league against us in that fashion, it was £#%&!ing brilliant.

Unread 09-04-2018, 11:30 AM
jem

hating mourinho has nothing to do with winning or losing.
Closed Thread