Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
ffs what a £#%&!ing circus.

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:00 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If that's true Mou could be in trouble. Let's be honest Pogers and his bunch of dabbing @#%&!s probably run the dressing room these days.

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
ffs what a f***ing circus.

Really is...

"Oh I am so happy to be back"

Two games in a row where he's not happy playing in midfield...

"Oh I'm not happy to be back"

Sorry but, Rooney was played all over the £#%&!ing shop and he never complained once! Absolute state of it!

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Really is...

"Oh I am so happy to be back"

Two games in a row where he's not happy playing in midfield...

"Oh I'm not happy to be back"

Sorry but, Rooney was played all over the £#%&!ing shop and he never complained once! Absolute state of it!
Could be more to it than just the positional issue. From my itk secret sources etc the stories about Pogba and training etc from a month or two back are not far off the mark. If he's the type to take the piss then that's a potentially dangerous influence at the club, given his status. Would always put him on a collision course with the manager.

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:11 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Could be more to it than just the positional issue. From my itk secret sources etc the stories about Pogba and training etc from a month or two back are not far off the mark. If he's the type to take the piss then that's a potentially dangerous influence at the club, given his status. Would always put him on a collision course with the manager.
Danny 'Freds Favourite Journo' Taylor

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
That injury he picked up last season as a result of extracurricular training, then again in October? Can't imagine that has endeared him to Mourinho too much.

Can we not just get rid of them all/fold the club?

Poggers has only got about another 12 months of Mourinho to endure before he £#%&!s off anyway, hope he can stick it out

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:14 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I like him and when he’s good he’s outstanding but have to say, Pogba has been very underwhelming in the main thus far. Is he as good as we all thought? The fact that it’s a point for discussion is damning enough imo...

I wouldn’t care if either of them left at this stage. Both have underachieved massively so far...

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That injury he picked up last season as a result of extracurricular training, then again in October? Can't imagine that has endeared him to Mourinho too much.

Can we not just get rid of them all/fold the club?

Poggers has only got about another 12 months of Mourinho to endure before he £#%&!s off anyway, hope he can stick it out
Yep. Would probably only be right to see Pogba's performances under a new manager before making a firm decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I like him and when he’s good he’s outstanding but have to say, Pogba has been very underwhelming in the main thus far. Is he as good as we all thought? The fact that it’s a point for discussion is damning enough imo...

I wouldn’t care if either of them left at this stage. Both have underachieved massively so far...
Indeed. 25 in a few weeks and he still gets praise for performing once a month. Usually against shite

The talent is obscene but at the moment he's a hype job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Danny 'Freds Favourite Journo' Taylor
Bet my sources are better than Big Dan's

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Yep. Would probably only be right to see Pogba's performances under a new manager before making a firm decision.
Honestly don't think Mourinho has improved or got the best out of any player at the club other than Fellaini, and he gives the credit to changing boot manufacturer and is suing New Balance as a result IIRC

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:44 PM
Kaos

Quote:
Honestly don't think Mourinho has improved or got the best out of any player at the club other than Fellaini, and he gives the credit to changing boot manufacturer and is suing New Balance as a result IIRC
Lingard?

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos
Lingard?
He was always going to be this good, just needed time and experience. Been saying it since he got in the time. Credit to Mourinho for playing him though.

Unread 15-02-2018, 01:57 PM
LFOD

I guess we all see his focus has been somewhere else. I wonder what influence if any he had on buying Lumpy? So two more midfielders (at least) and loads of dosh and Pauly should be ok. be much easier to drop Lump and play with 3 forwards and 3 midfs. Downside is our young forwards have "potential".

Unread 15-02-2018, 01:59 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
He was always going to be this good, just needed time and experience. Been saying it since he got in the time. Credit to Mourinho for playing him though.
Daffy Dunk.
Sage of all sages

Unread 15-02-2018, 02:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Daffy Dunk.
Sage of all sages
You knows it.

Unread 15-02-2018, 02:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos
Lingard?
Hooked midway through the second half at Wembley and St James. Needs to make sure that wasn't just a purple patch of form. Let's be honest rewind to before the Watford game and very few would have said he'd progressed much under Mourinho. It was a great six weeks or so for him; needs to do it regularly now.

Unread 15-02-2018, 03:17 PM
Tiberian

This positional issue is never going away with Pogba is it? I really hoped that he would embrace the added responsibilities of playing in a more orthodox midfield role, develop his game, but if anything we have seen a regression.

Reading some of the opinion pieces on the issue it is incredible how restricted some make Pogba out to be. Has to play in a 3, but on the left side of a 3 with freedom to roam, and he needs a world class defensive midfielder and a world class play-maker alongside him. Even then you should only expect moments of excellence as his muse allows, expecting him to have a steady influence is just not fair, but we should build our team around this. Takes responsibility away from Pogba to improve himself and places it elsewhere, and act like it is inconceivable that a player should develop as they mature.

Myth that he has been playing DM, simply not true, just expected to get back and pick up runners, but he has also roamed freely, we have been so open through midfield because of this since his return from injury. Also a myth that if we go to a 3 that he will have no defensive responsibility.

Unread 15-02-2018, 03:40 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
This positional issue is never going away with Pogba is it? I really hoped that he would embrace the added responsibilities of playing in a more orthodox midfield role, develop his game, but if anything we have seen a regression.

Reading some of the opinion pieces on the issue it is incredible how restricted some make Pogba out to be. Has to play in a 3, but on the left side of a 3 with freedom to roam, and he needs a world class defensive midfielder and a world class play-maker alongside him. Even then you should only expect moments of excellence as his muse allows, expecting him to have a steady influence is just not fair, but we should build our team around this. Takes responsibility away from Pogba to improve himself and places it elsewhere, and act like it is inconceivable that a player should develop as they mature.

Myth that he has been playing DM, simply not true, just expected to get back and pick up runners, but he has also roamed freely, we have been so open through midfield because of this since his return from injury. Also a myth that if we go to a 3 that he will have no defensive responsibility.
excellent post.

looks like SAF was right to let this mentally weak shitwipe leave.

Unread 15-02-2018, 03:42 PM
utd99

If we’re buying/promoting mentally weak characters this is what you’ll end up with. Surely Arsenal have been the poster child of how important character is to a team.

Quote:

Madness.
Closed Thread