United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 14-02-2018, 05:03 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
Europa league and league cup being lauded on a United forum. It's like some sort of parody.

Even Houllier was more successful
Yet again, its more than our supposed "saviour" Pochettino has won thus far.

Unread 14-02-2018, 05:25 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
He says we were shit, you said we weren't because we finished 2nd...

So then why are you complaining about being 2nd now?
Can't switch the goalposts to suit your argument
Sorry pal. It was a joke about how Irish people pronounce "third".

Unread 14-02-2018, 05:39 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yet again, its more than our supposed "saviour" Pochettino has won thus far.
Who said Pochettino was our saviour? You used quotes so I’m assuming that people are actually saying that and not simply that Spurs are currently better than us and you making the rest up, correct?

Unread 14-02-2018, 05:54 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Unread 14-02-2018, 06:47 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He bought players he decided/knew could play the football he wanted, the rest, the ones you decided aren't that special etc. he coached improvement out of.
Coaching improvements out of? I think it’s his doctors that get the improvements. The likes of Kyle walker runs up and down the wing like a mad man. Never stops. He’s as average a fullback as they come. The speed and movement is ridiculous. Reminds me of arsenal and juventus on creatine back in the late 90s.

Van gaal couldn’t manage it in 2 years. Guardiola took a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Utter rubbish. We were turd for 3 seasons from 03-04
Was a reflection of the manager imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
It’s almost like the game might have moved on since the mid 90s I guess.

Huge if true
Well, they play no fewer games really, so where has the time and opportunity for coaching come from?

Unread 14-02-2018, 06:50 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Oh...
OK...

Suffice to say, I don't pronounce it like that, hence me not getting the joke

Unread 14-02-2018, 07:35 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Coaching improvements out of? I think it’s his doctors that get the improvements. The likes of Kyle walker runs up and down the wing like a mad man. Never stops. He’s as average a fullback as they come. The speed and movement is ridiculous. Reminds me of arsenal and juventus on creatine back in the late 90s.

Van gaal couldn’t manage it in 2 years. Guardiola took a month.
He’s always played that way tbf. His execution was questionable, but never his work rate. Probably why Guardiola paid three times what he’s worth.

Unread 14-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Tiberian

When Juve were on Creatine, and they were on much more than that, they were too good and powerful for Utd one year and then the next year Utd came back and bullied them.

Would be very surprised if most of the top teams do not have some form of team program in place.

Unread 14-02-2018, 07:51 PM
Sparky***

Nobody will ever convince me that this City team aren't on something. I'm sorry but even a cursory glance over Guardiola's history with this sort of shit would suggest the likelihood of there being some sort of performance enhancing doping going on is very high.

I don't care if it sounds bitter or small time. Nobody will ever convince me Barcelona weren't doped up to the eye balls in the late 2000s either.

There's improvement and then there's just £#%&!ing freakish leaps that defy logic. I wouldn't be surprised if Leicester were on something a couple of seasons ago either.

Unread 14-02-2018, 07:59 PM
Buck

I have no doubt at the top level it is a known practice across the board. So many games are played, at such high intensity...the recovery times are insane. Not to mention how much is at stake given the money fueled into the top level.

Unread 14-02-2018, 08:05 PM
dunk

These drugs must be supplied by the illuminati on the proviso they sacrifice young children that’ll be why they spent all that money on the youth system.

Give the special serum to utterly average players and all of a sudden they can play sublime football

Unread 14-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Nobody will ever convince me that this City team aren't on something. I'm sorry but even a cursory glance over Guardiola's history with this sort of shit would suggest the likelihood of there being some sort of performance enhancing doping going on is very high.

I don't care if it sounds bitter or small time. Nobody will ever convince me Barcelona weren't doped up to the eye balls in the late 2000s either.

There's improvement and then there's just £#%&!ing freakish leaps that defy logic. I wouldn't be surprised if Leicester were on something a couple of seasons ago either.
Eddie Bravo is that you?

Unread 14-02-2018, 08:32 PM
jem

where can we get some of these drugs? now imagining ed hanging around street corners trying to catch the eye of every kid in a hoodie on a bike.

Unread 14-02-2018, 10:09 PM
Billy Redface

Why don't we £#%&!ing take some then??

Unread 14-02-2018, 10:13 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
They're illegal, and would you trust our shower of braindead @#%&!s not to get caught? Didn't think so.

Unread 14-02-2018, 10:14 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
They're illegal, and would you trust our shower of braindead c***s not to get caught? Didn't think so.
"Not while the corner is actually coming in, Phil!"

Unread 14-02-2018, 10:22 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Lingard’ll probably put it on instagram. Dancing with a tube hanging out his arm.

Unread 14-02-2018, 10:23 PM
Tronics

Don’t think there’s a better player running with the ball at pace than Neymar, can go either at will and is deceptively rapid

Unread 14-02-2018, 10:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Don’t think there’s a better player running with the ball at pace than Neymar, can go either at will and is deceptively rapid
Messi?

Unread 14-02-2018, 10:24 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Martial’s up there.

Oh sorry, I misread. I thought you said no one better at running into people.