United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Neo

Lookers is a decent lad, but that Adam McKola is the biggest @#%&! that follows United by a country mile. Genuinely hope he gets banjoed at an away, and I think it's only a matter of time until he does.

These Full Time Devil @#%&!s care more about their own self-promotion than they do about United, and I think that's the reason why some Reds find them utterly unbearable.

They use the club as a platform to push their own agenda. They're the X-factor contestant version of football supporters - concerned only about fame.

Unread 22-10-2014, 10:19 AM
Cream

Adam McCokehead looking a tad uncomfortable here.

Serpantine Sam having to fend off vile abuse.

Unread 22-10-2014, 03:28 PM
carrick_16

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Looks like these clowns got some grief after the game too:

https://www.twitter.com/AdamMcKola/s...23685138968576

vvg2c.
he wasn't his usual #@&%!y self in his videos on monday night.

Unread 22-10-2014, 03:30 PM
carrick_16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Lookers is a decent lad, but that Adam McKola is the biggest @#%&! that follows United by a country mile. Genuinely hope he gets banjoed at an away, and I think it's only a matter of time until he does.

These Full Time Devil @#%&!s care more about their own self-promotion than they do about United, and I think that's the reason why some Reds find them utterly unbearable.

They use the club as a platform to push their own agenda. They're the X-factor contestant version of football supporters - concerned only about fame.
This.

Unread 22-10-2014, 03:42 PM
kid napper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
Not really i loved them equally,1997-2002 were the golden years if you were a junglist like i was. Id still watch every game on tv/pub and go to the occasional United game. I had a few mates who were United fans but none of them were into it as much as me,eventually i just started going to games on my ones.

I told that muppet outside Leverkusen what i was doing so I'm guessing he must have been smoking crystal meth and lost all memory of what really happened. I did LOL when he mentions the high 5's at Sunderland away

Armchair im glad you've managed to breakdown what that means,you've done a better job than i ever could. The majority of united supporters I've met over the years have been top sadly theres always a few that spoil it for the rest.
You need to sack the internet off for a bit and re-group.
Closed Thread