United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Redordead

Default Deadline day Jim white chaos

We will all be there genuinely waiting, unable to believe we have signed no one.

Unread 14-08-2013, 01:09 PM
Jez Quigley

Just googled

The first commences at midnight on the last day of the season and ends on 31 August if a working day - or, if not, on the first working day thereafter, at a time determined by the Board.

As it's a Saturday does that mean it could slam shut on Monday 2 September

Unread 14-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Just googled

The first commences at midnight on the last day of the season and ends on 31 August if a working day - or, if not, on the first working day thereafter, at a time determined by the Board.

As it's a Saturday does that mean it could slam shut on Monday 2 September
And at what time???

Redordead

11 pm Monday night I reckon

believe

2nd September it is.

Unread 14-08-2013, 01:12 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
We will all be there genuinely waiting, unable to believe we have signed no one.
Who knows pal, who bloody knows... Certainly a good possibility you'd have thought, given the current climate. And it will be a Monday night, so a fair few will be indoors etc. So on that basis, you'd have to say there's a good chance wouldn't you I suppose. We shall see, that's all we can do for now. Can't wait though, that's for sure. Big Jim White eh? Mad isn't he. Hope he wears the yellow tie again. That would be nice. I feel it calms the viewers (well certainly me anyway!) during the absolutely choaos and disbelief that occurs throughout the night. Monday night football that night aswell? Hope they keep us informed during the match, maybe Jim White in the corner of the screen? Or even split-screen? Heart's racing already. Bring it £#%&!ing on.

Unread 14-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Subculture

Jim white sporting a new tie as he can "exclusively reveal" that wayne rooney has gone for a shit

Darmesh seth and his sky pad

Andy two phones burton stood outside the britannia surrounded by mongy stoke fans

Only on transfer deadline day

Unread 14-08-2013, 01:34 PM
redrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by subculture
jim white sporting a new tie as he can "exclusively reveal" that wayne rooney has gone for a shit

darmesh seth and his sky pad

andy two phones burton stood outside the britannia surrounded by mongy stoke fans

only on transfer deadline day

Unread 14-08-2013, 01:56 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up

I cant wait. Tremendous opportunity for arse seeing.

Unread 14-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Who knows pal, who bloody knows... Certainly a good possibility you'd have thought, given the current climate. And it will be a Monday night, so a fair few will be indoors etc. So on that basis, you'd have to say there's a good chance wouldn't you I suppose. We shall see, that's all we can do for now. Can't wait though, that's for sure. Big Jim White eh? Mad isn't he. Hope he wears the yellow tie again. That would be nice. I feel it calms the viewers (well certainly me anyway!) during the absolutely choaos and disbelief that occurs throughout the night. Monday night football that night aswell? Hope they keep us informed during the match, maybe Jim White in the corner of the screen? Or even split-screen? Heart's racing already. Bring it £#%&!ing on.
you okay, pal?

Unread 14-08-2013, 01:58 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I imagine that the gifs will be sensational.

Lok

Quote:
Correct.

There's going to be some pretty stupid looking @#%&!s on here when we sign Ronaldo, Bale, Fabregas and Screech.

Plus Rooney stays after scoring a hat trick against Chelsea.

Ashley's Grime

Peter Stevenson scared of catching rabies outside Anfield.

Unread 14-08-2013, 02:27 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Unread 14-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Redordead

To be fair it is very entertaining

Unread 14-08-2013, 04:17 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
To be fair it is very entertaining
It isn't.

Unread 14-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Redordead

Quote:
It isn't.
It is .

Unread 14-08-2013, 05:17 PM
Pop

Wonder what ground this @#%&! will turn up in?

Unread 14-08-2013, 05:29 PM
puressence

If rooney hasn't £#%&!ed of by deadline day they will be a rodney out sheet at carrington or ot depending where the cameras are .. Fact

Unread 14-08-2013, 05:30 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
If rooney hasn't £#%&!ed of by deadline day they will be a rodney out sheet at carrington or ot depending where the cameras are .. Fact
borrow a coat off felix
Closed Thread