Unread 06-06-2017, 12:01 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
u ok hun?
Think I'll make it bud

Unread 06-06-2017, 12:16 PM
75Red

He said as much on one of his tv interviews right after the Europa League win. May have been MUTV, can't remember.
He said he was tired, needed a holiday and was going to switch off from football for a month. Fair enough. He came across as exhausted, burned out like most of us get after a particularly tough time at work. I didn't think what he was saying was anything to be concerned about in the long term.

Hopefully he'll come back recharged and ready to boil a lot more piss

Unread 06-06-2017, 12:31 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
He said as much on one of his tv interviews right after the Europa League win. May have been MUTV, can't remember.
He said he was tired, needed a holiday and was going to switch off from football for a month. Fair enough. He came across as exhausted, burned out like most of us get after a particularly tough time at work. I didn't think what he was saying was anything to be concerned about in the long term.

Everything he says in interviews/post match shit like that is for the media/sad @#%&!s/goth etc outside of the club and said for effect. He's excellent at it. He says different things inside the dressing room/club.

People analysing it and thinking too much into it

Unread 06-06-2017, 12:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red

He puts himself under immense pressure, you don't often see him go off on one like after the Final in stockholm..that was pure relief and joy.

He works meticulously, in incredible detail every day. No wonder he's tired of it after a 60 odd game season.

Unread 06-06-2017, 12:38 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I think we all are Jose. It was a £#%&!ing grind.
£#%&!ing hell, it wasn't that bad

as i said at the time, a league cup and europa league win for a team in transition is pretty good going. we are moving in the right direction

Unread 06-06-2017, 12:39 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I think we all are Jose. It was a £#%&!ing grind.
Yeah winning two pots... £#%&!ing hated it

Unread 06-06-2017, 12:40 PM
Lok

I think it's to put pressure on Woodward.

He's basically saying that he has done his job and now it's time for Woodward to do his whilst he enjoys his rest.

The fact that he said it straight after the final (and specifically named Woodward) and has done so again now that the Griezman deal has fallen through reinforces that view.

Unread 06-06-2017, 12:58 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

He's basically saying that he has done his job and now it's time for Woodward to do his whilst he enjoys his rest.

The fact that he said it straight after the final (and specifically named Woodward) and has done so again now that the Griezman deal has fallen through reinforces that view.
Good to see at least one got it right.

Unread 06-06-2017, 01:01 PM
TheFatGoth

Can't see him coming back now.

Unread 06-06-2017, 01:04 PM
wufta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Doesn't sound very encouraging. Still living in a hotel too.

AVB doing well in China btw.
He's an attention seeking tosser, but a great one. No way he's going anywhere, thankfully.

Unread 06-06-2017, 01:06 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by wufta
He's an attention seeking tosser, but a great one. No way he's going anywhere, thankfully.
I was hoping he'd go back to red issue tbh.

Unread 06-06-2017, 01:18 PM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

yep.

Unread 06-06-2017, 01:19 PM
Zorg

Tired, bored, stressed.

Wins two trophies and qualifies for the champions league.

Unread 06-06-2017, 01:21 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Unread 06-06-2017, 01:22 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Tired, bored, stressed.

Wins two trophies and qualifies for the champions league.

i bet he managed to put the corby trouser press he'd dismantled in his hotel room back together by himself too. whaddaguy

Unread 06-06-2017, 01:31 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i bet he managed to put the corby trouser press he'd dismantled in his hotel room back together by himself too. whaddaguy
Pretty sure he thought about scaring the staff by dressing as a zombie but ruled it out

Unread 06-06-2017, 01:49 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

It's blatantly this. Can't believe everybody didn't pick up on it. It's very obvious.

Unread 06-06-2017, 01:53 PM
plopborsky

jose in normal job shocker

Unread 06-06-2017, 02:08 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
It's blatantly this. Can't believe everybody didn't pick up on it. It's very obvious.
Yep.

Balls in woodys court now but he's sweating because even after 4 summers he's still not got the hang of it.
Jose apparently knows this and wants him out.

Unread 06-06-2017, 02:32 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
'Fed up' and 'tired of' certainly spring to mind every time TFG starts a new tedious WUM thread, tbf.

The person behind it must be a weapons grade oddball to think he's even slightly original or amusing.
Closed Thread