United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2017, 02:41 PM
TheFatGoth

Default More than half of young people watch illegal streams of live sports, study finds

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...industry-group

Unread 26-04-2017, 02:44 PM
Stakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
it's almost like a full sky package or an evening in the pub is too expensive?

Unread 26-04-2017, 02:49 PM
TheFatGoth

£86 a month to get the cheapest package that contains all football (Sky/BT) - you don't even get to decide which games you want to watch.

Unread 26-04-2017, 02:52 PM
Bunker Buster

The Tv companies lost...

It's over, watch whatever game I want whenever...

I'll watch united on BT if we're on to save the hassle of finding a 3 minute stream.. that's it though...

Unread 26-04-2017, 02:53 PM
Whip Hubley

I am staggered it's only half to be honest

Unread 26-04-2017, 02:57 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The Tv companies lost...

It's over, watch whatever game I want whenever...

I'll watch united on BT if we're on to save the hassle of finding a 3 minute stream.. that's it though...
Yeah.

They've had it all their own way for too long, the greedy @#%&!s.

Distributing the rights to various companies to increase competition and get a better deal for the fans?

Bullshit. Just means you have to pay more to watch the shit.

Unread 26-04-2017, 03:04 PM
Mr_Ed

the whole model needs to change. It's shit. Read this morning that BT sport have used all their pics so will be showing none of the run in. What's the £#%&!ing use?

Unread 26-04-2017, 03:06 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
the whole model needs to change. It's shit. Read this morning that BT sport have used all their pics so will be showing none of the run in. What's the £#%&!ing use?
Yep. Their last game is on 6th May.

Unread 26-04-2017, 03:09 PM
Sapien

In 10 years time you'll be able to watch every game, probably on YouTube.

Unread 26-04-2017, 03:12 PM
itisme_panaflex

Their own greed contributed to this.

Same as the likes of hmv etc. Charging 27euros for a single film on DVD.

Unread 26-04-2017, 03:16 PM
thatsfuctit

I am likely to cut off my nose to spite my face over this nonsense.

Decent streamage seems to be hard to get now.

I pay for Sky, I pay for BT sports, if they don't have the decency to show every United game, i expect to be able to find a decent stream of the untelevised games.

If those @#%&!s keep taking streams down, they can £#%&! off*, and I am cancelling the £#%&!ing lot

*probably.

Unread 26-04-2017, 03:40 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
In 10 years time you'll be able to watch every game, probably on YouTube.
Yep. And we'll be telling our kids, in my day, we had to click on about two hundred advert pop-ups just to get a choppy stream with the match already ten minutes in, and the commentary were in Arabic, If we were lucky.

Unread 26-04-2017, 03:50 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

The thing that's likely to keep the status quo going longer is the @#%&!s that have moved into streaming now, finding a stream that isn't a complete £#%&!fest of pop ups, pop unders and covering the screen with a full page ad every 5 minutes is a royal pain in the arse, that's without getting into the ones that set off malware alarms all over the £#%&!ing shop.

Unread 26-04-2017, 03:59 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
The thing that's likely to keep the status quo going longer is the @#%&!s that have moved into streaming now, finding a stream that isn't a complete £#%&!fest of pop ups, pop unders and covering the screen with a full page ad every 5 minutes is a royal pain in the arse, that's without getting into the ones that set off malware alarms all over the £#%&!ing shop.
Yeah it's like finding an email from a genuine Nigerian prince.

Unread 26-04-2017, 05:00 PM
TheKitchenSink

That's the beauty of Kodi - no pop ups.

Unread 26-04-2017, 05:11 PM
Stakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
That's the beauty of Kodi - no pop ups.
I've found Kodi to be pretty patchy too. Any game you might want to actually watch £#%&!s up within a few mins and you have to find a new one. Not sure what the secret is?

My housemate has it, and it' just rinses our bandwidth. I'd get far more reliable streams on my PC or phone.

Unread 26-04-2017, 05:41 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
I am likely to cut off my nose to spite my face over this nonsense.

Decent streamage seems to be hard to get now.

I pay for Sky, I pay for BT sports, if they don't have the decency to show every United game, i expect to be able to find a decent stream of the untelevised games.

If those @#%&!s keep taking streams down, they can £#%&! off*, and I am cancelling the £#%&!ing lot

*probably.
Same

Unread 26-04-2017, 05:54 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
The thing that's likely to keep the status quo going longer is the c***s that have moved into streaming now, finding a stream that isn't a complete £#%&!fest of pop ups, pop unders and covering the screen with a full page ad every 5 minutes is a royal pain in the arse, that's without getting into the ones that set off malware alarms all over the £#%&!ing shop.
You're looking in the wrong places.

Or the good places are blocked in the UK.

Unread 26-04-2017, 06:00 PM
armchair

no discussion of where to find illegal streams please.

Unread 26-04-2017, 06:04 PM
Zorg

I've been using the same one for years, always a superb English HD stream, very rarely goes down. Think it's a fiver for two months access. Why on earth tramps would rather £#%&! around with dodgy shit ones rather than pay a few pence a week is beyond me
Closed Thread