United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-02-2016, 09:41 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
I dont know a red that gives it a second thought Losing to Levekusen porto dortmund when we had a great chance was a million times more gutting.
Innit, we were playing arguably the greatest club side in the world.

The 3 you mentioned were infinitely more gutting.

All that shit done without a sugar daddy bankrolling us. Like a £#%&!ing proper club.

Unread 01-02-2016, 09:45 PM
TheToppestRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al

You had to win the league back then to get into the European cup and the fa cup was our first win

Then in 94ish fergie had to put up with the rule that made players like Giggs classed as overseas players(barca away 0-4 with Cantona and big Peter sat in the stands to comply)
Dortmund, Monaco 98 , Leverkusen 02, Porto 04, couldn't get out the group TWICE in 06 and 12.

Not getting out the group after being at united for 20 years - sackable offenses on the continent at the real top clubs.

Unread 01-02-2016, 09:47 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

All that shit done without a sugar daddy bankrolling us. Like a £#%&!ing proper club.
This

City can win 10 quadruples in a row but they will always have this aimed at them

Utd,s glory years were hard earned by the club

"a pint tastes nicer when you've earned it yourself"

Unread 01-02-2016, 09:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToppestRed
Dortmund, Monaco 98 , Leverkusen 02, Porto 04, couldn't get out the group TWICE in 06 and 12.

Not getting out the group after being at united for 20 years - sackable offenses on the continent at the real top clubs.

Unread 01-02-2016, 09:52 PM
Crumps

Quote:
This

City can win 10 quadruples in a row but they will always have this aimed at them

Utd,s glory years were hard earned by the club

"a pint tastes nicer when you've earned it yourself"
State of them as well, most successful period in the club's history and they can't fill their £#%&!ing stadium.

Unread 01-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
State of them as well, most successful period in the club's history and they can't fill their £#%&!ing stadium.
And they expanded it

Unread 01-02-2016, 09:56 PM
Crumps

Quote:
And they expanded it
How jaded they are about Europe baffles me. When we first got in to the Champions league every single game was over subscribed, every game even the shitters as we wanted the tokens. Can't think of a club and set of fans less deserving.

Unread 01-02-2016, 09:58 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
And they expanded it
And are planning to expand further

Unread 01-02-2016, 10:01 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
And are planning to expand further
Why

I thought one direction had split(there are the 2 Utd games of course)

Unread 02-02-2016, 12:08 AM
red in cumbria

Actually, it is an interesting question. Shame that such an obvious wum asked it

Unread 02-02-2016, 12:10 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Why

I thought one direction had split(there are the 2 Utd games of course)
Haven't you heard, they won football today so they're going to win eleventeen trophies every year and be more popular than the 20% off Semtex at Lidl Damascus.

The berts that is. Not One Direction.

Unread 02-02-2016, 12:13 AM
Billy Redface

£#%&! off.

THAT'S how.

Unread 02-02-2016, 12:53 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Actually, it is an interesting question. Shame that such an obvious wum asked it
He broke the Old Firm in Scotland, beating Real Madrid along the way, knocked the vermin off their perch and that @#%&! thinks he might have needed to prove himself in some other way.

Unread 02-02-2016, 01:22 AM
Zorg

Another 'ha, I'll wind them up by slagging off Ferguson' wum. Bless

Unread 02-02-2016, 01:24 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Another 'ha, I'll wind them up by slagging off Ferguson' wum. Bless
We £#%&!ing hate him now anyway...

He'd of bombed. Aberdeen were lucky.

Unread 02-02-2016, 06:23 AM
Part 36 Offer