Closed Thread

Unread 30-01-2016, 11:19 PM
red in cumbria

The under-18 side have just lost their 13th straight match, btw

Unread 30-01-2016, 11:20 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Don't really understand why anyone would think this story unlikely. It makes perfect sense when you think about it. Didn't make it out of the Champions league group stage, looking at missing out on top four in 2 out of 3 seasons potentially, we've been spending hundreds of millions in the last couple of summers.....also probably going to face financial penalties for not qualifying for CL from Adidas deal.

something had to give somewhere....because the Glazers certainly aren't going to cut back on what they're taking out of the club.
a. It's in the Express
b. I could work most of the above out without a prompt from a tabloid hack
c. As you constantly bang on - the Academy has chucked out £#%&! all talent for donkeys years so 13% less won't make much difference will it?

Unread 30-01-2016, 11:29 PM
rogieop

So a family who plunged our club into debt in order to complete a takeover and have since done nothing but increase revenue to ensure more money for themselves are now beginning to cut costs in order to take more money out of the club is newsworthy all of a sudden?

Unread 30-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
a. It's in the Express
b. I could work most of the above out without a prompt from a tabloid hack
c. As you constantly bang on - the Academy has chucked out £#%&! all talent for donkeys years so 13% less won't make much difference will it?
Alright mate. I was just relaying some news. Blimey.

Are your gates broken again?

Unread 30-01-2016, 11:46 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
So a family who plunged our club into debt in order to complete a takeover and have since done nothing but increase revenue to ensure more money for themselves are now beginning to cut costs in order to take more money out of the club is newsworthy all of a sudden?
It was acceptable when we were winning.

Unread 30-01-2016, 11:47 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
theres a song there somewhere..

Unread 30-01-2016, 11:47 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
No it bloody wasn't

Unread 30-01-2016, 11:49 PM
The taste of...

This is not a forum for speculation.

Unread 31-01-2016, 12:09 AM
jem

I, for one, did not know that the glazers are sucking money out of united and couldn't give a £#%&! about football other than as a money-making machine. I tip my hat to the express. did they blame cameron?

Unread 31-01-2016, 12:23 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Alright mate. I was just relaying some news. Blimey.

Are your gates broken again?
Always appreciate being calmed down by the cool, totally unflappable voice of reason on here.

Unread 31-01-2016, 12:23 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Always appreciate being calmed down by the cool, totally unflappable voice of reason on here.
Thanks, man.

Unread 31-01-2016, 12:58 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
The under-18 side have just lost their 13th straight match, btw
It's a process.

Unread 31-01-2016, 03:42 AM
believe

anyone would think they're running a business.

Unread 31-01-2016, 05:17 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
My family member who works at OT confirms that it's a mess

It's bloody depressing
You're Jeremy Glazer then?

Unread 31-01-2016, 05:58 AM
Bunker Buster

First Real Madrid shirt sponsor now THIS..13% !!

Doubt I'll sleep much this week...

Unread 31-01-2016, 07:09 AM
Denis Irwell

I heard it was 14%

Unread 31-01-2016, 07:36 AM
MUFC One Love

Genuinely not arsed anymore, the way it's going it's all going to implode and they'll have a mess on their hands. Good.

Unread 31-01-2016, 08:34 AM
rebelcountyred

Well they have to find the money for those expensive bottles of celebratory wines, must help that we so rarely have anything to celebrate.

Unread 31-01-2016, 08:40 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:

Unread 31-01-2016, 09:49 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
These £#%&!ers are the main problem.. I posted the other day that the gimps are a bigger problem than the manager and I got laughed at by a couple of posters.. The gimps will bleed the club dry and then sell up and piss off..
This 1000000%

Since the takeover 11 years ago they've done £#%&! all to the stadium(the quadrants where already under construction) or carrington(exept a name change to bleed even more money out the club)
While some will say it's now making more money due to them is total %@#$&!s as that is mainly down to TV rights and even clubs like Stoke can spend 50 mill in a transfer window without raising any eyebrows.

The sooner these money grabbing £#%&!ers sell up and £#%&! off the better
Closed Thread