United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Do you want United to lose tomorrow if it means LVG goes?
Yes 9 8.26%
No 100 91.74%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 28-01-2016, 04:03 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
We all know who that @#%&! is
Pure? Doubt it.

Can't forget when he proudly announced on here that his reaction to Mata's 2nd at anfield last season was to shout out "take that dunk".

Unread 28-01-2016, 04:06 PM
believe

£#%&! that, it's our best chance of reaching he last 16 in a competition.

Unread 28-01-2016, 04:12 PM
PeakyBlinder

Wish I clicked 'no' now tbh.

Unread 28-01-2016, 04:13 PM
Sizlack

Tbf i have to admit, getting beat hasnt carried the same sting it used to do. Southamptons winner was just greeted with a shrug and ffs.

Sparky***

Regardless of the result tomorrow, he isn't going anywhere. If he were going to be sacked, he'd have gone by now.

Don't worry, it's nearly February. Only 4 more months of this shit to go.

waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Before the abuse, I could never get behind a United defeat. Even in the worst Moyes days. But there seems to be some people who are in the camp where they hope United lose. Interesting to see where fred stands on this.

Is it an immoral stance?
£#%&! off and die you absolute shitstain

Unread 28-01-2016, 04:15 PM
King Eric

It's not a straight forward issue and I doubt any fan would want us to lose ever, but ....... Seeing how we can't win every game and do lose and draw games, for me if we lost against Derby and LVG was replaced by Mourhino, then I'd be ok with that. It's not as though we have a team remotely good enough, or have enough guts and desire to win it anyway.

Unread 28-01-2016, 04:16 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
It's not a straight forward issue and I doubt any fan would want us to lose ever, but ....... Seeing how we can win every game and do lose and draw games, for me if we lost against Derby and LVG was replaced by Mourhino, then I'd be ok with that. It's not as though we have a team remotely good enough, or have enough guts and desire to win it anyway.
Man up and join me in clicking yes then.

Unread 28-01-2016, 04:17 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Tbf i have to admit, getting beat hasnt carried the same sting it used to do. Southamptons winner was just greeted with a shrug and ffs.
I've just done a shrug and said ffs and doesn't really work together. Are you lying?

Unread 28-01-2016, 04:17 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! off and die you absolute shitstain

Unread 28-01-2016, 04:24 PM
believe

classic ears. He's tried about five new personas this year that haven't raised one smile so he's resorted to being angry and sweary.

Unread 28-01-2016, 04:25 PM
S/Side.Red

People are dishonest about these things.

If you'd told me at Goodison in April '14 that a defeat would get rid of Moyes and a win would see him given the summer, I'd have wanted us to lose.

Unread 28-01-2016, 04:28 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

If you'd told me at Goodison in April '14 that a defeat would get rid of Moyes and a win would see him given the summer, I'd have wanted us to lose.
Everton away in a none entity of a league game is slightly different than the fa cup fourth round (imo)

Unread 28-01-2016, 04:30 PM
redhegemony

Not even going to dignify it with a vote.

Unread 28-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I've just done a shrug and said ffs and doesn't really work together. Are you lying?

Ive just tried I myself, Its feels alien ill grant you that I just meandered back to my car shaking my head.

S/Side.Red

Quote:
Everton away in a none entity of a league game is slightly different than the fa cup fourth round (imo)
Sure, but people say they could "never!" want United to lose etc.

dragflick

Quote:
Correct

Unread 28-01-2016, 04:32 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
Wish I clicked 'no' now tbh.
Choosing no was bad enough, but to not have the courage to stick to it is even worse Koppas. Disappointing.

Unread 28-01-2016, 04:33 PM
saffers

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Correct
Great to see draggers and bellers on the same page for once.

Unread 28-01-2016, 04:34 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
classic ears. He's tried about five new personas this year that haven't raised one smile so he's resorted to being angry and sweary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Careful,

I've just been lynched for saying as much.
Closed Thread