United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-01-2016, 04:29 PM
saffers

Default Gary watch @ Deportivo away

Love the passion. Scenes at the end when Negredo equalises in injury time. Can see them winning the cup, just the need the first win the league for Gaz to finally take off. Winning for fun in the cup but no wins in 8 league wise(includes couple of top performances and pts v Barca and Real).

Unread 26-01-2016, 04:33 PM
ryanMUFC

Negredo would be a decent signing for us. It would probably £#%&! Valencia's season completely if they sold him.

Unread 26-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Sizlack

They were unlucky (again) negrado missed a great chance in the first half. Love the way he went 2 at the back and chucked everything at it, reminded me of Fergie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Negredo would be a decent signing for us. It would probably £#%&! Valencia's season completely if they sold him.
He loves Manchester as well, good shout.

Unread 26-01-2016, 04:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5_yG9qFwv8

Love the passion. Scenes at the end when Negredo equalises in injury time. Can see them winning the cup, just the need the first win the league for Gaz to finally take off. Winning for fun in the cup but no wins in 8 league wise(includes couple of top performances and pts v Barca and Real).
wow, i've literally never seen him so animated.

Unread 26-01-2016, 04:39 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack

He loves Manchester as well, good shout.
I remember first meeting him when he was 5 at bowlers car boot when he was over buying some cracked Amiga discs

Unread 26-01-2016, 04:45 PM
MOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Even against Liverpool?

Unread 26-01-2016, 04:49 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
I remember first meeting him when he was 5 at bowlers car boot when he was over buying some cracked Amiga discs

I think he used to hang around there from the previous nights disco, trying to sell the last of his doves.

Unread 26-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Charlestown Rouge

As an audition with his England coaching experience it's ten times better than sit and grimace slightly Giggs.

Unread 26-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Ethers

Winning for fun in the cup? They drew their last cup game 1-1 at home.

Unread 26-01-2016, 05:03 PM
PeakyBlinder

Still not won a league game?

Unread 26-01-2016, 05:09 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

I love his mixture of spanish and english, especially when he gets annoyed

Unread 26-01-2016, 05:37 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Winning for fun in the cup? They drew their last cup game 1-1 at home.
3 wins out of 4.

Should be fine for the 2nd leg.

Unread 26-01-2016, 05:41 PM
silv

give it ten years and he'll be a fatter pig than Benitez

Unread 26-01-2016, 05:43 PM
Clarkie

"Gary, What's up?"

Unread 26-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Knockers

He'd do my brain in if I was playing on the wing for him, which at the minute I'm not. 'Bakka! Bakka! Bakka!.....hi.'

Unread 26-01-2016, 05:55 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
give it ten years and he'll be a fatter pig than Benitez
Nah, once back in Manchester he'll be on a proper diet again

Unread 26-01-2016, 05:58 PM
S/Side.Red

Apparently they really haven't been playing very well at all, but he's actually making some decent impressions there. Done well to get Negredo going again, too. Lot of people over there just waiting for him to fail; hope he can do something in these last few months.

Unread 26-01-2016, 06:53 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Apparently they really haven't been playing very well at all, but he's actually making some decent impressions there. Done well to get Negredo going again, too. Lot of people over there just waiting for him to fail; hope he can do something in these last few months.
Those translated youtube comments say otherwise.

Unread 26-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Not with the fans he's not. They have also been playing some awful stuff.

Having said that though, far too early in his career, as a manager, to write him off

Unread 26-01-2016, 06:58 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Not with the fans he's not. They have also been playing some awful stuff.

Having said that though, far too early in his career, as a manager, to write him off
Of course not with the fans. As you say, they've apparently been shite. I meant within the club. Obviously won't be enough on its own.

I think everyone else in Spain is just assuming he'll fail because he's an English manager
Closed Thread