United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:59 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
yep, i'm pretty gutted to be honest. moyes was always going to be a catastrophe, made worse by the fact that the man was a complete weapon. van gaal has won titles with some of the biggest clubs in the world, and has brought in, on paper, some good players in favour of the shit@#%&!s that we couldn't wait to get rid of. basically, he knows his shit. i'm still not sure where it has gone wrong as at times we have had games where we've looked the part but we can't keep going on like this.

i wish him no ill will but it's for the best if he does go.
I've still got no idea why he binned the 433 from last season. Didn't even use it as a more attacking option.

And Fellaini in centre-mid? Phewwwweeee.

Unread 25-01-2016, 02:07 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ted-fans-hopes

Those quotes.....The end is coming now for sure.

I genuinely feel sorry for the guy. He's a good footballing man and it's a shame his career is going to end like this. Sad it didn't work out but, these things happen
I feel sorry for myself abd every United fan who has had to put up with the complete shite we have been served up for the vast majority of the season....he should hsve resigned after the CL humiliation he deserves all he gets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venceremos
So much groundwork being laid on here for the Van Gaal announcement to be a solemn occasion.

Nope. Should be a carnival reaction full of joy, excitement... everything he hasn't been!

He's been awful, just awful. History will not be kind to him.
Exactly....worse than Moyes

Unread 25-01-2016, 02:12 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

Exactly....worse than Moyes
Was he £#%&!

But enjoy your neeps and tatties party.

Unread 25-01-2016, 02:19 AM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Was he £#%&!

But enjoy your neeps and tatties party.
As I said worse than Moyes....if you had been at the game yesterday I think you would struggle to find a worse game for 25 years for all sorts of reasons

Unread 25-01-2016, 02:49 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
As I said worse than Moyes....if you had been at the game yesterday I think you would struggle to find a worse game for 25 years for all sorts of reasons
I agree, already said a few times on here, yesterday was one of the worst performances I've EVER seen...

But he still wasn't as bad as Moyes.

There was no hope with Moyes. A born loser.

Unread 25-01-2016, 02:54 AM
£#%&! KFC

Unhappy

Quote:
I agree, already said a few times on here, yesterday was one of the worst performances I've EVER seen...

Moyes is a stain on our club a complete mess of a time which will haunt us for years

But Van Gaal is worse because with him we DID have hope ...thats what makes it worse...that and the utter shite we have suffered this season

Unread 25-01-2016, 03:10 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Apparently so. Think the Chelsea game did give him a little boost, but it was short-lived.

Players not responding sounds right. Despite some %@#$&!s to the contrary, it looks nothing like an LvG team atm.
shyeah. the players picked fellaini in a 2-man midfield with a random attacking midfielder.

van gaal is a failure at united. van gaal.

didn't accept his resignation? wtaf? "no, I don't think you understand...... I have resigned." probs just woody not responding, though.

I like van gaal, but it has been like watching someone fall off a beam in slow motion.

Unread 25-01-2016, 03:28 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Remember Moyes is scottish mate. Holds major sway with old tartan teeth, Kev.

Unread 25-01-2016, 03:30 AM
Sparky***

I feel a bit sorry for LVG if he's tried to do the honourable thing and resign. What the £#%&!ing hell is going on in that boardroom is anyone's guess.

Unread 25-01-2016, 03:39 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I feel a bit sorry for LVG if he's tried to do the honourable thing and resign. What the £#%&!ing hell is going on in that boardroom is anyone's guess.
Fergie's probably still trying to ride roughshod over people. Someone who mentions the word control a thousand times in his books and lectures is not going to relinquish it easily.

Unread 25-01-2016, 04:06 AM
Venceremos

The way Fergie answered the question from 12:02 made me laugh like hell. Gets asked who the most underrated player in the world is, looks baffled and laughs, then starts rambling on about Ronaldo and Messi. Seems to have lost touch with the game pretty quick which might be healthy for him personally but makes it even more ridiculous he has sway on policy and manager calls.

Unread 25-01-2016, 04:10 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Remember Moyes is scottish mate. Holds major sway with old tartan teeth, Kev.
Tartan teeth....

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, we went on a run in November 14/15 that seen us unbeaten in 10 and third in the table..we were still up there and winning against Liverpool on April..

It then whimpered out a little and we secured champions league football...with the manager admitting that Rooney and others still wanted to push for the title...

So much hope for this year, but call it spoilt, call the boo'ing in the first half at home, ironic cheers and endless 0-0's it's gone west in 6months for the guy..

It's a results game, #@&%!s require that glory...

Looks like it's over now for him..

You've now got people no more than guessing what is going on at the top level of the club, it's like fan fiction at times, "Fergie has told Gill to pressurise Charlton to hang in there with Giggs and let mark Hughes know that Carlos Q has first shout on a....."

That's modern football.

Unread 25-01-2016, 05:09 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venceremos
The way Fergie answered the question from 12:02 made me laugh like hell. Gets asked who the most underrated player in the world is, looks baffled and laughs, then starts rambling on about Ronaldo and Messi. Seems to have lost touch with the game pretty quick which might be healthy for him personally but makes it even more ridiculous he has sway on policy and manager calls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5EkSxjkDfc

Look at his nose ffs.

I cannot believe I have so much disdain for a man I once loved.

Unread 25-01-2016, 07:46 AM
Switching Off

More dithering from Ed and the suits. Should have put him out of his misery at Christmas if they were going to. We're an utter farce nowadays.

Unread 25-01-2016, 07:54 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

It's a results game, #@&%!s require that glory...
Sorry bunks but it's nothing to do with that. The fact we've had the least shots on target in the league at home, maybe even every English league I read? But was sure that can't be true, is all you need to know. It's boring, lifeless and pathetic watching us, some good players completely ruined by out of date methods.

Unread 25-01-2016, 09:24 AM
andyroo

Quote:

It's the hope that kills you

Unread 25-01-2016, 09:25 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
More dithering from Ed and the suits. Should have put him out of his misery at Christmas if they were going to. We're an utter farce nowadays.
They'll wait to 4th has gone so as to limit his pay-off. Big Edders counting the beans as ever.

Unread 25-01-2016, 09:29 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Moyes got thrashed 0-3 by the dippers at OT.

Unread 25-01-2016, 09:30 AM
puressence

230 it is then ..like losing a relative Louis going ... if giggs and his backstreet boys get the gig ..god help the first defeat sheets galore

Unread 25-01-2016, 09:33 AM
andyroo

Saturday's performance... it was so bad because it was repeating all the obvious problems, not that it was all that awful in itself. Southampton weren't going to score til we put it on a plate for them with that £#%&!ing stupid foul.

Calling it the "worst ever" is about the context not the game itself.
Closed Thread