United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:19 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
That's on top of admitting he can't turn it a month ago.
Apparently so. Think the Chelsea game did give him a little boost, but it was short-lived.

Players not responding sounds right. Despite some %@#$&!s to the contrary, it looks nothing like an LvG team atm.

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:20 AM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ted-fans-hopes

Those quotes.....The end is coming now for sure.

I genuinely feel sorry for the guy. He's a good footballing man and it's a shame his career is going to end like this. Sad it didn't work out but, these things happen
yep, i'm pretty gutted to be honest. moyes was always going to be a catastrophe, made worse by the fact that the man was a complete weapon. van gaal has won titles with some of the biggest clubs in the world, and has brought in, on paper, some good players in favour of the shit@#%&!s that we couldn't wait to get rid of. basically, he knows his shit. i'm still not sure where it has gone wrong as at times we have had games where we've looked the part but we can't keep going on like this.

i wish him no ill will but it's for the best if he does go.

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:23 AM
Bunker Buster

The timing all lines up...

The apology, tommorows media, the whispers....

He's gone.

Tmrw morning announced.

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:25 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

He's gone.

Tmrw morning announced.

If it's true what they are reporting about Giggs, I will be genuinely scared

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:26 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

He's gone.

Tmrw morning announced.

Yep. Get it done asap Monday morning and focus on Derby etc.

He'd have been expecting it. Noticed he didn't look that arsed at Anfield. Wonder if he gave Mou a bell and told him to go for it.

Billy Redface

Quote:

He's gone.

Tmrw morning announced.

'Mutual consent'

My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Sounds like the ground being prepared, nqat.

At the weekend he reminded me a bit of Mourinho in his last few weeks at Chelsea, looks like he knows he can't turn it now.
He's gone pal - be very surprised if we see him ever again sauntering down the ot touch line again clutching his clip board/comfort blanket and doing that thing where players/managers pretend they see someone they know in the crowd to wave to.

Can't think of one person on this planet alive today that he owes more to than you. An incredible and emotional effort on your part - there were times when you were fighting fires on numerous multiple threads - you must feel exhausted.

You were an incredible team leader pal - don't take this the wrong way but you really need to be in spin doctoring/politics. With the right cause, you'd destroy everyone in your path.

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:27 AM
rebelcountyred

Couple of papers saying he met Woodward and offered to walk, over to you ed, you chinless £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:28 AM
Vetch

Think the answer is yes.

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:29 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
He's gone pal - be very surprised if we see him ever again sauntering down the ot touch line again clutching his clip board/comfort blanket and doing that thing where players/managers pretend they see someone they know in the crowd to wave to.

Can't think of one person on this planet alive today that he owes more to than you. An incredible and emotional effort on your part - there were times when you were fighting fires on numerous multiple threads - you must feel exhausted.

You were an incredible team leader pal - don't take this the wrong way but you really need to be in spin doctoring/politics. With the right cause, you'd destroy everyone in your path.

Forum's a great outlet tbh. You'd be surprised how apathetic I am with other United fans I watch the games with. Say it all on here

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:30 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Yep. Get it done asap Monday morning and focus on Derby etc.

He'd have been expecting it. Noticed he didn't look that arsed at Anfield. Wonder if he gave Mou a bell and told him to go for it.

We tried, God we tried...

Anyone checked on 'you know who' he'll be in bits..

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:31 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Couple of papers saying he met Woodward and offered to walk, over to you ed, you chinless £#%&!ing c***.
Done that already

How many times does the same man have to come to you and say he thinks he should leave before you accept it.

£#%&! asking Woodward too. Just do it, Louis. Too good a career and too strong a personality to ask permission from that £#%&!ing joke.

He should walk into Woodward's office, slap a scribbled resignation letter on his desk, fill his pockets with stationery and walk out.

"But Louis, that's the club's stapler. ...louis?...."

Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

President....No, JUNIOR vice president Siders

S/Side.Red

Quote:

Big Sers?

He'd still give LvG a contract extension, nqat. The lad will be in pieces.

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:33 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Big Sers?

Yeah....

They'll be vidi printers, notebooks and slide rules AOTS.

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:33 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Big Sers?

Rest in stats in stats.

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:36 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Yeah....

They'll be vidi printers, notebooks and slide rules AOTS.
He could just about handle it if the handover was to Pep. But not to someone who will rip it all up again.

People talk too much about tactics etc. Players not doing what you ask is the most damaging thing. For better or worse, it's not looked like an LvG team for a month or so. Even at Anfield the result covered somewhat the fact that the team didn't do what he wanted.

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:42 AM
Venceremos

Quote:

So much groundwork being laid on here for the Van Gaal announcement to be a solemn occasion.

Nope. Should be a carnival reaction full of joy, excitement... everything he hasn't been!

He's been awful, just awful. History will not be kind to him.

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:48 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venceremos
So much groundwork being laid on here for the Van Gaal announcement to be a solemn occasion.

Nope. Should be a carnival reaction full of joy, excitement... everything he hasn't been!

He's been awful, just awful. History will not be kind to him.
Stay classy Vency ffs....

There's been some joyous moments..

Not sure it is an occasion to slay the guy..

Unread 25-01-2016, 12:50 AM
Venceremos

Quote:
Stay classy Vency ffs....

There's been some joyous moments..

Not sure it is an occasion to slay the guy..
Closed Thread