Just noticed Sonia is from Salford

Not worth the effort chaps
Just because I live there doesn't mean I'm from there :shakehead:

Unread 28-01-2014, 08:30 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia
Why didn't you take the ticket that was on offer tonight?

Unread 28-01-2014, 08:41 PM
sonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Why didn't you take the ticket that was on offer tonight?
From LivelyLobster? Please ask him.

Unread 28-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
I'm from there and chose to live somewhere else. Which says something about both of us.

Unread 28-01-2014, 10:16 PM
no fun

Quote:
Come from Salford or prepared to live in Salford......either way it makes you sub human scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
I'm from there and chose to live somewhere else. Which says something about both of us.
Charlie knows the bobby

Unread 28-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Come from Salford or prepared to live in Salford......either way it makes you sub human scum

Charlie knows the bobby
Shit stirrer. Nothing you can do about being born in a place, however, choosing to live there and then being snide about it is a bit rich. Probably a BBC media tart who thinks the Quays are like, you know, earthy.

Less of the cockney bantz Spikey.

Unread 28-01-2014, 10:44 PM
no fun

Quote:
Shit stirrer. Nothing you can do about being born in a place, however, choosing to live there and then being snide about it is a bit rich. Probably a BBC media tart who thinks the Quays are like, you know, earthy.

Less of the cockney bantz Spikey.
Sorry max

Unread 01-03-2014, 09:41 PM
sonia

Angry

Quote:

Less of the c**kney bantz Spikey.
I'm from India and studying here. Studying was only an excuse to come to Manchester to watch United. I'm staying in Salford and my uni is in Salford so there was no point staying in Bolton or other places. I didn't know anything about Salford and I don't give a £#%&! about it. If all these things you people are saying about me is what you call your fellow red devils then I don't give a damn about anyone's opinions. It's not that I've shifted in Salford and staying here forever. It's very easy to judge people without knowing shit about them.

Unread 01-03-2014, 09:46 PM
armchair

Quote:
I'm from India and studying here. Studying was only an excuse to come to Manchester to watch United. I'm staying in Salford and my uni is in Salford so there was no point staying in Bolton or other places. I didn't know anything about Salford and I don't give a £#%&! about it. If all these things you people are saying about me is what you call your fellow red devils then I don't give a damn about anyone's opinions. It's not that I've shifted in Salford and staying here forever. It's very easy to judge people without knowing shit about them.
Red Sonia

Unread 01-03-2014, 10:18 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Unread 02-03-2014, 01:37 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Like a female M.G.R version of deepers.

Unread 02-03-2014, 04:22 AM
believe

Quote:
in other words "£#%&! you rougers"

Unread 02-03-2014, 05:13 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Oh hi Sonia...

Unread 02-03-2014, 09:15 AM
sa7

Quote:
Superb example of a Citeh fan wumming. Note location: Salford, GREATER Manchester.

Unread 14-03-2014, 11:35 PM
sonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Superb example of a Citeh fan wumming. Note location: Salford, GREATER Manchester.
Paul Scholes lived in Salford. So was he a Man City fan? Staying in Salford is NOT going to take away my love for United and loyalty of 13 years. The only reason I took admission in Salford uni was that it was in media city and I can see Old trafford from the windows. Cheap people you are.. I'm ashamed to call you all "fellow" United fans who call other United fans with shit names. Yes I stay in Salford.. so what?! You can't see a girl coming thousands of miles away from her country for the team she loves? Good.. Keep names and you are not going to earn respect ever in your life.

Unread 14-03-2014, 11:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Paul Scholes lived in Salford. So was he a Man City fan? Staying in Salford is NOT going to take away my love for United and loyalty of 13 years. The only reason I took admission in Salford uni was that it was in media city and I can see Old trafford from the windows. Cheap people you are.. I'm ashamed to call you all "fellow" United fans who call other United fans with shit names. Yes I stay in Salford.. so what?! You can't see a girl coming thousands of miles away from her country for the team she loves? Good.. Keep names and you are not going to earn respect ever in your life.
I don't think that is what they were saying, tbh.

Still, ignore the haterz

Unread 15-03-2014, 07:46 AM
sa7

Quote:
Can I have that again, but this time in English please?

Thanks

Unread 15-03-2014, 09:44 PM
sonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Can I have that again, but this time in English please?

Thanks
Oh, isn't that English? I'm sure it is.

Unread 15-03-2014, 09:47 PM
sa7

Quote:
Oh, isn't that English? I'm sure it is.
No, it isn't. Pidgin doesn't count you thick bag of shite
Closed Thread