United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Fountz

Angry Our Paddy being treated with disrespect on Five Live earlier.

PC was asked to comment on the Rio incident, however, Chris Warburton(?) standing in for Nicky Campbell thought he could point score. Rachel Burden attempted to slightly defuse the situation, but Warburton* was carping away and basking post-interview with self-congratulatory smugness.

There's a phone in right now about whether or not players need to take responsibility for fans actions.

Call it a hunch, but I don't think they'd be doing this if Kompany had been struck by a coin hurled over from K Stand !

* he sounds remarkably like Tim Lovejoy

Unread 10-12-2012, 10:44 AM
thatsfuctit

if you want to call him a @#%&!

chris warburton ‏@chrisjwarburton
Just had a very interesting interview with former Manchester United legend Paddy Crerand. He got a little bit irrate with me.

Unread 10-12-2012, 10:52 AM
thatsfuctit

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos...at-the-etihad/

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:00 AM
armchair

fair £#%&!s Paddy

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:04 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
good lad

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:07 AM
borsuk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
top fella is paddy

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:07 AM
Zorg

£#%&!ing ace

£#%&!ing Five Live morons have had that coming for a while.

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

£#%&! me the debate on their at the minute :shakehead:

Some Bint came on banging her feminist drum about why she was the only woman who had been on :shakehead:

Then proceeded to bang on about unnecessary 'sliding on knees' :shakehead:

That's why there are no women on you stupid splitarse

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:16 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

typical medjia paper pounce tiger, had to stand behind the bird when the going got tuff

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Withers

Paddy sounds pissed tbf.

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:18 AM
borsuk

"is this some sort of publicity stunt?"

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Sparky***

I love paddy. They won't have him back on sky after he blew keys out of the water when he asked him about City a few years back. "Do you think city will stay up paddy?" " I couldn't care less Richard." "Oooh eeeeerr"

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:24 AM
armchair

I wonder is there any example in the history of the game where a player is hit with a coin and the media try blame him. Made me laugh seeing that they'll examine the cctv to find out who the coin thrower was as if it was an isolated incident. The pitch was covered with coins.

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:27 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Did you watch the game?

'I listened to it on the radio so I know what went on'

Would that be listened to that paragon of impartiality Alan Green

Go on Paddy lad, the producers were obviously in their ears telling her to step in to save him and then he has the cheek to mumble

'I haven't run away!' No you haven't, you just had your arse handed to you live in front of the nation

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:28 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I wonder is there any example in the history of the game where a player is hit with a coin and the media try blame him. Made me laugh seeing that they'll examine the cctv to find out who the coin thrower was as if it was an isolated incident. The pitch was covered with coins.

It wasn't just that incident.

Happened in the first half, when Rooney scored and went over to Rafael and also in the 2nd half when he went to take a corner.

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:

Drogba launched one back at the fans and didn't get as much stick as Rio is for daring to celebrate a winning goal FFS

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Zorg

Quote:

My thoughts exactly. I can't remember it ever happening before.

It's incredible the lengths people will go to to blame United for anything. Swearing, hassling referees, diving - the nation's children just aren't safe where United are concerned. Now they've extended it to celebrating a victory! Amazing. Hats off to them really, I mean it takes some serious logical contortionism to go from a player getting his face cut from a coin to phone-ins discussing what to do about footballers inciting fans. The ABU's favourite pantomime villain has won again so they all need some moral massaging to make themselves feel better.

Besides, no-one seems to have noticed the city and United fans were in the same £#%&!ing end.

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:32 AM
est.1878

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I love paddy. They won't have him back on sky after he blew keys out of the water when he asked him about City a few years back. "Do you think city will stay up paddy?" " I couldn't care less Richard." "Oooh eeeeerr"
Against northampton town iirc

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Switching Off

You can see something chucked at Rooney as he celebrates the first. They were at it all game.

United are like John McClaine. "He's still alive. Only John could make somebody that mad."

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
United are like John McClaine. "He's still alive. Only John could make somebody that mad."
Closed Thread