United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 06-12-2012, 06:53 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Pure's natural successor in so many ways.

He's like a United version of his Talksport wums if he goes past 4 lines, I'd imagine.
Oh aye.

Your solutions/reason to every problem at the club have been a joy to read. Oh, wait - £#%&! all but shit little quips that are about as relevant and as Oasis.

Try hard.

What is it, exactly, that I'm wrong about? Desperate to find out from a true sage.

Unread 06-12-2012, 06:57 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Oh aye.

Your solutions/reason to every problem at the club have been a joy to read. Oh, wait - £#%&! all but shit little quips that are about as relevant and as Oasis.

Try hard.

What is it, exactly, that I'm wrong about? Desperate to find out from a true sage.
Well you like the Smashing Pumpkins for a start...

Unread 06-12-2012, 07:01 PM
Crumps

Thumbs up

Quote:
Oh aye.

Try hard.

Plenty of well thought out reasoned non reactionary posts amongst all the shit I post. I just don't see a point in repeating what someone has already said, especially if they have put it better than I would have. Sometimes if I can be arsed I will put an occasional 'this'.

You just seem a bit dim and reactionary.

Bit of a pleb innit, tbh I have read very little of what you posted since the Ferie out %@#$&!s.

Apology accepted btw.

Unread 06-12-2012, 07:20 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Plenty of well thought out reasoned non reactionary posts amongst all the shit I post. I just don't see a point in repeating what someone has already said, especially if they have put it better than I would have. Sometimes if I can be arsed I will put an occasional 'this'.

You just seem a bit dim and reactionary.

Bit of a pleb innit, tbh I have read very little of what you posted since the Ferie out %@#$&!s.

Apology accepted btw.
You do understand what 'reactionary' means, don't you? You know, seeing as you've reached Jedi Sage level. Reactionary would've been me, seeing last nights performance and then saying "Lets get rid of Ferie after that! Cluj at home ffs?! Shameful. That one result is enough for him to lose his job." - as it goes, I've been saying it for a long while now (but in less harsher terms, admittedly). 'Repeating what someone else has said' - funny, because that's what silv churned out. Bit ironic, but you'd be aware of that and you're not dim at all. And lets face it, on a forum full of opinions, you're obviously going to come across people who have the same as you "Boardwalk Empire is ace" "Tut, someones already said that mate but in a much more non-magic way". Oh do swivel.

I love Ferguson like the next United fan, but it's time he stepped down. I've not resorted to the shit that some have ('Senile old @#%&!' - 'Greedy £#%&!ing @#%&! sucking the Glazers off' - a subject which I actually defended him), and couldn't care a £#%&! for your attitude.

Loves and that x

Unread 06-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Crumps

Quote:
You do understand what 'reactionary' means, don't you? You know, seeing as you've reached Jedi Sage level. Reactionary would've been me, seeing last nights performance and then saying "Lets get rid of Ferie after that! Cluj at home ffs?! Shameful. That one result is enough for him to lose his job." - as it goes, I've been saying it for a long while now (but in less harsher terms, admittedly). 'Repeating what someone else has said' - funny, because that's what silv churned out. Bit ironic, but you'd be aware of that and you're not dim at all. And lets face it, on a forum full of opinions, you're obviously going to come across people who have the same as you "Boardwalk Empire is ace" "Tut, someones already said that mate but in a much more non-magic way". Oh do swivel.

I love Ferguson like the next United fan, but it's time he stepped down. I've not resorted to the shit that some have ('Senile old @#%&!' - 'Greedy £#%&!ing @#%&! sucking the Glazers off' - a subject which I actually defended him), and couldn't care a £#%&! for your attitude.

Loves and that x
All right then. Knee jerk £#%&!wit.

Didn't get past the first line.

Peace my brother.

Unread 06-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Didn't get passed the first line.

Peace my brother.
Past.

Unread 06-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Past.
You are right. Not even the iPad's fault that time.

:shakehead:

Unread 06-12-2012, 07:54 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Didn't get past the first line.

Peace my brother.
I'm in awe of your stupidity.

And thats coming from me.

Merry Christmas.

Unread 06-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Crumps

Quote:
I'm in awe of your stupidity.

And thats coming from me.

Merry Christmas.
People of your ilk are in awe of indoor plumbing and street lights tbf.

Thanks though.

Unread 06-12-2012, 08:06 PM
ZiggyStardust

When did Fergie turn into Froggy

Imagine this Fergie’s response to the performance last night or some of our recent performances (2.20 into this clip)

Unread 06-12-2012, 08:48 PM
dunk

Nice Throb

Unread 06-12-2012, 08:52 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
was that in the toilets at half time was it?
Either that or she was reading his posts on here via her iphone etc...

Unread 06-12-2012, 08:57 PM
The Return of JC

Can anyone voice a concern on here without being called spoiled or a glory hunter.

I don't think anybody is complaining about what we've achieved in recent years, but we set standards. Fergie's the best because he sets those standards. He expects it of everyone around him, so in turn we expect it from him. These standards are NOT just about winnings things. That's a huge part, but its also about how we play, the type of players and the type of personalities around the club, what we expect from those people each and every day. In isolation, there have been instances of the type of things we see now: Average players, players with a shit attitude, poor performances etc, but its happening more frequently now and without the furious reaction from Fergie. Look at 1995. Lost a title on the last day and we binned three senior players and properly invested in youth. If this was today, He'd be leaving Scholes out and playing McClair at Eastlands when it really matters. Look at Anderson. Does anyone, hand on heart, think that fat div will have last five years back in 1998. No chance. I expect the occasional drop in standard, but I expect them to be dealt with swiftly. For there to be a reaction. All those cliches that Fergie now loves to spout out, but we follow through with less and less.

Take last season, there really is no shame losing an 89 point season on the last day to a squad assembled from pure gold, but losing an 8 point lead through total complacency bordering on arrogance is totally unacceptable and so on-like the standards we set ourselves. It was painful and humiliating and it should have shocked us into a new mentality....but it hasnt. for starters, there should have been no more performances like last night, like at Norwich and certainly not met with 'we did ok' by the man who had set the standard! No we £#%&!ing didnt do ok! YOU have made us expect better than that..

How is it wrong to point that out? Oh no, do so and you're spoiled! Imagine if we were 8th etc etc. Ofcourse I'd rather be competing than not, but at some point we will decline. It's inevitable. At what point in that decline do you acknowledge it and attempt to address it. Liverpool haven't even acknowledged it yet and we're 22 later and we laugh at them on Rawk.

I'm not saying this IS a decline and we're on our way down, but I think there are some potential danger signs that we might be. There's nothing wrong with pointing these out. The attitude, not the results is a big concern. Address it and we'll piss is league and we'll do it with style. Don't and hey, we'll still compete and maybe even win the thing, but it will be dull as £#%&! and will only reflect how shit everyone else is if we can coast through like thid and still win.

Unread 06-12-2012, 08:58 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Can anyone voice a concern on here without being called spoiled or a glory hunter.

I don't think anybody is complaining about what we've achieved in recent years, but we set standards. Fergie's the best because he sets those standards. He expects it of everyone around him, so in turn we expect it from him. These standards are NOT just about winnings things. That's a huge part, but its also about how we play, the type of players and the type of personalities around the club, what we expect from those people each and every day. In isolation, there have been instances of the type of things we see now: Average players, players with a shit attitude, poor performances etc, but I expect them to be dealt with swiftly. For there to be a reaction. All those cliches that Fergie now loves to spout out, but we follow through with less and less.

Take last season, there really is no shame losing an 89 point season on the last day to a squad assembled from pure gold, but losing an 8 point lead through total complacency bordering on arrogance is totally unacceptable and so on-like the standards we set ourselves. How is it wrong to point that out? Oh no, do so and you're spoiled! Imagine if we were 8th etc etc. Ofcourse I'd rather be competing than not, but at some point we will decline. It's inevitable. At what point in that decline do you acknowledge it and attempt to address it. Liverpool haven't even acknowledged it yet and we're 22 later and we laugh at them on Rawk.

I'm not saying this IS a decline and we're on our way down, but I think there are some potential danger signs that we might be. There's nothing wrong with pointing these out.
Someones already said that, mate.

Unread 06-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC

I don't think anybody is complaining about what we've achieved in recent years, but we set standards. Fergie's the best because he sets those standards. He expects it of everyone around him, so in turn we expect it from him. These standards are NOT just about winnings things. That's a huge part, but its also about how we play, the type of players and the type of personalities around the club, what we expect from those people each and every day. In isolation, there have been instances of the type of things we see now: Average players, players with a shit attitude, poor performances etc, but I expect them to be dealt with swiftly. For there to be a reaction. All those cliches that Fergie now loves to spout out, but we follow through with less and less.

Take last season, there really is no shame losing an 89 point season on the last day to a squad assembled from pure gold, but losing an 8 point lead through total complacency bordering on arrogance is totally unacceptable and so on-like the standards we set ourselves. How is it wrong to point that out? Oh no, do so and you're spoiled! Imagine if we were 8th etc etc. Ofcourse I'd rather be competing than not, but at some point we will decline. It's inevitable. At what point in that decline do you acknowledge it and attempt to address it. Liverpool haven't even acknowledged it yet and we're 22 later and we laugh at them on Rawk.

I'm not saying this IS a decline and we're on our way down, but I think there are some potential danger signs that we might be. There's nothing wrong with pointing these out.
Yes, plenty. I managed to voice a concern and give some tards a bit of grief too. I got mad skills though.

Unread 06-12-2012, 09:08 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Throb has a Mrs!

Poor poor woman!

Imagine what he's like at home. Just disagreeing with everything. Imagine the wedding day!

"do you take this man?..."

Mrs Throb: "I Do!"

Throb: "no you don't"

Unread 06-12-2012, 09:10 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Someones already said that, mate.
Really? Ffs! How was this allowed to happen? see, standards dropping!

Unread 06-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
doubt it, she normally pisses in taxis
Closed Thread