United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:33 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
-10,000 top red points.
it's important to go regularly, but it's my duty to pass tickets like cluj on

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:36 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
he's touched the ball less than we've scored goals

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
it's important to go regularly, but it's my duty to pass tickets like cluj on
Wonderful stuff there. They should erect a statue in your honour outside the ticket office.

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Grimson

Quote:
i don't know for sure, but I think Fergie is just using - in both senses - Lindegaard to protect De Gea a bit.

people will obviously counter with various arguments including throwing him in at the deep end/give him a run of games blah blah blah... reality is that De Gea has not had the luxury of Vidic since he signed really and I reckon Ferguson is far more comfortable watching Lindegaard suffer for it in the public gaze... what say you Grimey?
That's an interesting angle and there could be truth to it. If he's thinking we're going to concede anyway, he may want to protect him for the long term. But I just wish Lindegaard was better.

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:40 PM
saffers

No Lindegaard, Evans or Fletcher starting.

Now that is worrying.

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:42 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
no. i'm in my front room.
It's probably your kitchen.

Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Would be our first draw this season, if so. Wouldn't mind us breaking that particular duck on Sunday, though......
Cheers Statto lad.

0-0, 1-1, whatever it takes boys.

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Now that is worrying.
Depends how you look at it - and I refuse to believe that even Frogson is insane enough to start Fletcher on Sunday

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:43 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Wonderful stuff there. They should erect a statue in your honour outside the ticket office.
they did approach me a few years ago when they were commissioning the holy foursome statue but it didn't fit in with my schedule tbh - it looks okay with just the 3 of them though so I'm not bitter about it...

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:43 PM
Grimson

"Michael Owen has touched the ball 26 times & had 1 shot (which was off target) since signing for Stoke 3 months ago"

I'm sure that's not true. He had a shot/header against us that would have been a £#%&!ing goal but for being blocked by someone weird like van Persie??

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Sparky***

oh well it'll at least be entertaining watching Phil Jones attempt to pass himself off as a footballer for 90 mins again.

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Sparky***

3-2 to cluj

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:45 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Now that is worrying.
It's predictable.

Fletcher and Evans will definitely start (Evans should start too btw) and Lindegaard probably will be. I'm hoping, as others have suggested, that De Gea is having the cobwebs dusted off him for Sunday. Ridiculous that the lad is in the position where he has to impress tonight. He'll probably look nervy. His best form for us was when Fergie had no choice but to play him.

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:45 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Depends how you look at it - and I refuse to believe that even Frogson is insane enough to start Fletcher on Sunday
Would be astonishing.

2 thirds of our midfield on Sunday(Scholes Fletch) were retired this time last year.

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:46 PM
Sloppy

Niall £#%&!ing quinn.:shakehead:

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:46 PM
ziggyman17

Niall £#%&!ing Quinn.. the £#%&!er is always doing our game...

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
It's predictable.

Fletcher and Evans will definitely start (Evans should start too btw) and Lindegaard probably will be. I'm hoping, as others have suggested, that De Gea is having the cobwebs dusted off him for Sunday. Ridiculous that the lad is in the position where he has to impress tonight. He'll probably look nervy. His best form for us was when Fergie had no choice but to play him.
I genuinely don't see how Fletch could possibly start - how long would he last with ciddy's powerful, physical midfield? Five £#%&!ing minutes??

This is somebody who looked grossly off the pace and out of their depth against £#%&!ing QPR and Reading, FFS :shakehead:

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:48 PM
The Return of JC

It would be nice to think Powell could play his way in to the reckoning for Sunday. sadly, i dont think there's anything he can do to ensure that.

How £#%&!ing doomy am I tonight?

Unread 05-12-2012, 08:49 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
It's predictable.

Sunday will be the least nerves we've had for a top of the table clash for years. Even Fergie doesn't think we'll win judging by his match programme notes tonight.
Closed Thread