United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-11-2012, 05:11 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
£#%&! him and £#%&! all of them.
I don't know what context you wrote that in, but yhgr. £#%&! them all, the cockroaches.

Unread 18-11-2012, 06:17 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
we've got no threat through the middle and the midfield is too deep, so the defence can double up on the wide players and still pack the box with bodies - which is exactly what happened yesterday.
cut this bullshit.

there was no doubling up on valencia yesterday. In the first half he had numerous opportunities where he was 1 on 1 with the full back with no help arriving for the full back. yet he chickened out as always. £#%&!ing coward.

A disgrace he is wearing the no 7 shirt. Bigger disgrace than owen wearing it. Owen at least had performed superbly at his previous clubs. This chicken hasn't done shit yet gets the no 7 shirt.

Unread 18-11-2012, 06:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Didn't see the game yesterday? Worse corners than Giggs
Don't listen to Alan, he's like a worse Throb.

Unread 18-11-2012, 06:21 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
What's this famous 'United mentality'?
the same famous mentality that Valencia has

Unread 18-11-2012, 06:21 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Don't listen to Alan, he's like a worse Throb.
don't overreact.

Unread 18-11-2012, 06:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
don't overreact.
They're at least equal in their idiocy.

Unread 18-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
I £#%&!ing hate him. I hate his hunched £#%&!ing shoulders, I hate the way he passes backward every time he squares his man up, I hate the fact he's not quick, I hate the fact he has no skill, I hate the way he thinks in terms of safety first instead displaying courage & imagination to make something happen, I hate the fact he can't beat the first man on a corner, I hate his £#%&!ing shirt hanging off him, I hate the way he looks like an octopus in wellies trying to £#%&!ing toe-punt it when he needs to generate any power in his shot because his technique is lamentable, I hate the fact he £#%&!ing dives every time he has contact regardless of where he is on the pitch, I £#%&!ing hate his face & tiny little £#%&!ing string legs that get paid a £#%&!ing fortune to play for Manchester United when he is nowhere near the £#%&!ing standard required. He is the embodiment of Fergie's 2012 Shit@#%&!s. The king of the Shit@#%&!s.

£#%&! Ashley Young.
Cringe.

Unread 18-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Blagger

I thought Young played well in the wins over Chelsea and Arsenal, not so much in the last two games though. He's a £#%&!ing top red though, NQAT. Dishing out slaps to Geordies at Newcastle away G2C:

Unread 18-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
I thought Young played well in the wins over Chelsea and Arsenal, not so much in the last two games though. He's a £#%&!ing top red though, NQAT. Dishing out slaps to Geordies at Newcastle away G2C:

ledge, mingling with the support incognito makes you forget that he's actually nowhere near united standard.

Unread 18-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Blagger

In all seriousness though, Valencia is our weakest winger at the moment. I can't figure out whether it's a dip in form, or he's perma£#%&!ed. (Yeah, I know he's 'not the United standard', but he played very well in periods last season, albeit in his one-dimensional style.)

Unread 18-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

valencia is on a dip of form, shame saf hates nani and he's injured anyway because it seems valencia could do with time off, this way he's just playing himself into a hole.

really wish we'd bin this shit winger dependency. It wont' suit valencia but who cares now.

Unread 19-11-2012, 12:00 PM
VisUnitaFortior

The biggest issue with Ashley is that he's the perfect example of a confidence player. Villa away proving that. I wonder if the club recognise this and try to do something (not just him but players in general) so they don't let mind games affect performance.

Unread 19-11-2012, 12:01 PM
dunk

I've never disliked a United player more. It disappoints me that I detest a United player so much, at least it was easy to forget Owen

Unread 19-11-2012, 12:05 PM
andyroo

Better as a top red in the stands than actually on the pitch.

Unread 19-11-2012, 12:16 PM
Cream

Even during his honeymoon period I said he was a step sideways player.

He can't do what I like to call 'quick interchange passing' (QIP). I'm taking real seat of your pants stuff, using the force and all that.

Some United players that can/could: Rooney, Ronaldo, Berbatov, Kagawa, RVP, Scholes, Giggs (ish), Cleverly, Nani, Cantona.

Without several QIP certified players we will not dominate any competition consistently.

I've no problem with us having the likes of Young, Cheech, Valencia et al if it means we win the odd trophy, but the glory years will be behind us.

Unread 19-11-2012, 12:27 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem

He can't do what I like to call 'quick interchange passing' (QIP).

Unread 19-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Could do his job, easily.

Unread 19-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Thumbs down

Quote:
He can't do what I like to call 'quick interchange passing' (QIP). I'm taking real seat of your pants stuff, using the force and all that.

Unread 19-11-2012, 12:31 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Definitely. His job is more politics than football.

Unread 19-11-2012, 12:32 PM
believe

Quote:
writing %@#$&!s in a notepad that no one else wants to read? I thought you already did?
Closed Thread