United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:14 PM
ZiggyStardust

Just imagine if you replaced Silva with Valencia and Nasri with Young yesterday how the match would have gone.

I think we would have won it easily with creative players like Silva and Nasri popping into little pockets of space to supply our forward with clever passes.
Evra and Rafael could provide the natural width when needed

The problem at Utd at moment is that we have one player like Silva and he is out injured at the moment and wasn't used properly while he was in the team

We need more players like Kagawa and less mediocrity like Valencia and Young

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
I £#%&!ing hate him. I hate his hunched £#%&!ing shoulders, I hate the way he passes backward every time he squares his man up, I hate the fact he's not quick, I hate the fact he has no skill, I hate the way he thinks in terms of safety first instead displaying courage & imagination to make something happen, I hate the fact he can't beat the first man on a corner, I hate his £#%&!ing shirt hanging off him, I hate the way he looks like an octopus in wellies trying to £#%&!ing toe-punt it when he needs to generate any power in his shot because his technique is lamentable, I hate the fact he £#%&!ing dives every time he has contact regardless of where he is on the pitch, I £#%&!ing hate his face & tiny little £#%&!ing string legs that get paid a £#%&!ing fortune to play for Manchester United when he is nowhere near the £#%&!ing standard required. He is the embodiment of Fergie's 2012 Shit@#%&!s. The king of the Shit@#%&!s.

£#%&! Ashley Young.
Spot on. The black Stewart Downing. He's £#%&!ing rubbish.

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:15 PM
dunk

Both Young and Valenica would be tremendous back up and options to have alongside 2 exciting wingers tbf, it's the fact they are expected to be 1st choice that is killing them, and us. Buy a proper left winger and either give Nani a proper go at being the player he can be or replace him and we'll be looking good. Preserving with these 2 is going to lead to £#%&! all..

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
I £#%&!ing hate him. I hate his hunched £#%&!ing shoulders, I hate the way he passes backward every time he squares his man up, I hate the fact he's not quick, I hate the fact he has no skill, I hate the way he thinks in terms of safety first instead displaying courage & imagination to make something happen, I hate the fact he can't beat the first man on a corner, I hate his £#%&!ing shirt hanging off him, I hate the way he looks like an octopus in wellies trying to £#%&!ing toe-punt it when he needs to generate any power in his shot because his technique is lamentable, I hate the fact he £#%&!ing dives every time he has contact regardless of where he is on the pitch, I £#%&!ing hate his face & tiny little £#%&!ing string legs that get paid a £#%&!ing fortune to play for Manchester United when he is nowhere near the £#%&!ing standard required. He is the embodiment of Fergie's 2012 Shit@#%&!s. The king of the Shit@#%&!s.

£#%&! Ashley Young.
All of this.

He's a disgrace.

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:19 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Spot on. The black Stewart Downing. He's £#%&!ing rubbish.

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:20 PM
believe

If anyone is Skypeing him tonight, can they tell him about this thread and that believe said to £#%&! off.

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:21 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Just imagine if you replaced Silva with Valencia and Nasri with Young yesterday how the match would have gone.

I think we would have won it easily with creative players like Silva and Nasri popping into little pockets of space to supply our forward with clever passes.
Evra and Rafael could provide the natural width when needed

The problem at Utd at moment is that we have one player like Silva and he is out injured at the moment and wasn't used properly while he was in the team

We need more players like Kagawa and less mediocrity like Valencia and Young
as soon as the poor £#%&!er is fit he will be put out on the left wing, froggson bought a great player and watch him try to shoehorn him in to a 442.. its the system and team selection thats the problem..

should be 433.. de gea and the usual back four.. midfield 3 of carrick, anderson and cleverley, and then a front 3 from rvp, rooney, kagawa, nani, the rest of the wingers and forwards as back up.. and some should £#%&!ing set fire to that tombola..

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
should be 433.. de gea and the usual back four.. midfield 3 of carrick, anderson and cleverley, and then a front 3 from rvp, rooney, kagawa, nani, the rest of the wingers and forwards as back up.. and some should £#%&!ing set fire to that tombola..
Seems so simple doesn't it

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:25 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
a

woah woah £#%&!ing woah easy pep. what's even more £#%&!ing frustating about the whole situation is that we know this works and playing £#%&!ing scholes and giggs doesn't

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:25 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
When will the penny drop that this joker isn't good enough for Manchester United?

Had one good week when he first joined but ever since then it's been nothing but negative shite from a player who cost nearly £20 million pounds. :shakehead:

Was bought for decent set piece ability and he's £#%&!ing woeful at it. :shakehead:

While he wasn't the only one, he was well and truly shown up in Europe last season too. Everything about him is £#%&!ing awful
Strong overreaction. He plays best when he has an actual midfield alongside him, and not the static trio of Carrick Giggs and Tony V. Youngie's game is all about movement.

Since when is £16m nearly £20m, he has far more to his game than set pieces. You're all over the place Thaters Boyers Ronners.

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

£#%&! Ashley Young.
what tune's that to?

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:27 PM
red in cumbria

It isn't even his lack of ability that is the real killer - its that he doesn't have the United mentality, either.

Get rid.

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:30 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Who ever said Average Ashley in the match thread was spot on.

He's ok at most parts of his games, Not outstanding in any, but im sorry it doesnt cut it. Also he's the biggest shithouse at the club, one bad tackle, one intense atmosphere and he's all about giving it to his safety net Evra.

Just doesnt have the mentality.
I don't agree with that bit, I'd say that applys to Valencia tbh. But change the safety net to Rafael.

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:31 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It isn't even his lack of ability that is the real killer - its that he doesn't have the United mentality, either.

Get rid.
What's this famous 'United mentality'?

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
What's this famous 'United mentality'?
Not being a cowardly shithouse who craps his pants whenever an away crowd makes a bit of noise is part of it, I would suggest

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Not being a cowardly shithouse who craps his pants whenever an away crowd makes a bit of noise is part of it, I would suggest
poor fletch

Unread 18-11-2012, 02:53 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
poor fletch
I'd say Valencia and Young shit themselves more than fletch does these days

Unread 18-11-2012, 05:04 PM
MJ Ramone

I don't hate Young, I think he's a decent lad & not a bad player when he's on top of his game.
Unfortunately he hasn't been 'on top of his game' since September 2011.

As things stand I'd play him on the right wing & I'd play Nani on the left when he comes back (thats assuming we're gonna stick with a 4-4-2 obviously )
He put in a couple of decent crosses yesterday when Tony V was finally hooked.

Our right wingers are on a bit of a hiding to nothing tbf - Kanchelskis, Beckham, Ronaldo is a pretty tough act to follow.

Which is why I think a 4-3-3 has to be the way to go...& if it isn't you have to wonder why the £#%&! Froggleson bought Kagawa this summer.

Unread 18-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Sparky***

£#%&! him and £#%&! all of them.

Unread 18-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
£#%&! him and £#%&! all of them.
Closed Thread