United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-12-2012, 04:48 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
So Cleverley has to achieve something in football before he can father a child. Hhmmm, I can't help but feel we're coming back to 'who cares?' territory.
Nothing to do with him fathering a child - it's the identity of the mother.
I have never seen any of these ludicrous reality shows where this woman is from, but I'm aware of what it is. It's the kind of low moral tripe that this Country has been lapping up for the last decade or so.
You've only got to open the 'Nightclub' thread on here to see what we're talking about - fake tan, tasteless tribal tattoos, plucked eyebrows, those awful t-shirts with a plunging neckline - and that's just the men.

He's too injury prone to notice if any of this affects his form - I don't even know what his form is. Has he ever played 3-4 games on the spin??

Unread 08-12-2012, 04:54 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Nothing to do with him fathering a child - it's the identity of the mother.
I have never seen any of these ludicrous reality shows where this woman is from, but I'm aware of what it is. It's the kind of low moral tripe that this Country has been lapping up for the last decade or so.
You've only got to open the 'Nightclub' thread on here to see what we're talking about - fake tan, tasteless tribal tattoos, plucked eyebrows, those awful t-shirts with a plunging neckline - and that's just the men.

He's too injury prone to notice if any of this affects his form - I don't even know what his form is. Has he ever played 3-4 games on the spin??
I don't disagree with any of what you say there, just that none of it matters in terms of football, or at least it hasnt to Cleverley yet, by the looks of it.

You have now dodged the more relevant responses to your points and direct questions.

Care to address my point regarding the fame not affecting beckham while he was in the process of becoming a legend? Or perhaps my question about what you see in Cleverley's game and whole make-up as a player that suggests he is affected by his awful girlfriend and shitty hat?

Unread 08-12-2012, 05:04 PM
borsuk

mj taking not caring to new heights here

Unread 08-12-2012, 05:06 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Care to address my point regarding the fame not affecting beckham while he was in the process of becoming a legend?
I don't think it ever did affect his form tbh
Maybe I'm being a bit nostalgic, but Beckham's performance levels were always high for United.
There was a period where United fans felt he was more interested in England & I think there was an element of truth in that - Beck's has one hell of an ego & wants to be liked by everyone.
The weird thing with 'Posh & Becks' was that he could have had anyone he wanted really - still could - yet obviously that boney, karaoke dog must be the real thing for him.

Quote:
Or perhaps my question about what you see in Cleverley's game and whole make-up as a player that suggests he is affected by his awful girlfriend and shitty hat?
I did answer, I said he hasn't played enough games to notice 'form' so I can't tell.
I like his intentions as a player - he moves the ball quickly, first time passes ..but he's either out injured or benched.

Unread 08-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Tumescent Throb

Prefer Made in Chelsea myself, but each to their own I suppose

Unread 08-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
£#%&!ing hell, don't hold back now

Part of me almost admires how they have been able to make so much out of so little talent, tbh.
Always makes me chuckle that about Katie Price though. She's simply thrown a lot of money at publicists and people call her a 'sassy businesswoman' as if she's the female Duncan Bannatyne. Yeah right.

Unread 08-12-2012, 05:32 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

Quote:

Unread 08-12-2012, 05:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Always makes me chuckle that about Katie Price though. She's simply thrown a lot of money at publicists and people call her a 'sassy businesswoman' as if she's the female Duncan Bannatyne. Yeah right.
Is that really such a good thing anyway?

Unread 08-12-2012, 06:06 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
I don't think it ever did affect his form tbh
Maybe I'm being a bit nostalgic, but Beckham's performance levels were always high for United.
There was a period where United fans felt he was more interested in England & I think there was an element of truth in that - Beck's has one hell of an ego & wants to be liked by everyone.
The weird thing with 'Posh & Becks' was that he could have had anyone he wanted really - still could - yet obviously that boney, karaoke dog must be the real thing for him.

I did answer, I said he hasn't played enough games to notice 'form' so I can't tell.
I like his intentions as a player - he moves the ball quickly, first time passes ..but he's either out injured or benched.
I know it didn't affect his performances! That's what Ive been saying about three times! have you actually read my posts? Thats the point! You keep insisting that this does matter in terms of the football on the pitch, I used Beckham as an example of it not mattering....and now you seem to be agreeing.

So you havent noticed Cleverley's form, but earlier in response to Throb, you said these things do matter on the pitch re Cleverley, so Im asking for your observations and for about the fifth time asking you what the hell does it matter just so long as it isn't affecting them on the pitch?

Unread 08-12-2012, 06:08 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
I know it didn't affect his performances! That's what Ive been saying about three times! have you actually read my posts? Thats the point! You keep insisting that this does matter in terms of the football on the pitch, I used Beckham as an example of it not mattering....and now you seem to be agreeing.

So you havent noticed Cleverley's form, but earlier in response to Throb, you said these things do matter on the pitch re Cleverley, so Im asking for your observations and for about the fifth time asking you what the hell does it matter just so long as it isn't affecting them on the pitch?
go away

Unread 08-12-2012, 06:09 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
go away

Unread 08-12-2012, 06:11 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
go away

Unread 08-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Grimson

I don't see how not saying that Beckham's celebrity lifestyle didn't affect his performances can be construed as not saying that what Cleverley does also does not.

Unread 08-12-2012, 06:14 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I don't see how not saying that Beckham's celebrity lifestyle didn't affect his performances can be construed as not saying that what Cleverley does also does not.
Nobody didn't not ask you, Grimmers!

Unread 08-12-2012, 06:18 PM
MUFC One Love

I've probably mis read this last page but I don't care.

Beckham had the celebrity lifestyle but was pretty good £#%&!ing player.

Cleverley isn't near his level.

Unread 08-12-2012, 06:40 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I've probably mis read this last page but I don't care.

Beckham had the celebrity lifestyle but was pretty £#%&!ing player.

Cleverley isn't near his level.
Gay. And Chinese? I thought you were a Manc?

Unread 08-12-2012, 06:53 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Go away.

Unread 08-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Go away.
saying go away is not saying you're not saying don't go away even if you aren't

Unread 08-12-2012, 07:27 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Gay. And Chinese? I thought you were a Manc?
Sorry chief.

I just had to get it out there.

£#%&! off you know what I meant.

Unread 08-12-2012, 07:31 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
saying go away is not saying you're not saying don't go away even if you aren't
True.
Closed Thread