United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2017, 06:06 PM
Sparky***

I still can't believe in 2017 we can't show £#%&!ing football on telly at 3pm on a saturday ffs.

Unread 26-04-2017, 06:49 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I've been using the same one for years, always a superb English HD stream, very rarely goes down. Think it's a fiver for two months access. Why on earth tramps would rather £#%&! around with dodgy shit ones rather than pay a few pence a week is beyond me
And as I've said elsewhere, this is the business model they will have to adopt soon.
Every game on PPV, No need to pay multiple times just to see a £#%&!ing game of football.

Unread 26-04-2017, 06:55 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I still can't believe in 2017 we can't show £#%&!ing football on telly at 3pm on a saturday ffs.
I think that will change. They'll realise they cannot stop these streams, so will shake things up and put out their own version.

They'll still have the same tv package but will also offer a season ticket for the rest of your clubs games that you can stream legally, for games that are not on bt/sky.

Unread 26-04-2017, 07:16 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I've been using the same one for years, always a superb English HD stream, very rarely goes down. Think it's a fiver for two months access. Why on earth tramps would rather £#%&! around with dodgy shit ones rather than pay a few pence a week is beyond me
This..... been using the same service for the past 18 months. Costs £5.99 for 60 days HD access. Why anyone would bother spending time looking for shite unreliable sources is beyond me

Unread 26-04-2017, 08:54 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Blame the shithouse clubs like Middlesbrough and Sunderland for that.

Couldn't fill their grounds and were bleating that it was because Johnny Mackem would rather watch it on Sky than go to the game.

Of course, it had nothing to do with their teams being shite and boring as £#%&! to watch.

Unread 12-06-2017, 10:34 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Sky TV have suffered their biggest drop in viewers for live Premier League games since records started in 2010.

The Premier League sold viewing rights to Sky Sports and BT Sport for a record £5.136bn in the latest three-year deal in February 2015, which works out at £10m per televised game.

Despite those numbers, Sky have recorded their sharpest fall in viewers in the seven years since the figures were recorded.

According to the Financial Times, the average number of viewers on Sky Sports’ live channels fell 14 per cent this past season, with total viewing hours suffering a fall of 6 per cent.

Unread 12-06-2017, 11:10 AM
waynes ear's

Should do blackouts on local coverage unless the ground sells out like they do in the NFL.

City would never be on obvz

Unread 12-06-2017, 11:37 AM
20 times

The average game viewing figures going down should be expected as they're showing more games and some of these will between two turds no one gives a £#%&! about. The increase in overall viewing figures is pretty damnig though

Unread 12-06-2017, 07:38 PM
red in cumbria

Stop them voting, that will do the trick.
Closed Thread