75 isnt 80 mate

Great link

Unread 27-12-2017, 05:52 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Why? what difference does it make?
City are all ready ahead of us, no way we're catching them

He'll make Liverpool a better team and they can still catch us up.

Unread 27-12-2017, 05:55 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
So? They won't win the league will they.
No, but there's a chance they could finish above us and I'd rather that not happen tbh

Not sure why that's such a crazy outlook...

Agree about Coutinho likely to be off, they'll manage without him though it's their defence and midfield that's their problem areas

Van Dijk and Keita will go along way to sorting those areas out imo.

Unread 27-12-2017, 06:02 PM
ScarFace

So that also confirms @#%&!ho off to Barca in Jan, as LFC owners are tighter than ours.

Unread 27-12-2017, 06:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
No, but there's a chance they could finish above us and I'd rather that not happen tbh

Agree about Coutinho likely to be off, they'll manage without him though it's their defence and midfield that's their problem areas

They finished higher than us last year. Don't really care tbh.

Unread 27-12-2017, 06:07 PM
puressence

Not read that before the plot thickens cheers

75 million sweet jesus. Cannot cope hope Jose £#%&!ing murders the banana split grinning @#%&!

The net spenders won’t be happy that’s 125 mill on two incoming players.

Unread 27-12-2017, 07:19 PM
saffers

Quote:
That's a kick in the balls

Would rather he'd gone to City tbh...
Seriously?

Hes not that great and will be exposed the way Liverpool play.

At city he could hide behind the possession.

Comparing the Lindelof fee to this, Linders cost less than half and is 3 years younger. Watch who ends up doing better long term.

Quote:

Van Dijk we've seen in this league, nothing special. Not even the best CB out of Southampton in recent years. That's Alderweireld.

Keita unproven in this league. I'd much rather them have Keita than Coutinho + if they end up selling Coutinho this coming month that will damage them greatly this season.

Quote:
City are all ready ahead of us, no way we're catching them

He'll make Liverpool a better team and they can still catch us up.
He'll improve them probably, not hard to improve on Klavan/Lovren. But we'll sign too. We're already ahead of them despite having had two slumps. Another decent winning run should see us ahead of them for good.

Unread 27-12-2017, 07:33 PM
jem

if we took romeu, it would be a better buy. can't believe they've paid a lukaku for him.

Unread 27-12-2017, 07:36 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Seriously?

Hes not that great and will be exposed the way Liverpool play.

At city he could hide behind the possession.

Comparing the Lindelof fee to this, Linders cost less than half and is 3 years younger. Watch who ends up doing better long term.

Van Dijk we've seen in this league, nothing special. Not even the best CB out of Southampton in recent years. That's Alderweireld.

Keita unproven in this league. I'd much rather them have Keita than Coutinho + if they end up selling Coutinho this coming month that will damage them greatly this season.

He'll improve them probably, not hard to improve on Klavan/Lovren. But we'll sign too. We're already ahead of them despite having had two slumps. Another decent winning run should see us ahead of them for good.
I'm not comparing him to Lindelof pal, I think Lindelof will turn out to be a very good signing

I think Van Dijk is a good player and he'll improve them, also have my doubts if we'll sign players in January tbh. We should, but I'm not sure the board will and with so many of the current squad seemingly giving up all over the shop I'm a little worried tbh

Would love to see Mou make a huge statement in January by signing a couple and selling a few though, think it would give us the kick we need.

Unread 27-12-2017, 07:37 PM
saffers

Quote:
I'm not comparing him to Lindelof pal, I think Lindelof will turn out to be a very good signing

I think Van Dijk is a good player and he'll improve them, also have my doubts if we'll sign players in January tbh. We should, but I'm not sure the board will and with so many of the current squad seemingly giving up all over the shop I'm a little worried tbh

Would love to see Mou make a huge statement in January by signing a couple and selling a few though, think it would give us the kick we need.
Not saying you were, but the scouse weirdos were.

I'd be fuming if we paid £75m for Van Dijk. There's absolutely no way it can be justified. Even in this market.

Mou wants two players in by all accounts. I'm afraid after this deal, no way Alex Sandro goes for anything under £60m......

Unread 27-12-2017, 07:40 PM
AK14

Quote:
Not saying you were, but the scouse weirdos were.

I'd be fuming if we paid £75m for Van Dijk. There's absolutely no way it can be justified. Even in this market.

Mou wants two players in by all accounts. I'm afraid after this deal, no way Alex Sandro goes for anything under £60m......
£75m is crazy money's isn't it!

But that's where it's at these days tbf, especially when signing players off of other PL sides

The nex few transfer windows are huge for us and I just hope the board back Mou fully

I'd go back in for Perisic tbh, think we can manage until the summer with what we have at the back but need a spark in attack.

Unread 27-12-2017, 07:43 PM
saffers

Quote:
£75m is crazy money's isn't it!

But that's where it's at these days tbf, especially when signing players off of other PL sides

The nex few transfer windows are huge for us and I just hope the board back Mou fully

I'd go back in for Perisic tbh, think we can manage until the summer with what we have at the back but need a spark in attack.
Perisic lost his chance. Same with Griezmann.

Time to move forward. Alex Sandro, Malcom, Dybala, Pulisic etc

Ribalta is in his position now so we may not go for players we usually go for. Ribalta brought Sandro to Juve I think so that one already makes sense + Castles says the player wants United.

Unread 27-12-2017, 07:45 PM
Vedder

75m

Unread 27-12-2017, 07:46 PM
AK14

Quote:
Perisic lost his chance. Same with Griezmann.

Time to move forward. Alex Sandro, Malcom, Dybala, Pulisic etc

Ribalta is in his position now so we may not go for players we usually go for. Ribalta brought Sandro to Juve I think so that one already makes sense + Castles says the player wants United.
Can't see us signing Dybala tbh and both Malcom and Pulicis are more potential, I think we need genuine established first team players at the moment. If that was along with another potential player then that would be great

Pulisic does looks a real talent though doesn't he...

Unread 27-12-2017, 07:51 PM
saffers

Quote:
Can't see us signing Dybala tbh and both Malcom and Pulicis are more potential, I think we need genuine established first team players at the moment. If that was along with another potential player then that would be great

Pulisic does looks a real talent though doesn't he...
Going young is a hallmark of Ribalta at Juve. Alex Sandro, Dybala, Coman, Morata and of course our boy Pogba. The guy worked wonders from 2012 till leaving summer 2017.

So it wouldn't surprise me if we went quite young both in January and next summer. But we do need some ready made lads too. I'd say Sandro is way more crucial than Dybala. We surely won't get both out of Juve. Sandro gives us that much needed balance at fullback we're lacking. We need a proper right back too.......
Closed Thread