United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2018, 05:59 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He's the Bogeyman mate, he's got special, nefarious healing powers..
he's got a £#%&!ing strong squad, with lots of money to throw at every aspect of squad management and training and performance.

we sound like scousers over this issue.

Unread 13-01-2018, 06:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
he's got a £#%&!ing strong squad, with lots of money to throw at every aspect of squad management and training and performance.

Indeed. A few others as well.

Unread 13-01-2018, 07:55 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

Smoke. Fire.

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:01 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Safe to say Pep could have Foe ready for next weekend.

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Smoke. Fire.
This is it though, its not as if he doesn't have previous.

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:18 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Smoke. Fire.
he may have them on PEDs.

but the evidence for [that], will not come from City's apparent ability to get players recovered from injury in record time. that is not evidence of drug use. recovery from hard matches, and so being able to train and play at a high intensity week after week is, however. or at least an indication of it.

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:20 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

but the evidence for [that], will not come from City's apparent ability to get players recovered from injury in record time. that is not evidence of drug use. recovery from hard matches, and so being able to train and play at a high intensity week after week is, however. or at least an indication of it.
Are you suggesting that the lads on here aren't actually experts in systematic doping?

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:21 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Are you suggesting that the lads on here aren't actually experts in systematic doping?

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

but the evidence for [that], will not come from City's apparent ability to get players recovered from injury in record time. that is not evidence of drug use. recovery from hard matches, and so being able to train and play at a high intensity week after week is, however.
The injury recovery is neither here nor there, mainly because they're ligament injuries. Aguero had bruised ribs in a car crash. Whatever.

However.....the intensity they play at and the amount of short, explosive sprinting they do during every game...for them not to have any muscle based injuries coming through the winter and christmas period is astounding. It's worth remembering that they have used the 2nd LEAST amount of players this season as well, so they're using the same players more or less every week.

The only bad game i've seen them have this season is against crystal palace where they should have lost. Apart from that they've been at a ridiculous level of performance every single game since August. Barely a £#%&!ing dip. Most clubs using the same amount of players as they have, every week, playing the way they do would be staring at the barrel of an injury crisis.

All this shite about 'they have the ball so they don't get injured' that Siders was coming out with is utter shite.

The man sends his players back to barcelona the minute they even stub their toes...he's got previous himself..Spanish doctors have lots of previous...the rucks he had with the Bayern medical teams...

If it all comes to light in about 10 or 20 years time that he was up to dodgy shit with these teams i don't think anyone will be surprised.

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:30 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The injury recovery is neither here nor there, mainly because they're ligament injuries. Aguero had bruised ribs in a car crash. Whatever.

However.....the intensity they play at and the amount of short, explosive sprinting they do during every game...for them not to have any muscle based injuries coming through the winter and christmas period is astounding. It's worth remembering that they have used the 2nd LEAST amount of players this season as well, so they're using the same players more or less every week.

The only bad game i've seen them have this season is against crystal palace where they should have lost. Apart from that they've been at a ridiculous level of performance every single game since August. Barely a £#%&!ing dip. Most clubs using the same amount of players as they have, every week, playing the way they do would be staring at the barrel of an injury crisis.

All this shite about 'they have the ball so they don't get injured' that Siders was coming out with is utter shite.

The man sends his players back to barcelona the minute they even stub their toes...he's got previous himself..Spanish doctors have lots of previous...the rucks he had with the Bayern medical teams...

If it all comes to light in about 10 or 20 years time that he was up to dodgy shit with these teams i don't think anyone will be surprised.
excuse me?

a good few posts on here used that anecdotal evidence as a case for doping (injury recovery).

i am not saying they aren't on PEDs, but you have to be clear, concise and factual evidence to suggest it... otherwise you sound a like a whinging, crying tart.

has anyone ever thought City may also have better facilities and training methods than most. I mean, maybe city are so far ahead, because they don't have lads like Luke Shaw and Rooney who have visible higher fat % than most? and that's just for starters.

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:31 PM
dunk

Quote:

Because it doesn't suit you what siders said and the stats he provided to back it up made sense tbh..

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Because it doesn't suit you what siders said and the stats he provided to back it up made sense tbh..
I'm shocked to see you come running to his defence.

Should the pair of you two be meeting in his basement to burn Jose posters and stick pins in dolls of him?

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
excuse me?

a good few posts on here used that anecdotal evidence as a case for doping (injury recovery).

i am not saying they aren't on PEDs, but you have to be clear, concise and factual evidence to suggest it... otherwise you sound a like a whinging, crying tart.

has anyone ever thought City may also have better facilities and training methods than most. I mean, maybe city are so far ahead, because they don't have lads like Luke Shaw and Rooney who have visible higher fat % than most? and that's just for starters.
Yes, pal. But Dr Sparks dismissed that too iirc.

Also ignored Stones just doing six weeks on the sidelines for a bad hamstring and Kompany's calf still being £#%&!ed.

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
I'm shocked to see you come running to his defence.

Should the pair of you two be meeting in his basement to burn Jose posters and stick pins in dolls of him?
I've never been one for paranoia and rabid conspiracy theories over science and facts tbh.

Don't need to, he's miserable enough as is.

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Yes, pal. But Dr Sparks dismissed that too iirc.

Also ignored Stones just doing six weeks on the sidelines for a bad hamstring and Kompany's calf still being £#%&!ed.

Oh of course, how silly of me.

They've got better treadmills and sunbeds than everyone else.

That's it.

Quote:
I've never been one for paranoia and rabid conspiracy theories over science and facts tbh.

Don't need to, he's miserable enough as is.
Me either.

It's a scientific fact that Guardiola is a drug cheat.

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:36 PM
elhombre

Quote:

That's it.
Jesus Christ, stop crying you absolute piss the bed.

Seriously. I've not seen you this upset since you found out your internet connection speed dropped.

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:37 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Not as much sense as the "City should be £#%&!ing knackered passing the ball about" science, though

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:38 PM
dunk

Quote:

That's it.
Your myopic view on this is amusing tbh. They run less, the stats show it, they have the ball most of the time and don't have to fly in to tackles, they dictate the pace of the game etc.

Then there's the training and conditioning they're doing behind closed doors.

We all want to believe they're cheating, but the same rumours flew about when Jose was first at Chelsea and Lampard never missed a game and JT and Drogba could lose a limb and be back for the next game.. blood spinning, PEDS and what not, all accusations thrown at that Chelsea side.

I don't doubt they're all up to no good, United included, there's more to it than the 'vitamins' they're taking though.

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:38 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Not as much sense as the "City should be £#%&!ing knackered passing the ball about" science, though

Journal of Sport Science and Medicine, here we come!

Unread 13-01-2018, 08:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Jesus Christ, stop crying you absolute piss the bed.

Seriously. I've not seen you this upset since you found out your internet connection speed dropped.
How exactly am I crying you £#%&!ing belm? I'm sitting here talking shit on an internet forum with other mongs, which is exactly what the internet was created for.
Closed Thread