Ole out 60 56.07%
Ole in 47 43.93%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 04-10-2021, 11:14 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Where did you make up the four wins pal?
we’ll get the wins that’ll be enough to keep him in the job

Liverpool will hammer us though… I’m thinking 4 or 5-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Honestly struggling to see the 4 wins there mate.

Every fixture looks hard. Even the ones that arent the big clubs look arsey.

Watford away will be tricky, new manager aswell now...
Ranieri by the looks of it.

Unread 04-10-2021, 11:17 AM
Ethers

Leicester is a great game to start with imo, it’ll be an open game and I think we’ll absolutely ruin them, and things will roll on from there.

It’s clearly a make or break time of the season for Ole though. If we go on a run of defeats there I don’t think he’ll be given much more time.

Unread 04-10-2021, 11:36 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Ole said it himself - “the proof is in the pudding”.
so, you're saying he couldn't even get that right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
"But we need to see progress and if we perform well enough the trophies will end up at the club again."
we're not performing well.

Unread 04-10-2021, 11:49 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You tell em pal. Just wait until he’s had the time to improve the team with the worlds greatest player
Still a thick, snide @#%&! i see. Fat piece of shit.

Unread 04-10-2021, 12:08 PM
windy waffles

If Ronaldo keeps walking off the pitch like a spoilt child, the pressure will be on him.

Ronaldo knows what he is doing.

He came here to win us the league or the CL. If it doesn't go his way, he will make it known its not down to him.

Unread 04-10-2021, 12:55 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
If Ronaldo keeps walking off the pitch like a spoilt child, the pressure will be on him.

Ronaldo knows what he is doing.

He came here to win us the league or the CL. If it doesn't go his way, he will make it known its not down to him.

Wow it seems even Ronnie isn't safe from the mewling @#%&!s on here

Unread 04-10-2021, 01:02 PM
atticusgrinch

Chelsea last season under Lampard. Disjointed. Underperforming. Ex-player loved by the fans. Didn't know what he was doing.

You think any Chelsea fans regret getting a real football manager in now?

Managing big club's isn't a charity. It isn't a YTS for ex players hoping to become top managers.

There's no room for sentimentality.

Get rid while we can still salvage this season!

Unread 04-10-2021, 01:02 PM
jem

Quote:
If it doesn't go his way, he will make it known its not down to him.
he could try running around a bit more.

Unread 04-10-2021, 01:25 PM
Dr Stranger

Regardless of our flaws, this current level of performance is not good enough. I don’t think anyone, hand on heart, thought we would win the league, but I expected us to be competitive.

Most of us were eyeing up the early set of fixtures as a chance to lay down a marker. We might come unstuck in bigger games and at key points, but we expected to be competitive.

If anything, the early fixtures have shown just how poor we are. We are as close as we are because of the nature of the fixtures, but we’ve made hard work of all of them except Leeds.

I don’t think anyone excepted that and I didn’t expect us to be out of the title conversation by £#%&!ing October. We aren’t from a points perspective, but the performances are clearly nowhere near the required standard to compete. And they’re not anomalies. It’s been all of this season and a lot of last season, barring the middle.

We excepted to be competing with Liverpool, city and Chelsea. A lot of people had us above Liverpool, but that city v Liverpool game yesterday was a stark reminder that we are not at their level.

We also shouldn’t fall into the trap of thinking we shouldn’t do better just because we’re flawed.

Each and every one of us agrees that the midfield is shit, but that doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t expect better than this. That Ole isn’t responsible and expected to do more with it. The flaws aren’t a get-out-of-jail free card for him.

The midfield is crap, but we should still be better than this and we shouldn’t be afraid to say that there are people who would do a better job.

Unread 04-10-2021, 01:47 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Wow it seems even Ronnie isn't safe from the mewling @#%&!s on here
Didn't say it was a bad thing.

Unread 04-10-2021, 02:54 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Didn't say it was a bad thing.
At least you acknowledge being a mewling @#%&!.

Unread 04-10-2021, 05:33 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Unread 04-10-2021, 05:41 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Ouch.

I've got two blocked (dknight and patty b) but only for saying far, far worse than believe's post.

Unread 04-10-2021, 05:43 PM
n48

He's no better than Bruce. Swap them and neither side would improve.

Unread 04-10-2021, 10:09 PM
Camel

Thumbs up

jebus there's some crap sprouted on here these days. it's like everyone forgets shite teams give everything for the first dozen or so games before they fall off into obscurity and rally before they get relegated.

let's analyse this for a bit. we've been dropping points against shite teams for a couple of seasons, at least. but our record against the top teams with ole in charge of matches betters whoever has been in charge at the rent boys and arse, plop or kep. keep the faith

i'm looking forward to the tough games after the international break, it's where we will finally build some form and confidence.

Unread 04-10-2021, 10:13 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
jebus there's some crap sprouted on here these days. it's like everyone forgets shite teams give everything for the first dozen or so games before they fall off into obscurity and rally before they get relegated.

let's analyse this for a bit. we've been dropping points against shite teams for a couple of seasons, at least. but our record against the top teams with ole in charge of matches betters whoever has been in charge at the rent boys and arse, plop or kep. keep the faith

i'm looking forward to the tough games after the international break, it's where we will finally build some form and confidence.
Not true for last season tbf

https://www.planetfootball.com/quick...liverpool-top/

If you look at it over the last two seasons we’re 4th (along with Chelsea) with 7 wins

City in second with 9 and Liverpool first with 13.

I think that’s about right (league fixtures only tbf)

Unread 04-10-2021, 10:22 PM
jem

Quote:
sure. why not? *hic*

Unread 04-10-2021, 10:52 PM
guerreiro

Mickey shorts contract extended.

Oh dear.

Unread 04-10-2021, 10:59 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
sure. why not? *hic*
indeed, shylock

Unread 05-10-2021, 07:15 AM
Coracao

Quote:

So in essence, you're saying be prepared for the same shite we've seen for the last few years and we will be nowhere near challenging for the title.
Closed Thread