United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-03-2010, 09:52 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Maureen doesn't like Ancelotti

much does he

"They move on. I move on. I keep winning important things with Inter.
“Chelsea keep winning.... something. They won an FA Cup.

"Every year I win the league with Inter... every year Manchester win the league with Sir Alex"

Unread 15-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: Maureen doesn't like Ancelotti

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
much does he

"They move on. I move on. I keep winning important things with Inter.
“Chelsea keep winning.... something. They won an FA Cup.

"Every year I win the league with Inter... every year Manchester win the league with Sir Alex"

Unread 15-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Angling for the manager's job when Ferie goes

Unread 15-03-2010, 09:58 PM
£#%&! KFC

he's no fan of the Crybaby and FSW either...note the use of their surnames

"all the managers of the big clubs are still there....Sir Alex is there...Wenger is there and Benitez is still there"

Unread 15-03-2010, 10:00 PM
Switching Off

top red.

Unread 15-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Ashley's Grime

£#%&! knows why Fergie likes Mourinho. He's a cheating, lying shithouse.

Unread 15-03-2010, 10:10 PM
wiganste

Despite what anyone thinks of him, he's the only man to take over from Fergie and keep the success going

Unread 15-03-2010, 10:17 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: Maureen doesn't like Ancelotti

Quote:

Unread 15-03-2010, 10:20 PM
user_name

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Despite what anyone thinks of him, he's the only man to take over from Fergie and keep the success going
I unfortunately agree.

Someone like Moyes is too big a gamble.

Unread 15-03-2010, 10:20 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Of course he is. It's a no brainer.
I wouldn't trust anyone else with the Job.

Unread 15-03-2010, 10:24 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_name
I unfortunately agree.

Someone like Moyes is too big a gamble.
Moyes has no chance...hth fact

Unread 15-03-2010, 10:36 PM
user_name

Quote:
Moyes has no chance...hth fact
Hope not motwywtbf.

Unread 15-03-2010, 10:38 PM
safingtons

José Mourinho is destined for United, should be interesting to see where he'll go in the summer if Sir Alex stays. Maybe it'd make him see out his contract at Inter for another year if Sir Alex doesn't retire. No doubt he'll be offered the Madrid, City and Liverpool job this summer so we'll see how much he really wants to manage the biggest club in the world.

Unread 15-03-2010, 10:54 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
what he said

Unread 15-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Google

Sorry i don't agree, no doubt Mourinho would be successful with his brand of football but we need a manager who will look at building a team not just for now but the future, a manager who will look to create a legacy here at OT. Mourinho hasn't exactly got the track record of hanging around to build one now has he. I'd much rather Pep Guardiola or Laurent Blanc, managers that put their trust into youth and believe in attractive attacking football. United has also always had the tradition of bringing kids through the ranks, Mourinho hardly trusts young players and tends to create alot of tension with them. Anyway this is what Bobby Charlton said about Mourinho possibly being the next united manager and i'd have to agree

Quote:
"I would hate for anyone to take this the wrong way but I don't see him [Mourinho] here," Charlton told The Mail on Sunday. "He's got a talent but maybe if he ever came here the philosophy of youth football might never be the same again."

Unread 15-03-2010, 11:19 PM
mr.sitter

Quote:
Sorry i don't agree, no doubt Mourinho would be successful with his brand of football but we need a manager who will look at building a team not just for now but the future, a manager who will look to create a legacy here at OT. Mourinho hasn't exactly got the track record of hanging around to build one now has he. I'd much rather Pep Guardiola or Laurent Blanc, managers that put their trust into youth and believe in attractive attacking football. United has also always had the tradition of bringing kids through the ranks, Mourinho hardly trusts young players and tends to create alot of tension with them. Anyway this is what Bobby Charlton said about Mourinho possibly being the next united manager and i'd have to agree
i think the manager after next would be the one you describe. i just think replacing fergie is going to be soooo diifcult it shoud only be someone with the ego and character big enough to be able to cope with the added pressure.....that looks like mourinho to me

Unread 15-03-2010, 11:27 PM
rogieop

give it to solskjaer, tell him he's under no pressure and has 5 years to get things right.

that would be in an ideal world, a la guardiola at barca.

Cant see the gimps taking that route though!

Unread 15-03-2010, 11:27 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.sitter
i think the manager after next would be the one you describe. i just think replacing fergie is going to be soooo diifcult it shoud only be someone with the ego and character big enough to be able to cope with the added pressure.....that looks like mourinho to me
Exactly.

Fergie is irreplaceable. It might take another 50-100 years for the Club to find someone of that quality again.
We're so used to him that we take it for granted. He's the Greatest manager in the history of the game. He's the reason we continually compete for things.

It's not gonna be easy to bring somebody in who can dominate the sport, play great Football, win pretty much every trophy every year AND make sure the Youth team is a priority.
We have to take the best of what's available & that has to be Mourinho.

It'll be a very, very strange place when Fergie calls it a day. I still believed in Father Christmas when he took charge ffs! ...The man's a Legend in every sense.

Unread 15-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
give it to solskjaer, tell him he's under no pressure and has 5 years to get things right.

that would be in an ideal world, a la guardiola at barca.

Cant see the gimps taking that route though!
That's what I'd love to see as well.

Unread 15-03-2010, 11:29 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Fergie is irreplaceable.
Closed Thread