United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2017, 02:54 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Average flat track bully. Haven't seen him play well in a big game once.

Impressive goal scoring record, but I just don't see a lot to his game.

Avoid.

Unread 11-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Average flat track bully. Haven't seen him play well in a big game once.

Impressive goal scoring record, but I just don't see a lot to his game.

Avoid.
I can't make my mind up on him. Sometimes I watch him and think he's awful then other times I watch him and he's unstoppable. Tough to know which Lukaku we'd see most of tbph.

Unread 11-05-2017, 02:57 PM
sa7

With home draws against Burnley, West Ham, Bournemouth, Swansea and Stoke a flat track bully would've been ideal this season. If this is flat track bullying then bring it on

Unread 11-05-2017, 03:01 PM
Sparky***

His hold up play at Old Trafford was absolutely awful..did nothing, tends to run in hat tricks against the league's cannon fodder but disappears against any top end defence.

Almost certainly we'd end up paying a £#%&!ing fortune for him that could be far better spent elsewhere. Also, isn't he one of Raiola's?

Unread 11-05-2017, 03:02 PM
puressence

Phenomenal talent young strong very quick and is improving , people say his record against better teams , Everton are a mid table team who won't always create loads v the top teams but he bags , think this lad is a typical Jose player genuinely think he would be magic

Unread 11-05-2017, 03:10 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Almost certainly we'd end up paying a £#%&!ing fortune for him that could be far better spent elsewhere. Also, isn't he one of Raiola's?
he is indeed

Unread 11-05-2017, 03:14 PM
BarryX

Unread 11-05-2017, 03:20 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Also, isn't he one of Raiola's?
probably the main reason we're linked.

Unread 11-05-2017, 03:34 PM
Pop

Not Lukaku ffs. I want a flashy foreign player from an exotic sounding club in an overrated sexy league, not some @#%&! from Everton. £#%&! off

Unread 11-05-2017, 04:35 PM
History

If we had a flat track bully this season we'd be top of the league.

Unread 11-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I can't make my mind up on him. Sometimes I watch him and think he's awful then other times I watch him and he's unstoppable. Tough to know which Lukaku we'd see most of tbph.
He's quite unstoppable when he's 'in the zone'. Seems to play well and build confidence. Rarely see him play badly and just pop up with something

His hold up play is shit for one so large. He seems much better facing the goals, running the channels.

Good finisher and an impressive record for his age......but he just doesn't strike me as someone who will make the difference at key moments in games. And for the money wed be paying, that's the kind we should be getting.

Jury out for me.

Unread 11-05-2017, 04:46 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
paying us back for selling them Gibson pal
£#%&! off. They're still well up after offloading DFM on us.

Unread 11-05-2017, 06:15 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
He's quite unstoppable when he's 'in the zone'. Seems to play well and build confidence. Rarely see him play badly and just pop up with something

His hold up play is shit for one so large. He seems much better facing the goals, running the channels.

Good finisher and an impressive record for his age......but he just doesn't strike me as someone who will make the difference at key moments in games. And for the money wed be paying, that's the kind we should be getting.

Jury out for me.
The jury is back. Unanimous verdict. He's shite.

Unread 11-05-2017, 06:26 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
The jury is back. Unanimous verdict. He's shite.
i respect that coming from you pol

Unread 11-05-2017, 10:32 PM
Harri Jaffa

Can't see him not being an upgrade on Lingaard or Rooney

Unread 12-05-2017, 08:23 AM
irk

Romalu PooCacku, more like

So shit they named him twice

Unread 12-05-2017, 08:26 AM
20 times

Is he any good?

I don't watch Everton matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Romalu PooCacku, more like

So shit they named him twice
That made me laugh

Unread 12-05-2017, 06:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Is he any good?

I don't watch Everton matches
He's OK. Often seems to "go missing" against the biggest clubs, but our real problem this season has been putting away shite at OT so......

Unread 12-05-2017, 06:31 PM
saffers

Luku a great one. But how Everton would fleece us

Unread 06-07-2017, 12:28 PM
puressence

months in the making
Closed Thread